Here, I'll start
>all of her friends are guys. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t=77s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shes white

>And American

I guess I mostly meant american.

she says the floor when referring to the ground outside. Definite red flag for me.

She has cheated in multiple relationships
Sexually abused as a child
Had a whore 'phase'
Is a festival/edm/molly slut
Uses her sexuality to get free shit

how is she related again?
>chance for redemption

and? why do you have to generalize over 300 million people? are you really that close minded and shallow?

haha I like this one

That's a fucking barricade not a red flag.

bump

if she doesn't have many friends that's definitely a red flag tbh. Also if she's rude to service people or doesn't tip.

It's just for fun feminazi calm your shit.

As an american, women here are entitled bitches and uptight, probably like yourself.

she locks her phone ...or.... has snap chat ...or won't let let you read her texts

Wish I was told that 2 years ago lmao

Fucking this. I know women hate each other, but they'll always have at least one 'bestie'. If this bitch has a revolving door of friends, she is bad news.

>hair color is not found in nature, except for arrow tip frogs
>multiple visible tattoos
>black frame/'women studies' glasses

She uses facebook, instagram or other social media.
She has an iPhone.
She has multiple male friends.
She doesn't have a university degree.
She doesn't follow the news.
She likes chick flicks.

>She uses facebook, instagram or other social media

Fuck who is left then lol

She exists.

Christ, so your pool basically narrows to mountain women? I think social media can get ridiculous depending on how you use it/let it use you, but none of those, save for too many male friends, are red flags.

>Says she's a foodie
>Claims to be a gamer but doesn't have any systems or PC
>Uses facebook, snapchat or twitter daily
>Makes compilation images on her mirror
>Has any images of people on her wall that she doesn't personally know

this

I'm fact checking your shit list, and it's not looking good for you.

but the biggest lie is she said she was VERBALLY abused as a child.

are you sure you like girls user

This, anime chicks for lyfe.

years after G4, she's still not a relevant actress.

She has never made an attempt to educate herself, even at a basic level.
Im not talking about being a college student, but damn women these days (and probably alot of men) pronounce jung, jewng and their knowledge on philosophy and history is abysmal. Maybe my standards are too high but fuuuuuck, also if a girl cant even get up and walk 30 mins a day and lift a few weights and tries to push the whole "curvy" is healthy narrative i want to run screaming, enjoy your heart disease and poor circulation.

When you imply you've been in a relationship with Olivia Munn

>she reads check out magazines / tabloids
>she has short hair / bright colored hair
>she wants to be a star / famous
>she does not tip / is rude to service staff
>she uses instagram to post herself to much
>she can't put her phone down
>Big gold hoop ear rings
>high top Jordan sneakers
>works in a bookstore
>works at a college or / school
>redheads... NO, JUST DON'T.

just a short list from my life.

fat hoes aint loyal hoes

Eh, I think you're just insecure fam.

Basically this.

>Redheads
it's such a shame that the GOAT hair color also has to go hand-in-hand with the most insane women.

if she has no common sense, girl i know almost went over to her neighbors house to swim alone because he offered her money to do it. bitch like that needs to just be killed.

this one intrigues me...reminds me of my girl

why is limited friends bad?

how is tipping and rudeness to service ppl relevant? ....unless youre in the industry and dating her and she's rude to you?

Scary accurate

PREACH IT BROTHER.

ITT: Why Sup Forums doesn't have sex

Treatment of service people is a big indicator of who she will eventually treat you, when you aren't as special to her anymore. Lack of friends means she is intolerable. If people don't want to be friends with her (which is the lowest common denominator in terms of relationships), how could anyone survive a romantic relationship with her.

Being rude to service staff shows a lack of humility and regard for other people in general. Chances are if she's rude to them, she could get vicious with you if she doesn't get her way/what she wants from you.

Especially when most food-related issues in restaurants often aren't the server's fault, it irks the shit out of me when people get upset over the smallest things and blow up on the server

This

Sup Forums has sex, it's just pathetic and forgettable.

1. They make their living off your tips
2. They take a lot of shot from people everyday, you don't need to be another
3. Service people are allowed to have the manager kick you out, but they don't.
4. Because that's how mama raised you, to be a good person.

