Got friendzoned by a guy, any music for this feel?

Got friendzoned by a guy, any music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqE_H1A-8B4
youtu.be/BP9EDK-NZU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah_hcT9oPDw&t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv3yH3US9U
youtube.com/watch?v=IJPFQY0U_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=pYLjHhSOE7s
youtu.be/10h6FItf4bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/FqE_H1A-8B4

youtu.be/BP9EDK-NZU8

Well memed

Are you a pretty girl?

>tfw I've friendzoned several girls and guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah_hcT9oPDw&t

That's what you get for being a faggot.

I'm female

That is not relevant

Double faggot.

pre op or post

stupid retard

lol

dubs thread?

women are a meme
do not take them seriously you dumbass

Not going to express too much sympathy for fear of being called a white knight but I know that getting friendzoned can make you feel inadequate or like you're not good enough. Please remember that there will always be other guys, and I am truly sorry you had to go through that, no one deserves rejection like that but it just happens. You have to accept that and move on, meet other guys, please it's for your own good. Try listening to something happy like The Beach Boys. Listen through SMiLE, or Pet Sounds.

Check these.

wew

Whoops, forgot I can't express sympathy to a female on this website without people thinking I'm trying to hook up. You fucks seriously disappoint me more and more every day.

:^)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv3yH3US9U

Your life is a meme

What did you seriously expect posting that on Sup Forums

guaranteed replies
youtube.com/watch?v=IJPFQY0U_Jg

best post in this thread.

>Whoops, forgot I can't express sympathy

lmao you were so paranoid about this you literally went out of your way to say the opposite in the first line you wrote
>Not going to express too much sympathy

just stop already you conflicted white knight

fuck off, your sympathy is not the reason you look pathetic

Imagine being this much autism

actually got u senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=pYLjHhSOE7s

Is it because it's a female?

well, for me its how much you are afraid that some anonymous strangers are going to say you're a white knight.

It's because the way that you expressed sympathy changed based on knowing that you were talking to a girl.

Anna Domino - Land of my dreams

youtu.be/10h6FItf4bY

It's because I anticipate it at this point
I anticipate that people will react to me, expressing sympathy, differently because it's a girl, so I cover my ass in a (failed) attempt to deflect shitposters
Just trying to be a better person desu

>i'm getting sarcastic and meta because i feel stupid right now

keep caring but not caring but sort of caring if other men won't laugh at you for it :^)

Honestly the best way you could have shown sympathy is just by offering a decent song and said "Hey, it happens. It'll be ok." Also there was no good reason for you to reply specifically to the post that said that OP is a girl.

I recognise that I should have replied to the OP. That was a mistake. The last time I wrote a paragraph like that in response to a guy who was friendzoned I got replies from like 3 anons who all said I was a good person for that post so I was inclined to do the same thing here. Sorry if it came off too white knight-ish.

This

>Honestly the best way you could have shown sympathy is just by offering a decent song and said "Hey, it happens. It'll be ok."

guys who do this don't even notice how subtly their tones shifts when they do either. like they are taking these girls under their wing for a second and reassuring them.
>Please remember that there will always be other guys
it's so fuckin faggoty.

a jihad on white knights and the white knight nation.

I loved this song since I discovered it around 2009-2010 or so. It helped me get over my ex gf. I'm a guy, but I love women who sing deep love songs.

I would have the same response for a guy in the same situation. I assumed that OP was lying when "she" said she was female.

Just go fuck chad senpai. Women(read: not flat-chested girls) need to feel desired, it's only natural.

Relatable meme

Nice ones

Right on the spot, thank you senpai

Wait i fucked up, land of my dreams is the beautiful one

: )

She has this really nice song called "Lake", check it out.

femfaggot

Thanks again