can confirm
am tattooist
am retarded

also that is a fucking stupid tattoo design. kek

some people are retarded so let them have tats
bad b8 m8

What if you're a Maori

Einstein had full sleeves

What if you like to start sex by hearing a gasp ?

Right you are sir.
It's like a beautiful piece of architectural perfection ruined by some shitcunts graffiti..
inb4: No the grafifiti isn't an improvement in some cases, its just shit.

But what if they are a memory aid ?

This gets my every fucking time. My faggot detector is off the charts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVfNGe8GCvI

Samefagging this hard. Two posters in 15 replies.

Heres another shitty tat for your shitposting folder.

Jesus fucking Christ

Nasty if you cant get a fuck in Grimsby there really is no hope

You seem upset bruh.

guy sounds like a fucking sim reading an 8 year old's script

Blue waffle on the back

Top kek

Thats not funny what if you're drunk and its dark ?

What do you see?

isn't that the bitch that claimed she only wanted one or two stars? and wasn't she drunk?

fat dude wanking his mini penis

more pony shit

i'm not sure which is worse

I got a tattoo of a paw on my thigh in memory of my childhood dog

this. what is it intended to be, user? the star at the tip confuses me.

It's a baby holding a thumb

gay

jesus fucking christ. well, at least that one is sort of fixable if they had the rest of the adult hand added.

thanks

another one

best for last

or any other ethnicity that's culture has significant body art

i'm 38 years old. i never had a tattoo. i was always against people who had tattooes. i threw people out of my life for getting them. i was a fucking idiot for doing so. i had alot of fucked up life events. my skin isn't getting any younger, tattooing older skin is generally shitty.

i went and got my first tattoo this week. i guess i am a retard, but at least i can say its something i got to experience and means alot. i wont post pics, fuck you.

If you're gonna post a samefagging b8 thread might as well start it with "u mad white boi?"

Get original kid, you'll get more of a response

Tattoos are how the system keeps track of you. You can change your name and identity, but you tats are on record and NEVER LEAVE THE SYSTEM.

If you get into the public system, they will image all of your ink, even for a minor crime in case you're a "known gang affiliate" which is ass hairs. If you refuse to identify yourself, they will figure you out due to your ink. Go to a protest with a mask? Your tats will identify you.

theres always laser removal, it's become incredibly effective over the years.

>we are beta

I removed mine when TCA first came out. I'm an old fart and it used to be that only military men, convicts, bikers and murders had them. But then like weed or computers, once TV made them hip and trendy and the masses started all getting them in lock-step, ya know? to be unique (like everyone else) I removed mine ASAP. I was in the Chair Force. Most people that have tats now are either feminine little boys trying to hie that or ugly women that want to be men. Sucks when you see a sleeved up arm hanging out of a car and wonder what gender it is. People today are SUCH hipster and followers on all sides of the spectrum.