Alright Medfags I need some help. Symptoms started 2 weeks ago. Loss of appetite, shakiness, anxiety...

Alright Medfags I need some help. Symptoms started 2 weeks ago. Loss of appetite, shakiness, anxiety, nausea after 2 forced bites and immediately vomited up, and headaches. Any ideas?

You're pregnant.

Go see a doctor, shit for brains.

Smoked a lot of weed lately?

Not a femanon

I smoke regularly and have for years

it's obviously lupus

It's never Lupus

Also in the last week I've seen about 18lbs in weight loss and I'm not actively trying

its your heart

Care to explain?

I'm sorry, user.
You have
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

>It's always lupus.

Herpes with a sprinkling of cancer user. Delete system 32, should sort it

Kek great word but nope.

Maybe that's because you're not fucking eating.
Weight loss isn't a symptom.

Makes sense

Got bad news Sup Forumsro, you might have the autismos.
Symptoms include not going to a fucking doctor when you're dying and instead asking a bunch of retards for medical advice.

See an actual doctor

Opiate withdraw. Go to a methadone clinic.

Don't use opiates
Already Aspbergers
I'm gonna have to do this. I almost collapsed at work last night

Smoking regularly for a long time can cause loss of appetite, don't know if that's it in your case, just see a doc.
Asking medical advice on Sup Forums is like the most retarded thing to do

>I almost collapsed
Why?

I think You have anxiety dude... have any benzos? Take one and I bet all your symptoms go away or at least severely leasen...

Get some therapy... don't get hooked on benzos because they make you "feel" better. Fix the underlying issue.

The fucking tumor threw off his balance.

I was walking around work wasting time and got severely dizzy and saw spots. Weak knees. Almost hit the floor

Would anxiety cause all of these things? I do feel anxious but thought that was just another symptom. The anxiety I have is slow moving anxiety. I swear this shit is no fun at all

Yea man I have all those symptoms too... go talk you your doctor and relax bro

>saw spots
Search for "Scintillating Scotoma", look at a few drawings and see if it's anything like what you experienced.

What do you do for it? How do you cope with this shit?

Woah...
Where you from, OP?
Can you tell me where you last saw my dog?

From north Georgia. Your dog? My knee jerk reaction is in the lobby

No that wasn't it. It was like my floaters came I to really clear sharp focus and everything else went blurry

I cope with it by accepting that it is what it is... it might be uncomfortable but it isn't dangerous. The more you realize that the more the symptoms fade. A councillor will help you with different techniques on getting thru rough patches like belly breathing and grounding exercises....

I see a councillor and take benzos but I wish I never started on the benzos man. Idk if I'll ever be able to come off them. Save those for full blown panic attacks and use them sparingly if you HAVE to.

What's your heart rate? Are you breathing fast? Are you breathing shallow? Exhaling fully?

Ok, probably not migraine then, although I wouldn't rule it out completely based purely on the symptoms you described. Might be worth getting your blood pressure checked.

Actually I'm a little worried about that my resting heart rate right now is 124.
My regular doctor checks me for hbp but no issues yet thankfully

>124
are you a chihuahua by any chance?

No 6'1 and 265 pre weight loss

124 isn't dangerous just a bit fast... your heart can go way faster for a long time without damage...

Let's do some belly breathing for a few minutes... should bring your heart rate down and chill you out.

Lay down on your back and take a deep breath and breath ALL THE WAY OUT make an audible sigh well you exhale fully and slowly.

Rest your hands on your stomach and breath slowly and fully. Feel your stomach push out when you breath in and sink down when you breath out.

Breath slowly and deeply like this for a while.

Do it and see if this helps... it should. Don't worry if you get a bit dizzy at first it's just because you aren't hyperventilating anymore. Try this and report back

OK will do! Thank you so much user. Sup Forumsros there when you need them!

>my resting heart rate right now is 124.
Are you anxious atm? That is pretty fast.
Try putting your thumb in your mouth, seal your lips around it and blow, as if you're trying to inflate your thumb. Puff your cheeks out and blow hard for 3-5 seconds at a time.
This can interrupt the signal in your vagus nerve (which has a branch going to your heart) and slow your heart rate.
Pressing on your eyeballs has also been said to do the same thing.

No problem dude... let me know if that helps

Definitely helped take the edge off. Go an keep it up

This is also a true thing vasala maneuver?? I can't remeber how it's spelled but it's legit

Vagal nerve stimulation

Good, man, you're fine :)

Yea but there is another term... something maneuver... something with a v.. google it I'm lazy lol

Your spleen is fucked up

>slow moving anxiety
Holy shit I just googled this and it describes exactly what I feel daily! What the fuck??? I thought I was the only one! Please someone tell me how to control this!!,

And how do you figure?

from you symptoms

Come on gonna need some exposition

You're a zombie

Actually seems like an apt description

He's fucking with you dude... how'd the belly breathing go?

Actually it's going pretty great. Just the thought of the possibility of relief is such a comfort

Why don't you ask your doc?

I'm in between insurance right now unfortunately

I guess you are murricans since you are fat. Im 5"11 and 130 lbs

Just keep at it when you feel like you are getting really anxious... did your heart rate go down?