Is this faggot really worth a million a day? I say a firm NO

Is this faggot really worth a million a day? I say a firm NO.
Thanks a lot jerks you and your dumb movement caused this. I can't believe your two leaders are a gay bastard who owns his own fag bus and a fat tin foil who thinks Obama is a lizard.

>fat tin foil

Stay mad Eurofag

Nobody said MAGA was going to be cheap. You can thank Obama for that.

Pence owns a fag bus? Wtf is a fag bus?

Is the entirety of trump tower being shut down when he is around? I'm not even sure what trump tower actually is more than a building.

Kys newfag

It's an empty building the only thing there is his penthouse on the top floor. All the other floors are empty except for the hidden 13th floor. That's Barons hacker lair.

Obama is to thank for paying 1 million a day for this fag to live in his shit tower? I don't think so. If Hillary did this republicans would have a heart stroke

KEK
Fuck off shill

Doesn't this imply that the $1M per day was already being paid before he even ran for president, and that it won't simply go away once to takes office?

In that case, at least now he's president he's more open to being criticised about it?

A million a day is the total upkeep cost of manpower and assets for the task at hand. The part they're leaving out is that they piss that million a day up the wall for it to sit around doing nothing regardless.

That's not even a lot of money relax

See, he'said already creating jobs

But hillary fags are causing this, do you know the raw amount of death threats sent in SOCIAL MEDIA. Its a necesary precaution thanks to libtards crying and kicking.

kys shill

>gov putting 1 million a day back into the local economy

How made are you Libs right now.
Trump isn't even president yet and he's making more jobs than Clinton ever did

>If Hillary did this republicans would have a heart stroke
>have a heart stroke
>heart stroke

Kys

When are you going to get over it you spoiled shitheads? Trump is God President of the West
-Norway

broken window fallacy
we could also pay them to make mud pies all day

Fuck all the useless little dip shits out there that didn't vote! LOOK at the fucking picture will you! It's a god damned robocop looking mother fucker out there with a military assault rifle! Are you fucking kidding me? Have you shits ever seen the movie 1989? Do you fucking know what happens? Let me tell you everyone is a cog in the machine everyone dresses the same and they all have to work the same fucking job for no wage. They have to eat liquid foods called the soylents. That is what is going to happen to us now with Trump. We are his slaves and you can see in the picture his army of robocops

>we could pay them for nothing
Its called welfare user

Come on dude. It's Trump, not Lex Luthor.

Voting options

* Hillary
Result = possible war with russia, suppression of free speech (starting with calling everything racism, sexism, hate speech), censorship of the internet, mass surveillance, regulation of industries in favour of special interests / donators to clinton foundation

Trump:
- Uncertainty, useless wall, trade tarifs, unrpoven tax policy, crackdown on immigration (this is worse mainly because it will require a police state to enforce, even if you're against immigration you have to acknowledge this), will put assad back in power in syria

3. Gary Johnson
- Unelectable, not highly principled, probably manipulated by some corporations, may slow the growth of government if he was actually electable

4. Jill Stein
- Unelectable, will fund lots of useless renewable energy projects, may help slow down wars in middle east, will highly regulate the economy and increase taxes and spending

What the fuck are we supposed to vote for?

Don't think you know which situations Bastiat's fallacy applies to

Naw fam. That was more likely with Hillary. And a healthy mix of chemicals to keep us complacent in our soylent. Or complete global war with smart people going innawoods and the populous cities being decimated. Either way I'd rather have more cops kicking the shit out of welfare babbys than any of that other shit I said.

>will put assad back in power in syria
OY VEY

i r8 pasta/10

lol Obama is the reason maga costs money?

The only person I'd pay $1 million a day to protect is Jackie Chan

Why is it so hard for Trumpets to admit that they're racist bigots? It's so obvious to everybody else.

people still watch or goto cnn.com?

BTFO!

Hw protwtcst himself

gimme 1 million now and i promise he wont die today

Send the bill to New York City

Why is it so hard for lefties to come up with anything other than cries of racism.

Because it's true... duh.

Obama has spent $72,881,504.68 traveling around and vacationing.

>he's wearing a hat! You know who else wore a hat? That one James Bond villain.

>also LITERALLY HITLER.

was he the president for 72.88 days?

I like how none of the niggers here can see lulz when it's basically smacking their cheeks with its cock.

>local economy
Is hurting due to the fact of the streets being shut down around Trump Tower.
Local businesses are saying foot traffic is almost non-existent now.

Not to mention the gridlock Manhattan has to endure now.

But you go ahead and keep thinking that paying the Secret Service (the Feds) boosts the local economy.