Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_XA
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've been making the same thread for months. Just quit smoking you pussy.

i'm working on it right now as we speak. started vaping again. it helps take the edge off - a lot. don't give a fuck if it makes you look like a tool, i'd rather look like a tool than have a fucking hole in my throat

Christ, I can hardly manage 25 a day and I work outside. Should be easier for me to quit this winter then. brb, smoke.

Has anyone here ever heard of Project XA? I just learned about this, it was an experimental cigarette that had WAAAAY less carcinogens but for whatever reason never saw mass-production. I bet now, the vape industry doesn't want you to know about it. Here's a link:

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_XA

dont smoke inside of your house, i smoked 30 while i was in my house (particulary in the computer). Start smoking outside, dont push yourself to stop smoking. Just let your body be lazy about smoking

Yea i quit. Been smoking for 10 years and quit this year. vuse ecigs helped a lot to get my mind off cigs. Then i slowly stopped buying the ecigs. Now i dont think about smoking.

I smoked for years. I must have attempted to quit 10 or more times. I finally was able to when I made up my mind that I was done. The withdrawals and habits are the toughest part. The nicotine will leave your body within two weeks, and you'll start to ease down from those side affects after that. One of the best things you can do is to change your habits that are based on your smoking habits. Meaning, take a different route to work, change the times you eat, and avoid those that you tend to smoke with for a while. Meaning take breaks with other people, and change the times for those as well. The less you have to trigger the typical and norm the better. Find some people that will help celebrate your successes with you! Support is key!!!

I'm trying, but still didn't. Started rolling my own. It's cheaper, but i smoke much more

>tfw smoking is an enjoyable minor vice if you can just keep it to a pack a week like a normal person.

smoking 75 cigarettes a day is the equivalent of having 60 beers a day. You just don't unless you have absolutely no self control whatsoever. Get ahold of yourself.

Enjoy smoking in moderation. It's really that easy.

I also smoked the prime times to help with the cravings. You don't inhale them (which is a bit of a change to your habbit, but it will work itself out). You still get a little nicotine, and the sensation of smoking is there. Honestly it wasn't until I stopped buying them that I was actually really done. I know it's easier said then done, but you have to make up your mind and go for it!

3 a day, pack a week. easy peasy. god gave us tobacco to enjoy...

Switched to vaping a couple weeks ago, now i dont really vape much either. Funny how life changing a decision i thought itd be when really its not very different a lifestyle. U save money tho so thats always great

Smoked for 9 years, a lot of that doing 2 packs a day. Chantix quit and clear now for 3 years.

Quit smoking 6 months ago. Went at it cold turkey, dont be fags, just have self control.

1-2 cigs a day and don't want to quit. Probably somewhat unusual

75 a day
Thats one every 13minutes all day for 16 hours straight.

>smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Are you really addicted, or just going for a Guinness world record?

My brother gave me his e-cig, which is quite nice, and I already swamped it and have to figure out how to clean it out. For the two days I had it though it helped me smoke significantly less cigarettes.

OP here a direct message to you all: You are all a bunch of newfags now gtfo of Sup Forums and you have failed the newfag test, now go home in shame, I don't want to see your faces again.

Smokers are fucking scum

Every one of them is a selfish cunt who doesn't care if they make people nearby breathe their cancer, and they all throw the tab ends on the floor letting carcinogens into our environment

I wish they would make cigarettes more dangerous and kill all the cunts off quicker

Working in it

Get a grip you weak willed loser

wow... i can't even imagine how you feel about child rapists

way to repeat what you've been told.

Real men smoke.

The people around deserve it dickfuck, especially you. If i blew smoke in your face or any other faggots that walked by, it was my decision that I stand by. So fuck off

but I rip the filters off and put them in my pocket

Why not just add five more and make it 4 packs a day, faggot?

i smoke about half a pack a day (12-15). i have mannaged to quit several times, but inevitably start back up. best tactic i've found is to run your self flat broke for atleast a week, and do not stock up on smokes before hand. i find its easier to quit this way because you know you dont have smokes, and you cant get them, so your mind (or my mind atleast) dosnt dwell on it so much

Enjoy your cancer. You're also cancering others around you, but you don't care; why would you care about others if you don't even care about your own health, you selfish piece of shit?

Why not jump onto more dangerous drugs that kill you sooner? That's the one good thing about drugs.

>tfw snuffing 7.5g a day

anyone here managed to quit snuffing

nope, at my worst I'd smoke a pack in a day and then wouldn't have any for weeks, these days I smoke 1-2 every other day or when I get them. Always catch a nice buzz and I haven't got to the point where I don't feel anything from them in close to three years. This is the best way to smoke IMO.
go to bed

>Weak.

only 75 cigs a day¨?

fucking peasant

Typical smoker answer.

I hope you die of lung cancer.

