Depressed

Depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNDpHQ77t0E?t=11m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi.
How old are you ?

why?

Yeah why come here on Sup Forums to get attention ?

Show us your booooobies !

Boobies will make everyone feel better!

Tell us about your problems user,

i also used to be the one at parties that turned them into not parties but then my doctor said "try these pills" and it got better

still not happy but better

youtu.be/kNDpHQ77t0E?t=11m53s

smoke weed damn it !

I'm 15 and I'm just tired... I mean... I have to take care about my family, cause mum is ill so I have to earn money to take care about me and her and my dad is just trashing me... and he left now to other country anyway

can't you just commit a suicide?

Man. OP if this is legit I'm sending out good wishes to you bro. I know it's hard to feel good or see any good in this world these days but remember your life is what you make it. I've struggled with major depression for about a decade. It cost me my marriage, my job, and my relationship with my family. But I'm on the comeback. I try to keep things in perspective that the only day that matters is today. Any past mistakes I've made, things I've said or done are in the past. I can't do anything about it. All I can do is for today. This place sucks man. But you have to bend your environment to suit your needs. Get rid of toxic people. Leave a shitty job. Your life and everything in it is in your control homie. It can be really hard work. But the motivation I use is knowing they will all be sucking my dick one day. You have it in you for greatness OP. Go get it.

Remember kids, sideways for attention, straight forward for solution !

your going to regret your scarification, because those are tiny it's ok, but this shit leave marks.

And you don't wan't marks on your arm when you get older. Specialy on summer.

If you have some, that can be your shame.

I've got some of this tiny little trace on my arm, I'm going to brush my arm to make the older not visible.

Thank you, really. The problem is that I'm just 15, have to take care about my mother (she's ill) so i'm earning money and my father is trashing me... now he left for month to other country anyway. I don't know how to solve my situation...

But for others... No, I'm not going or trying to commit a suicide, even if I want I have to take care about my family. (But no, I don't want to anyway.)

Attention whore? Maybe. Yeah, I kinda needed to talk about it.

cut deeper faggot

Cut deeper attention seeking pussy

Timestamp and kys

I just feel bad when I realize I'm hurting people. I mean... I don't feel shame, for me it's just a lost battle, which one of them, but I know that if my friends or mother would find it out... It would make them sad. Actually my friends don't know nothing about my situation

why dont you find a self-help-bullshit-thread because you dont know shit about depression

Dubs and kill self

Depressed.....
> Retarded

So post some sweet shit for us to lulz at and keep talking about it.

What to post? Youtube links to fav songs, or dank shit from oldentimes, comics no one has seen.

Reroll

"I just feel bad when I realize I'm hurting people"

Your hurting people because your angry ?

Angry because of your father right.

I think i know OP kek

Cut your fucking arm off but don't cut yourself with those shitty cuts for fucking holy divine fuck's sake

I know, being left-handed must be a living hell

>I'm just 15
REPORTED

this. Blaze it until you dont give a fuck about anything anymore. You will be still depressed but at least you are stoned

No. I mean it like I feel bad for my cuts, burns and this shits just when I realize that it hurts someone (friends, mother), because I don't want them to know.
It's not because of my father, it's just cause of... I don't know, hard to describe, this pain is better than when brain keeps thinking

I know what it's like. OP. I've gone through the same depression suit you have. My father couldn't work and got ill so. I had to. Run our family business and gas station. I missed three years of college because of that and it fucking sucks. Try. To get on a government assistance program and just keep your head up okay. Cutting isn't the best way to deal. With depression, try some weed if u ever can.

Ah !

Op. I'm the user you replied to.

Dog. That's a heavy place to be in at that age. I'm sorry your mom is sick. I lost mine to cancer so I hope you don't have to go through that for a few more years at least. Use your dads behavior as fuel. I know it's easier said than done but that's how great people are made. Take the nagatives and use them as positives. It sucks to say but it looks like you're going to have to work really hard for a while. I know you probably don't wanna hear that but sometimes you have to sweat and grind to make it worthwhile. There's nothing wrong with busting your ass and developing yourself into a man early. If can weather the next few years while keeping your family afloat you will carry a sense of pride with you the rest of your life. I'm proud of you for taking on the responsibility and manning up. Most mitherfuckers are neckbearded austists that would curl up and look for their safe place. Supporting your fam during rough times is alpha as fuck bro.