OK Sup Forums, whats your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?

OK Sup Forums, whats your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?

My roommate is fucking obsessed with the gay ass "game fuel" flavored dew, while I'm a fan of code red.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419315/Two-teen-boys-die-drinking-cocktail-Mountain-Dew-racing-fuel-called-DewShine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Game fuel is best. kys.

fuck off, both of you

You do realize that telling OP to fuck off bumps the post. Its best to let shitty threads die.

noko goes in all the fields

also fuck off op

>Vodka.

I liked Revolution when they had those contests and you could vote for 1 of 3 flavors

There was Supernova, Voltage and Revolution

"Hitler did nothing wrong" is the best flavor of mountain dew now shut the fuck up

>2016
>not mixing real fuel with dew

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419315/Two-teen-boys-die-drinking-cocktail-Mountain-Dew-racing-fuel-called-DewShine.html

Gamer fuel actually has different flavors. The Citrus Cherry isnt bad.

But Voltage and every Kickstart are the best flavors

I miss this more than I miss WoW.

I like the semen flavored one

Oh wait that's just the regular one

i like mountain dew flavored semen more

So you give neckbeards their first blowjobs?

yes

I'm a big fan of White Out flavour, I'm canadian and they don't sell it here, I have to go down to the US for it and many other flavours. Other than reg, we have super nova and code red because they won the contest to stay, and they were the worst choices.

>favorite Mountain Dew
>not Throwback
>kys

Baja Blast is fucking amazing.

seconded

ahhhhhh. I wanted to say that. :)

> :)

everybody knows its
:^)

This baby right here. Would kill a 12 pack of these little fuckers bout every 2 days at one point.

Eurofag here, how does it taste like?

Also, do they fucking sell sodas with extra XP for gamers?
Damn 'Murrica, you're so fat.

indeed...game fuel is great but these are better

green tea is the best "game fuel". much better than this shit. no sugar(only if you put in it). don't taste like shit. and not getting fat when you drink it. on the contrary the green tea makes you to not feel hunger. you are losing weight even when you sit in your basement "batcave".
sorry but Mountain Dew is shit.