So manly

No but really, guys. What do you think is the best method? I've been thinking about hypnosis, but i don't belive in it... Also, is here anybody who tried some official healthcare program? like, with doctors, medicals and stuff? Or is Cold Turkey just best you can get? I'm smoking 13 years now, really want to quit about 3 years, but i will always chicken out

Woah... moar / sauce?

Die in a cigarette related fire

you'll probably trip and smash your skull before any of us get lung cancer

It's his sister, coincidentally she is also his aunt and wife.

You never manage to quit making these fucking shitty threads

No u

Die from the smoke off my cigarette faggot. I hope your mother either dies soon or is already dead. Either of the two is fine really

I've heard about this I can't remember why it was smashed by other tobacco companies.

IF tobacco companies didn't do all the chemical shit they do to tobacco it would be way less addicting about the same as caffennie.

Same. If these fuckers want to die so lets help them to die quicker

coming from a child that has never experienced addiction.....or the real world.

Smoked for 10 years 60-80 cigarettes a day. Non-smoker for 1 year and 4 months now. Do you want to know my secret? Weed!! When you feel an urge for cigarette, just smoke a joint. When you are high you will not feel that urge for hours. after 4 months of this therapy, you will not have any need for tobacco

Addiction =/= Self inflicted addiction

People who smoke or use heroin because they thought it was fun to try, are the lowest of all scums

Only thing worse is when they start exploiting the healthcare system which pays thousands for cancer and cancer related medications

Ur probably one of those pussies that coughs b4 the cigarette is even lit

Having intact lungs =/= being a pussy

Neat b8 m9

>Having intact lungs
is a fantasy
where do you live?

confirmed- 23 years@1pack/day. weeded my way out/cold turkey. still required stout self-control. 7 years now no nico no tobac.

This. No one ever does anything for me. No one wants to be my friend until they need something. To be honest if second hand smoke was powerful enough to kill people around me in minutes, it wouldnt stop me. Hopefully it would kill me sometime after as well.

Try vaping. Get good equipment from a shop, not cheap shit from the 7/11. I was smoking up to 50/day for 20 years and it worked for me. It's different but i really like it. Now I dislike the smell of cigarettes.

Ill be your friend, and ill tell you and everyone else why this is. Because we are the same person. I am same fagging. Thats the only time anyone likes me, is when i fake being someone else. Too bad i can do that in real life.

Well, I really think it's true (only on the case of cigarettes), the adiction is not neurological or metabolic, just an idiot that don't have any better think to do with himself.
*Say with a cigarette in his mouth*

So you are still smoking

Fucking retard

Haha you are a sad lonely person. Deserved

lol, nice b8 m8

you are so butthurt and severely uneducated.
How are peados not worse than drug addicts??

And addiction is an attempt to self medicate a pre existing mental health problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

dude nicotine addiction does manifest in physical symptoms, it's very addictive.

Smell like a pedo-bear confirmation

I have a pack a day habit, but I did manage to stop smoking for a little over a year. Granted I was smoking a shitload of weed at the time.

you do realize it's impossible to become addicted after trying a substance once.
That's something dumb cunts who have never lived any kind of life think.
Or people who have never read any medical information on the subject of addition

Have a friend that was a compulsive smoker (I saw he smoking at least five years)
He knew a girl, and was lovestroke with her.
She say that don't like people who smoke.
He didn't touch a cigarette until they break up.

yeah and that's very possible, but I'm sure he experienced headaches and sweating at least....
ie. physical symptoms

>get on welbutrin
>chew some nicotine gum
>gum will get gross eventually
>stop gum
>days and weeks go by
>oh shit- i quit smoking!

btw with insurance you can have a doctor prescribe nicotine gum - i pay $0 for 360 peices

get a vape

I don't think so, he don't have any temper, if he started to have ansiety or another patology, he would have been running for a flashlighter and a packet of cigarettes.
Also can be that he don't notificed the symptoms or don't release that the couse was the abstinence, but its improbable.
This type of addiction is only psycologic and the patologies are only results of psycopatologies.

>on the floor
Never heard of an ashtray, eh?

I did after 5 years of smoking, Its just boring to smoke, you get cancer, you don't get any notorious psychological effects (like smoking weed or alcohol), So I gave it up, I have been 2 years without smoking.

I quit nearly two years ago after 11 years of smoking a pack a day and blazing daily aswell.

>laboeufjustdoit.gif

>tfw only smoke once a week going on two years

You guys are filthy losers

I love ciggerates they are oxegen and I smoke like a pack and a half a day when a cant affored them because I smoke so much crack lol but crack is really good and everyone should smoke crack when you smoke good shit not badly made shit

Used to smoke from when I was 11 and quit when I was 19, last 2-3 years I'd smoke 2 packs a day, no specific reason for quitting, just thought I shouldn't smoke so much anymore, ended up going cold turkey, not a whiff since. Don't regret it.

quit for about 2 weeks then said fuck it

deep