She's aged 16 - 35

>doesn't do anal
>doesn't give head
>likes to spend every friday and saturday night getting drunk
>has another guys name tatted on her
>doesn't know how to cook bacon
>doesn't clean up after me
>shows even the remotest sign of becoming a fat cunt (doesn't matter how skinny they are, you can always tell by how much food they eat and how quickly, and the fucking disgusting noises of satisfaction they make when larding their guts up)
>has any kind of problem with me playing video games after work
>is overly close to their mother or sister (can handle brothers, they tend to be more chill and not give a fuck about who their sister is screwing)
>is overly close to any male other than their brother, idgaf how you could never look at darren sexually, i guarantee darren has looked at you sexually and i'm not waiting for darren the dweeb to become darren the dark destroyer who attempts to interfere in every thing we do
>not maintaining feet - i'm not a fetishist but bad feet on a woman are disgusting and they should be sent to the chair for being so inconsiderate
>overly ambitious career wise - either i become unhappy and be your bitch so you can move up in the world or i can just leave you to it and not see you ever - guess what one i'm choosing
>kiss their girl friends on nights out
>want to do anything other than missionary

>She watched Keeping up with the Kardashians

Trips of truth

Voted for Hillary cause shes a woman

she no longer wants sex
and or sex is now more of an obligation than something she looks forward to

I run this game bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t=77s

Why would you even glance at something like that?

what if she has 2 best friends and describes socialization with people she isnt familiar with as "exhausting"?

you know how i make sure this never happens? i make a point of never ever asking for it, and every now and then i even turn it down. normally after nudging the conversation into horny territory. makes em think, and when they think for just a second, they forget to be the whiny cunts they normally are, and when they do that, well pussies start to drip my friend.

Then she's probably fine. Since she has friends and people are typically awful.

Don't make this harder than it is.

She likes horses.

If you have to question it, its probably bullshit. Doesn't sound kosher to me. Also what are her best friends like? If her friends are shit people, birds of a feather folk together homie.

that's ok, normally means they're just genuinely not overly sociable people, as opposed to being bitches who have ended up with only a couple of friends, if that makes sense. i'm a guy and i'm the same, i prefer my close friends and always have done.

that's what she said

one is kind of bitchy but genuinely cares about my gf the other my gf is detaching from because her ego is growing rapidly the longer she is in the army which my gf got her into

well i think that makes sense to prefer your close friends, however- her being a teacher- she doesnt even want to go into the teachers lounge because she doesnt want any one coming up and trying to talk to her. Seems odd to me to want to avoid your co-workers that you dont even know yet. If she knew them that would be one thing but she doesnt so... maybe i am just being too critical

also thanks anons for your comments

More flags
>poor girls with very expensive handbags
>Thinks LA or San Francisco are great
>HAS A KID
>asks how much you make on a first date
>is chronically unemployed
>goes to clubs constantly
>does not know how to do basic cooking
>believes anything on Facebook
>does not have a bank account
>does not have a car (Outside City)
>is overly interested in male pro sports
>supports in any way the SJW addenda
>listens to to much rap / hiphop
>tattoos that can not be covered by a shit and pants
>flat brim hats (bad news)
>she has more then one dog or cat.

Sounds like she has some kind of social anxiety bro.

>all of her friends are guys. pic related

Yep got burned by that situation. Orbiters, poachers and attention whore. Bad combo.

hmmm thought food makes sense
ty all
looks like I need to dump a girl and dump her nooooooods what whaaaaaaaaaat?

>>single mother before 30

Not wanting to associate with your coworkers is a red flag. It prob means they don't like her. Which may mean she is a cold bitch. Most people would put forth a little effort to know the people they'll see everyday for hours.

You catch her lying and she tries to get out of it with more lies.

so you're saying... "don't be in a relationship with Olivia Munn"

except that everything I know to be true says DO be in a relationship with Olivia Munn.

My tattoos can't be covered by a shit, does that make me a bad person?

well she is a band teacher, she likes the other band teachers that she works with but the rest of the faculty are strangers pretty much except the principle and people at the front office

social anxiety maybe but she is a teacher which requires her to socialize however its with kids. I dont think the anxiety dictates her life she just doesnt want to put forth any effort

>making friends through work is literally the fucking easiest way to make friends. you both have to fucking be there. like wtf. something is up there.

After reading all this shit, I'm glad I'm not in my 20s anymore, also glad I'm not dating girls in their 20s anymore.

If I could make a suggestion... Why don't u guys go find chicks u actually have shit in common w?!

Also, kids these days throw the word 'cuck' around a lot. Lololol kill yourselves guys

Not sure, would have to tell us about yourself. I was thinking along the lines of a face tattoo, or a name on her neck etc

She is Filipino.

