Been thinking all this time how FKA Twigs is just a really good singer carried by producers

>been thinking all this time how FKA Twigs is just a really good singer carried by producers
>she actually produces her music

holy fuck senpai she really is the greatest female artist of the last decade

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=grimes|claire&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2013-01-01&search_dateto=2013-12-31&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her best stuff has been produced by Arca and now OPN. She's decent at it herself but definitely not as good as her weird (front) - tier producers.

This niggress is NOTHING compared to the true pop goddess.

Don't be biased. Twigs and Grimes both have their good qualities, user.

she looks like a slug
>good artist
lmao fuck off, you wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in the face

But slugs are cute.

what'd she do with OPN?

Do her eyes open all the way? I've never seen a picture of her with them open

she has production credits on every track on Melissa, an EP which contains some of her best compositions yet. Not to discredit arca's brilliant production but I get the suspicion that she had an immense influence on the end results of even the arca-produced tracks.

this

She recently performed a few new songs and one of them was produced by OPN. I think it was called Yes Yes Yes?
Also, Trust in Me was a collaboration between her and OPN apparently.

I think OPN is going to be all over her next record, though.

holy shit my dick is already tearing up. Can't wait for that shittttttttttttttttttttttttt holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm hype
do you like le monkey face or lemon key face better?

It's hard to say how much involvement she has on various albums. I just know her stuff sounds a lot better to me when Arca or OPN work on her stuff. But I'm admittedly a huge fanboy of both.

so far FKA and OPN have collaborated on Youth, Yes Yes Yes, Wound Up, and Trust in Me

Thanks

yo the next twigs record is gonna be fucking wild

She's better at dancing than all those other things.

That was like the first thing she did before everything

>I think OPN is going to be all over her next record, though.

Holy shit, how did I miss this.

I want to fuck her and her boyfriend both hard on the sink

>black people
Does she talks about how bad are the white evil people too?

Extremely horny sex, my friend!

Actually, no. One of the reasons I like her is because so far, she has generally stayed away from any race-related news. Hasn't said a thing about police brutality, Trump, white people or anything. She did get a LOT of racist backlash from batshit Twighlight fans when she first started dating Robert Pattinson, but she still didn't really say anything about race. She handled it with a lot of subtlety and grace.

She's pretty cool. Not a Beyonce-type "KILL WHITEY" kind of artist. Doesn't mention race at all. Or any other serious/touchy topics for that matter, like feminism or rape or anything.

Is it true that Twigs is the dull version of Grimes?

Twigs can't write a good melody to save her life

this, not a very big fan but i respect artists that don't have to make everything about race and politics.

unfortunately those are a rare breed nowadays.

why do grimefags insert themselves in tons of threads holy shit.

you guys are mu real cancer. at least you can filter kpop, i can't avoid looking at this disgusting tumor while browsing mu and entering threads that have nothing to do with her.

die.

Reflexive assholes are a part of life. Don't let them bring you down to their level.

t. Non-reflexive Asshole Grimes Fan Who Also Likes Twigs

it's all one guy who actually has autism, just filter the words Grimes, Boucher and Claire and you should be good my senpai

I feel like that kind of grimes poster might actually just be from kpop threads.

Maybe they like worshiping a female pop star without being contained to one thread, so they post every where with their new found freedom.

so she's basically making safe space music ? got it.

people that listen to kpop are yellow fever fags kek.

this makes no sense.

If you can't deal with a Sup Forums household artist, get the fuck out of this board, cancerous hater.

Oh shut the fuck up you sensitive snowflakes

>household
>only been semi-relevant since 2012
hola newcuck

Sup Forums was opened around 2004 and became popular around 2008-2009. Grimes is posted daily for around 5 years already. That's a big chunk of Sup Forums's entire lifetime. Get your shit together.

>the most posted female artist in the history of Sup Forums
>semi-relevant
Get your shit together, part II.

>the most posted female artist in the history of Sup Forums
pretty sure some random k-pop gook has been posted way more. The combined autism of one general still beats yours alone, despite it's impressive power

grimesfags are the worst

Well, she's not American

lol angery fish

>pretty sure some random k-pop gook has been posted way more.
>spotted the kpop fan
How could you possibly know that? Did you actually read all k-pop threads? ;)

hahaha british people have to fill their mouths with flowers to hide their disgusting teeth hahahaha

i like mudkip

hahaha you're australian hahahaha

hahaha wrong hahahaha

Oh, you're just an irrelevant 3rd worlder then, i wont bother.

She wasn't even posted daily back in 2013. This constant Grimes shitposting is a recent invention.

no she wasn't. we would get an occasional thread and some pictures. after AA not only we got a general but fags like you post and spam her anytime she's mention in other threads

>She wasn't even posted daily back in 2013.
Are you sure? Check the archives. She was posted daily even then, maybe less aggressively. The thing is that she became more popular since then, so of course there's more discussion now.

Dude, there weren't general threads, but there were definitely random daily threads about her. Check the damn archives.

>after AA not only we got a general
Because her fanbase exanded after that album. Expect an even bigger fanbase when she will drop her next album.

and after that?

She was posted often, but not nearly to the level now. She was one of the more popular Sup Forums artists but it was nothing like this. Annie Clark, Death Grips, and CHVRCHES (Mayberry), were posted more often and were just as cancerous. Shit, even fucking Taylor Swift was more popular back then. The Grimes shitposting has hit unbearable levels, but honestly, it's just part of the Sup Forums cycle and the same faggots do it with whoever is their latest crush anyway.

I said she had random threads I'm not denying that. but you fags that keep posting in non-general threads make her cancer
a fanbase sticks in their own generals
trolls like yourself refuse too

Proof: rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=grimes|claire&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2013-01-01&search_dateto=2013-12-31&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

These are only the threads posted in 2013 that had "grimes" and "claire" in the OP; not even the random nameless troll threads with a Grimes picture. Browse later pages (the search results started with 31 December and at that time it wasn't that much activity) and see how much she was posted even then.

So, stop complaining, Grimes was controversial even at that time.

Related to this the first thread from 30 Dec had over 100 posts. People had nothing to do than shitpost about Grimes a day before the New Year...

Grimes threads are so much better these days because the policy "be nice to Grimes" is really enfoced.

yeah and did you bother clicking those threads?
majority of them were dead or just talked about her looks.
notice how none of those threads had autist like yourself making a big deal of nobody liking her

Most of them were full of shitposting, that's true. There were people liking her even then, but they probably stayed out of that mess (they didn't post about her). Things changed after AA got massive critical acclaim. People just started realizing she's actually great, not a mere meme. I also contributed to sanitizing her general threads that started in 2015 by reporting crappy posts, trying to have music discussions, annoying the trolls, so they gave up, etc. Things improved little by little and these days it's much harder to talk shit about her. ;)

One more thing, autist: the was so much shitposting then because there weren't people like me to try to keep things under control. It was fucking Wild West. Not anymore.