This is u/voluptuous_paki. And I'm fucking her :)

This is u/voluptuous_paki. And I'm fucking her :)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3730782/busty_pakistani_girl_riding_dick.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great tits.

something about this rubs me the wrong way

I inserted a period before 'and' instead of a comma. You know that's what it is.

Sure you are OP.
sage

It's not that it's just the way you worded this.
I'm not used to that shit

I know. What are the chances I really am, but rest assured, we posted on GW, we posted on GWcurvy, we posted from San Francisco on our trip there. Oh we've posted, we have posted

Get used to it.....real fucking quick.

I thing it's because it's phrased like the intro to a jackass stunt.

terrific, then you know exactly where the fuck you can go back too.

3/10

im jelly af OP

I met a paki girl over the summer and had sex with her for a month straight. She was a fucking demon in bed. God damn. Now I have a thing for desi girls.

I don't sleep with my mother anymore.

Yeah, she's great in bed. Sucks dick like a champ too. The only problem is she can't fully take the D in doggy :'(

forgot pic. Kinda looks like her

How could you miss the chance to say "I'm packing dat Paki!!" OP? Jesus.

Bruh she's hot. Mine's just got thick curves. I love them T-T

Club pic - OC i think.

Because I'm not as clever as you.

I had the interesting experience of going to a bar and having both of my paki exs being there. They ended up making out and sucking eachother's tits. They're both fine as fuck. It sucks living in another city as them.

got any webms ?

Nice.

While I was working in SF, a coworker, VP and I went out to celebrate her Vp's bday. Coworker ended up getting drunk and started sucking on VP's tits in the bathroom. By the end of the night, they were both fucked up and VP passed out in the RR after throwing up. I got caught in coworker's bed the next morning :/ We broke up for an entire day.

Why she delete her reddit ? I can't find it

Sexy.

I don't necessarily have a thing for desi girls, I just love thick curvy bitches with huge tits. VP takes the cake on that shit.

when are you gonna knock her up?

I deleted it xD

Someone messaged us, and we got the feeling this person recognized her. That was it after that.

I feel ya. Both of my exs are skinny tho. But i know where you're coming from

great pics

Duuuuuude, she's beeeeeeen wanting a BABY. BEEEEEEEN wanting one. Like scarily so. For the longest time I got the vibe she'd be the type to poke holes in condoms and NEVER tell me (not that we used condoms). Fuck no, I'm done with kids. I've told her that, but idk, maybe just maybe, eventually, I just don't want to ruin her body right now.

got any of her ass?

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

I'm fucking with this thinner girl on the side right now.

your girl in threesomes?

We've had a few. 1 with my ex and one with her friend. We almost had another but I fucked that one up. I was showing too much interest in the other girl

give it some time.

though that is an excellent reason to hold off

any vids?

It's the perfect reason to hold off, lmao.

2. One can be found on xhamster. The other one I can't find anymore because I've been wanting to watch it again and I lost the original files long ago. It's where I'm tagging her doggy. The xhamster one is where she's riding me.

got a link to xhamster video ? those tits look delicious

xhamster.com/movies/3730782/busty_pakistani_girl_riding_dick.html

play with her nipples enough that she can cum from suckin?

trust me op, even if you do not want kids, get her to induce lactation. Best "If that's what you want for your birthday" I got for my girl.

omg this video makes me want to get back with my paki ex hard.

She can't cum from just getting her titties sucked. One of my ex's could. Huge esteem boost right there.

In any case, she actually has reeaallly sensitive nippled. She DOES NOT like them to be played with unless she's aroused. Otherwise she gets all tickly and shit. That's actually kinda annoying.

What's her bra size?

I have a kid already ^_^

Yeah! We looked that shit up. She was willing, but I know we don't have the patience for it.

i bet her pussy smells like beef brisket

see if you can get her dopreidron or a similar prescription strength lactation inducer.

with ex I assume?

She's wrong on this crap. She uses VS's sizing and everyone that commented when we posted on GW told her there's no way. Another regular poster said she HAS to be in the H's. She thinks she's 40DD

pay for a custom bra set for her birtday or something like that, and get her fitted

No particular odor.

Oh shit, you can take shit for it? Word word, we'll definitely look into it.

Yes, an ex.

I wouldn't know where to go or start to get that done. She prob would love me for it though. Idk, I don't like dealing with girl stuff like that tbh.

Take your sacred mudslime cow and do a 9/11 OP.

You get me rock hard

this is a hammer. And i'm banging it.

Fuck Stanley!