This. My girl locks her phone and so do I, we don't hide our passwords from eachother or our texts, doesn't mean we'll snoop through each others phones but shit isn't hidden from each other. I have snap chat, so does she and we open snaps we get in front of eachother, and snap eachother. The only thing she doesn't let me see is the messages I've sent her that she's "locked", I dunno why buthe she doesn't like me looking at the messages of mine that she saved.

I disagree with this. The girls I see at work always trying to hang out with co workers seem needy and lonely. Fuck chilling with co workers, last thing I want us to even remotely think about work once I'm out.

fucking kek

>u actually have shit in common w?!
Opinion disregarded.

Not sure what's weird, an old man bragging about fucking old ladies or posting a michael myers picture out of fucking nowhere. Is that supposed to show youre 30?

Yeah the cuck thing is amusing. They think they're cool but it's like a hi-viz jacket to let everyone know you spend your spare time on Sup Forums.

LOL

>she is black, Hispanic, white, Asian, Indian, or other

I shit you not. Stay away from those bitches. Unless it's just for pump and dump of course.

>flat brim hats (bad news)
you've got to be shitting me user, explain.

Hey man disregard all u want... Continue throwing your heart and emotions all u want. I'm just saying find bitches you share interests w. Otherwise keep chasing all the bitches u got nothing in common w.
Btw... Tell your mom I said thankz for breakfast

>has tattoos
>hair is dyed a loud color
>smokes
>does drugs
>drinks
>swears often
>doesn't like vidya or anime

I can't get past that fucking w.

It's not necessarily that simple. I had one that I had tons of common interests with, same political views and sense of humor etc. Turned out in spite of that she was also a messed up slut and lied a lot. So really you just never know. It's a crap shoot really.

she said np, and that you should probably get your anus checked out for cancer

Went on one date, one.
>she showed up in her ex-boyfriends car
>she spent the entire time talking about a fucking basketball team
>she still lived with her ex-boyfriend
>wanted me to come back there to fuck even through i have my own place
>worked as a cashier and bragged about stealing after we had had a few drinks
>drank way to much
>drove home drunk as fuck after she figured out i was not coming home with her.

>doesn't do anal
>doesn't give head
Legit broke up with a girl I had been dating for a few months because of this. The worst part was she told me about how she had done it in the past with her exes. I had to pretty much rape her to get her to suck my dick before sex.That and she had a pretty fucked up past to begin, daddy/family issues, and a complete attention whore.

Don't have to convince me dude. Filipino's in my area would fuck niggers. Which in my opinion equates them to niggers.

Text shorthand. Sorry it's not that fucking emoticon shit

>She's in Culinary Arts in University
>She uses my computers and my xbone
>We snap and fb tag/share things with eachother
>I like the collage of our pics together she has on our vanity.
>She posts people she doesn't even know on my wall too(memes, fb quotes, and such)

Phew.

>has been "molested" or "abused" by a male figure in family when they were a child
>has had MULTIPLE "rape attempts"
>has multiple "health issues" that don't allow her to do 80% of physical activities, even though she's skinny and likes to "gym"
>complains about her "crippling" depression and "panic attacks"
>purposely hides her phone from your eyes when she's texting a "friend"
>generally ignores what you're saying and then brings up some drama with her 2 other girl friends
>puts music lyrics on her fb profile pics when she's 20+
>Tips really low
>Leeches off others for a place to stay and free food
>picky eater

Run if you're experiencing any of this. They are attention WHORES. However, if she really only has 2 friends and doesn't go outside much, she probably really does have depression and/or anxiety.

>gets mad when I go out drinking
>Is fat
>Dyes hair
thats pretty much it 4 me. I dont like being tied down, or people with no self control, or whatever fucking reason people dye their hair crazy colors (why why WHY?)(so many chicks do this, too!)

Anus for cancer? Lol fucking kill yourself lololol

If you work for govt and are single, they don't want to see you, meet with you, associate with you, they want to spy on you and pass around rumors and specific intellitence on you. Word.

We have lots of conservative people in the work place that want to either just compete with you by stabbing you in the back or eliminate you through revelations.

Politics sucks, man.

describes my ex perfectly. damn she was a good fuck tho

im not actually the guy whose mom you were talking about but did that one girl from yesterday eventually anhero?

Well atleast you're on the right path. Remember dude bitches are people too and no one's perfect

They are known as the niggers of asia and for a good reason. Same victim mentality, Dumb as bags of rocks, entitled as fuck, notorious world champions at lying and scam the shit out of each other and whoever else they can like it's normal. A pathetic dysfunctional people.