How fast is Trump going to destroy Obama's legacy?

How fast is Trump going to destroy Obama's legacy?

hopefully lightspeed

Destroy? He's going to continue it. The only thing Trump is going to destroy is the US's relationship with nato allies.

Welp if he rolls back all the executive orders, barry's done. Kinda justice when you think about it.

It's impossible to actually destroy 100% of it.

Obama's main legacy is taking the first step in moving healthcare toward a universal model in this country, and Trump already said he doesn't want to abandon certain provisions of Obamacare. Whatever remains is a major part of Obama's legacy.

Day 1 mother fucker

So fast it will make your head spin.

Trump? Is that you?

What are you doing so far away from twitter?

Well, he's not a nigger for one.

don't you mean "fix his fuck ups"?

Haven't really done much Good for us. We more often then not end up carrying them

Ahead of schedule and under budget

I didn't say if it would be good or not, although youre right, it's still going to lower us under china, since we wont be world police anymore. But whatever, I only care about my legal weed, and not getting bitches pregnant, which is fucked.

>legacy
The national debt will haunt our country for generations.

Fuck Nato leeches, Putin can have them, maybe he will actually remove mudslimes

Obama has no legacy. He's a fucking nigger and will go down as the worst president ever.

not fast enough

>Thanks bush jr.

> How fast is Trump going to destroy the US.

Fixed that for ya, OP.

And I give it two years before the US is a failed economic wasteland of bigotry, hate crimes, and riots.

But hey. At least we'll have part of a wall, right? (most of it made of fence)

kys you fucking nigger

>bigotry, hate crimes, and riots
mostly from niggers and spics mad they no longer get gibmedats

Within a year, Obamacare will be repelled and reintroduced with provisions that won't completely FUCK us on insurance costs.

This. He actually said he'd get rid of obamacare and introduce trumpcare, whatever that means. I figure the powers want us to be on a single payer program but they couldn't sell it to the public back then, so they laid this huge turd on us and now the only thing that'll "save us" is a single payer system. Sneaky sneaky

Ah yes. United States shall be glorious once more.

We already have fences, we will be getting a fence extension.

>republicans want to repeal the individual mandate
>thinks premiums will decrease
lol what

Thanks Rajeesh.

Nah nigga. Hoover and Wilson have that shit on lock

>thinks it's going to be the least expensive with Obamacare
>being this left

lol to all these people that believe they're not going to get fucked once Obamacare is out and that Trump is going to somehow save them

Ya'll probably are working class too

>ya'll

Alright negro, move along.

get lost nigger, it's over

If only there was a handheld device nearly everyone had that is capable of capturing these crimes as they happen

Fuck off loser

I don't think he is going to do much..

So far he's going to make decisions that make him and his friends richer!
He had a meeting with Indian businessmen yesterday... so you know where his priorities are!

He'll make the tax cut for the rich.
And propose infrastructure projects.

He can't get rid of Obamacare until next year! And he's going to have to offer 20 million people an alternative for healthcare!

Try to get out of the Paris climate deal, although the entire world is on board and some countries are considering carbon tariffs if the USA backs out!
Immigration raids will be very unpopular... if that happens! Walls to expensive.

Ummmm ya, make himself a richer man...

The joke is insurance costs we're going to skyrocket no matter what!
That's the fucking joke! Obamacare will go away and you'll end up paying the same or more or just not have insurance!

This. He's literally going to improve on Obama's already fucked up legacy.

not fast enough

Theres is litteraly no way of telling what hes gonna do.. Anyone who says they know is just speculating and anyone who turns out right will have just made a lucky guess.. This country just rolled the dice and now we are waiting to see where it lands

100 days or less

even before he takes office with this amazing stuff

fuck off