RIP

RIP

1977-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856
youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did Samuel L jackson die?

You moron. It's Morgan Freeman.

>the music world was left devastated today after the news that iconic rapper Kanye West, who was rushed to hospital earlier today, is expected to make a full recovery

We should be so lucky.

Hillary did it

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856

not dead fag

Why do you tease us like this, OP?

Eddie Murphy hasn't been funny for awhile anyway

don't give up hope. the night is young these things have a way of intensifying

I wish

Sad that someone with so much to say and offer gets so derided by people. Are white people still so insecure that they can't accept a black man being at the top?

welp

>Sad that someone with so much to say

lmfao, he's fucking crackhead nigger with fucking shit to say about anything.

>20 years
>still uses a monotone voice
>"the top"

Oh, I'm laughin'.

Nigger, did you even read he mostly rants against other blacks

He's not a crackhead, and if that's just you trying to say all black people smoke crack then that's racist and proves my point. He provides an insight into the black consciousness in America. He has more to say than you ever will.

20 years? What do you mean?

>A source familiar with the case said Los Angeles police responded to a medical welfare call about 1:20 p.m. (4:20 p.m. ET).
>(4:20 p.m. ET).

He's been "in the game" for 20 years, doing the rappity and the hippity hoppity.

gotta respect him for using his platform for an opinion

Lol nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t

>He provides an insight into the black consciousness in America.

I guess. Most of you moolies are fucking dumb as fuck.

Why do people even buy his albums? I tried listening to one of his songs on YouTube (I did the same for Justin Beiber) years ago just to see what all the hype was. I could not get through it (Beiber either) and I used to listen to rap/hip-hop all the time back in the day.

I'm actually a white man who cares about the world around me, hence why I take notice of these things. It's all about going to sleep knowing you actually contribute, know what I mean? Kanye, Jay, Kendrick, Drake, they're all speaking to the youth and the truth looks strange to you. They're doing what Dylan and Young and the Beatles did in the 60s, breaking barriers.

This post made me scrunch my face in second-hand embarrassment so much, I nearly folded in on myself.

8/10

Why? Does it hurt you to see someone take responsibility? I'm too busy helping the people who shape the future to waste time on people like you, who want to bring us back to the dark and gloomy past.