Sup Forums just watched some 9/11 videos and curious about the jumpers. Why did they jump...

Sup Forums just watched some 9/11 videos and curious about the jumpers. Why did they jump? If you were in their predicament would you jump?
>pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than burning to death.

i'd do a sick ass flip, throw out some \../ and enjoy my splatter

>work in a 110-storey building
>don't have your own parachute and a crowbar under your desk, so you can climb the stairs to the roof, pry open the door and SAS it the fuck out of there if a plane hits several storeys below your office

They deserved it.

I would jump even if nothing out of the ordinary was happening

>be britbong
>parachute out of building
>safely hit ground
>get beheaded by muslims

9/11 was an inside job. They were obviously paid crisis actors.

Australian actually, but I laughed.

If i was in there for a long ass time and nobody had come yet, and I realized I was either going to burn or choke to death, fuck yes i'd jump

Tru, they actually used potato sacks

7/11 was a part time job

>agonizingly slow desth by fire
ORRR
>slight adrenaline rush then sudden painless death
Gee user.. I dont know which sounds better

youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8

Right? I mean those fucking goofballs had it coming. Personally, I would've jumped out the window on a table and then right before I hit the ground I would've jumped on the table. Or, I would've climbed down the building like spiderman. Either way, I would've survived 9/11

>Why do they jump?
Because fire hurts when you touch it, genius.

I bet she has all the cancer.

I don't like to be rude for no reasons but you are a retarded inbred piece of stinky meat if you have to ask why did they jump. It's called survival instinct, you will run from anything that could harm you. The burning blaze was too much for them.

Wy is her face burned?

>implying there's a difference

Id honestly probably jump even if the building wasnt collapsing

You dont actually think either of those things would have saved you right? I mean... The table idea??? Do you understand gravity and physics?

It's not. Apparently there are these things called "black people."

I would grab my ankles and do a few summer salts on my way down to get the last laugh

Lurk moar

>using a parachute in a giant city

Kek, good luck with that.

Then what were they doing in the building ?

Op here
So a lot of people opted jump, it's estimated to be about a 10 second drop what would your final thoughts be?

MOTHERFUCKER I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING MASTER I AM AT PARACHUTING MOTHERFUCKER

>I hope I fall onto a Jew

They jumped because someone dropped a penny

My final thought would be the great view I'm going to get for the next decade of us bombing sand niggers

Life isn't fair. Death is only fair in the sense that it doesn't discriminate. Is there Justice after death? Am I missing the point of religion?