I always feel fucking tired all the time

I always feel fucking tired all the time

I used to do provigil/modalfino to get some energy, but I want to quit it

What can I do to get an energy boost in the morning?

------

I tried drinking real magnesium supplements (not the cheap shit you get from gnc) took 4 before going to sleep.

When I woke up I felt "normal". I havent felt normal since 6 months or something. I also drank 2 large glasses of water before going to sleep.

I can work with this kind of "normal" energy. But is there something else I can do to get an extra kick?

Breakfast
Coffee
Excercise
What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try 5-HTP, it boosts your serotonin and melatonin level. I feel much more refreshed in the morning even with less sleep.

how long do I have to wait till the effects show up?

Take it before going to sleep. It doesn't have any really noticeable effects. All I noticed was when I woke up at 5 am on a Saturday, completely refreshed.

Go to bed a little earlier and eat a bowl of mini wheats in the morning.

creatine bitch.

How many hours do you normally sleep per night?

Magnesium is a very effective sleep aid, so it's possible it just gave you your first night of high quality sleep in a while.

90% of these cases are due to not getting enough consistent, restful sleep. Note that some people really need 9 hours a night.

Creatine also helps a ton for me. It totally erases many of the effects of sleep deprivation.

its coz ur fat
youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk

I need like 9 hours, it's annoying as fuck. Sometimes I am not tired until 3am and wake up at 7am though, very weird

Read your shit before you take this.

I need 9 hours too unless I take Modafinil or a lot of caffeine. That's how I picked up my Modafinil addiction. Legit almost ruined my life.

Now I just suck it up and try to sleep as much as I can.

Mornings just suck OP.

Welcome to being an adult.

5-HTP generally shouldn't be taken daily by anyone. Same with melatonin, though melatonin is safer than 5-HTP.

This. 8 hours of quality sleep, no stimulants, good nutrition, and exercise. If you are out of shape, sleep deprived and on an empty stomach, this will be enough to make you feel like shit.

This. Before you take any extra suplements and such make sure your sleep duration and rythm is correct.
Made all the difference for me back when I felt fucked.

Yeah, true. It's generally not the best idea to fuck around with your hormons unless you have a lack of certain ones

just drink more water lol

I saw this thread in the catalog, and I was seriously going to recommend magnesium supplements, as I have the same issue, and it's been only two days taking them and I feel like a million bucks. But I see you are already taking that shit. Proof it works.

I recommend zinc as well

>Eat a lunch... and a dinner too.

this made me kek and is true

How much cardio do you do?

How loud do you yell in the morning when you wake up?

How much sleep do you get?

You could most definitely try fasting, it makes you hate yourself but it definitely keeps you up and going.

Are you sure you just don't sleep well enough and under-hydration is not a problem?

This is my solution to your problem. I eat very well. Salmon, nuts, berries and dried fruit, chicken, beans and rice, veggie soup, it's the master diet. I feel fantastic all of the time and always have energy to focus and study and practice. I lift when I have time and bike a lot. It might not sound like much but it means more than you would think.

Have you tried yoga?

>I always feel fucking tired all the time

it's actually named "excessive fapping".

OH yeah. One gallon of water a day. No other liquids. Just water and purified water with a pH of 7+. You gotta think about that stuff. No soda. No coffee. No nothing, just water and occasionally in the winter il drink tea.

Count your sleep cycles and don't wake up to an alarm. Sleep cycles are intervals of 1.5 hours. You want to aim for 6, 7.5 or 9 hours of sleep. Nothing else will do. No 8 hours of sleep bullshit. 7.5 or 9. 6 is bad. You need sleep for your body to recover and rebuild your cells. You make new cells all the time. You need sleep an nutrition and exercise.