Dear whiteboys: the Swastika doesn't belong to you

Dear whiteboys: the Swastika doesn't belong to you.

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/11/10/e61110693e76b42cef3e683bd73bb121.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all white people are nazis
alrighty

It belongs to Pikachu.

Wow ur pretty racist telling people what they can and can't do because of their race. Shame on you.

Just another example of whites stealing culture and claiming it to be theirs

the US postal service in 1919 had pins with swastikas on them, the romans used them, just about every civilized nation has used them until 1940

fuck you nigger

tilt it on an angel and it is

angle* oops

Did you just quote something no one said?

nazi germany had lots of soldiers who weren't white.

Then stop using western discoveries to deliver your message.

You cant use electricity, silicon chips, english language, displayed based on miniaturization, industrial manufacturing, atomic theory

Good luck and god speed

The Swastika is prehistoric and absolutely not European fuckface. And you aren't 'Aryan' either. That's a sanskrit word. Hitler and his murderous fanboys were stealing shit they liked from the East.

lol @ white supremacy

Why are you appropriating my language?

Dear Nigger: the Computer you are using to shitpost doesn't belong to you.

Stay away from my bike.

If I was non-white and using any of those things as a symbol of the supremacy of my race that might be an apt comparison Jethro

today OP actually looked something up
well done OP
now just need a job

ITT: whiteboys failing at analogies

Internet, electricity etc. doesn't belong to you. Go die at 35 of an infection you street shitter.

IT DOSE AND SO DO U UNDESIRABLE BITCH

Stealing ...... meaning they are now our possessions?

Actually #1 in income by ancestry in US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

We're paying for your narcam Billy!

>european
thats not my point tard
Lol @ tryhards

Youre attempting to take the moral high ground. Im showing why isolationist tendancies are for dullards.

/swastika wasnt even limiited to one continent, it popped up in the americas as well.
//who us jethero and why are you mentioning that name?

you can get caught stealing before you make off with anything dipshit lmao where did you go to school

Only what was implied

>/reddit/

>claims whites steal swastika
>uses english

So he was calught be for it was stolen is that what your saying ? So then where did all the flags pins and regalia come from ??? Called successful theft. Show anyone a swazi and 9/10 will think nazi or hitler seems like we own it .

Dear boy: feel free to spread the Swastika all you want.

That was never the case. The original symbol meant peace. Hitler flipped it to mean war. How does a symbol belong to any race

Fucking newfag

Not in multiple countries with almost 2 billion combined population. Widespread ignorance does not change facts.

And anyway, since you're conceding they just took it, lol @ symbols of white supremacy taken from other cultures. Nazis were like the Weeaboos of today enamored with a deeper more ancient culture.

Just like america dosent own texas it was s t o l e n

same fag

Where did you get this fucking 3rd grade explanation. It has roots in the oldest eastern cultures. Older than we can date. They mean many things not just 'peace'. Even the Buddhist version, the simplest and most recent, have four or five individual aspects to the Swastika.

Who failed you?

dear nigger, yes it does, the swastika tilted to the side is different than the indian one, knuckle dragger,

AND I CAME ON A H1B VISA BITCH

Nope. I don't do cat pics.

Your hero REVERED A FOREIGN CULTURE.

LOL @ WHITE SUPREMACY

4th February 1945
To tell the truth, I feel much more sympathetically inclined to the lowliest Hindu than to any of these arrogant (British) islanders .

7th February 1945
In them (Asians), the white races have imposed their will by force, and the influence they have had on the native inhabitants has been negligible; the Hindus have remained Hindus, the Chinese have remained Chinese, and the Muslims are still Muslims. There have been no profound transformations, and such changes as have occurred are less marked in the religious field, notwithstanding the tremendous efforts of the Christian missionaries, than in any other. There have been a few odd conversions the sincerity of which are open to considerable doubt-except, perhaps in the case of a few simpletons and mentally deficient. The white races did, of course, give some things to the natives, and they were the worst gifts that they could possibly have made, those plagues of our own modern world-materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism and syphilis. For the rest, since these peoples possessed qualities of their own which were superior to anything we could offer them, they have remained essentially unchanged.
Colonization is not an activity which Germans feel called upon to pursue,Germany should never make common cause with the colonizing nations and should always abstain from supporting them in their colonial aspirations.

Wait.... was Hitler a CUCK? LULZ

LOL @ ANY BRITISH 'NEO-NAZI'

Samefag
This is the part where we all tell you to fuck off because you're retarded.
Fuck off, retard.

Oh no am I violating your safe space?

Yea but it does now

You sure?

White men are undeniably the kings of this world. Bow down you degenerates.

But you guys couldn't come up with your own logo?

4 sure m8

great country

Are you going to start insulting slavic languages for all copying a similar template?
Cultural symbols, and elements can be re-purposed to mean different things in societies.
Look at the example of hand gestures meaning different things based on what part of the world you're in (i.e The thumbs up in America is positive, while in Iran it's insulting.)

but didn't hitler take the swastika from the buddhists, a real religion of peace, and use it as the symbol for his hate group (which he knew was a hate party) and say he could take anything and twist it?

What kind of lowlife would be inspired by and take the symbol of his race's superiority from a country full of THAT?

Straw manning. None of those deal with DECLARING YOUR UNIQUE SUPERIORITY WHILE CO-OPTING FOREIGN SYMBOLS LIKE A FUCKING FANBOY

Dude please google some shit

No, there's just only so much retardation we can take in one thread

neither did america, but look at us now

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e6/11/10/e61110693e76b42cef3e683bd73bb121.jpg

We keep our toilets, you keep your symbol, pajeet that shits in the street.

Pajeet makes more $$ than you Jimmy

look under BY ANCESTRY

LOL MASTER RACE LOL

Correct. Nevertheless, poo in the loo pajeet

Where did you get that nonsense lmao falling for google image traps.

Read a book son.

Who cares? I own a house. I have food and free time. Fuck Pajeet and his shit 80 hour work weeks

Hmm. Doesn't sound very master race Sheldon. Maybe you should EXCEL MORE.

And please don't let that house be in the 30k median income band. Shitty 100k house is worse than living in an apartment. You shame your 'Aryan' ancestors! LULZ