What do you think about police?

What do you think about police?

fuck em
>there are good ones but alot of pricks

they have never protected or served me, they have only given me tickets and over charged me with terrible sounding crimes

this

THIS

For every one good cop I've met there's twenty asshole cops.

they do more for our country then black lives matter ever will

Untrue.

BLM has been instrumental in exposing the public at large to the stupid delusional bullshit such as "we wuz kangs" & "only white can be racist".

It's also done a fairly good job of exposing media bias/sensationalism and how it can affect the public.

If we removed the police people would all spread out in safer areas and then we wouldn't need them.

All they care about is personal drugs and speeders so fuck them

Detectives do the real crime work

this, they try to make you cooperate with their over the top calls by telling you "Dont you want to help us?" no matter how much you cooperate with them whenever you say its enough they turn on you. I have never felt safe or that I was helping, just scared that if I didn't do what they said they wouldnt let me leave ever.

They enforce laws that punish victimless crimes, abuse their power, steal more property from US citizens than criminals do, kill more innocent civilians than terrorists do...besides all this, they're an extension of government, so therefore completely unnecessary.

Fuck em /thread

They're alright in most places.

all I hear is the Benny Hill theme song
Are they spraying him with water (like you do to a bad cat?)

my vehicle got impounded and i was required to speak with around 10 or so different officers in the process of getting it back. everyone aside from the cop who met me at the lockup was extremely polite and nice. the one at the lockup was trying so, so hard to find other crimes for him to arrest me over. ran my vin, plates, spent ample time peeking through my windows while I replaced my battery, questioned every aspect of my life, etc. i feel so sorry for everyone else who comes into contact with that asshole.

cops are ok if you don't let the bad ones spoil the bunch

>ITT: bunch of wannabe niggers and kids

I respect the police for doing a thankless job that can be incredibly tolling mentally and emotionally. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I've been arrested before and still think this.

Btw, sounds like some of you have issues with the laws they enforce (aka their job) or how they effectively go about enforcing them (aka their job). Perhaps that's a better argument against the politicians that made the laws than the police that follow them. Or just stick with "fuck pigs" and sound like a degenerate stoner.

I respect the job, Im and understood the situation that they were in so I was complying with them to help out. One of the cops understood that keeping me there was probably scary for me and tried to get it over with so I could leave, especially because I had an alibi for the entire night with timestamped receipts, but another cop who came in felt that it was needed to pressure me and grab me and handle me like I had actually done something, when all I had done was comply for 2 hours with no proof at all. Thats where the "Dont you want to help" comes in, like by not just confessing to something I hadn't done I was at as much fault as the person they were looking for. I understand the job, how they enforced it on me was the terrifying part.
When it was over with they said nothing, no sorry, no thank you for putting up with this for so long, just you can go, on to the next one. The job is probably one of the hardest around, and some bad ones do spoil the bunch. No amount of respect that I have though will still make me not terrified sometimes.