So I was going through my brothers magic cards (he gave them to me when he joined the army) and I found this

So I was going through my brothers magic cards (he gave them to me when he joined the army) and I found this.

I think i remember hearing it was worth like 100 bucks???

Should i try and sell it? Is it even worth it?

Any magic fags here that can help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

sales.starcitygames.com/cardsearch.php?singlesearch=Black Lotus
youtube.com/watch?v=gHIFiQam_uk
yahoo.com/music/bp/man-opens-up-old-magic--the-gathering-deck--finds-rare--30-000-card-180316368.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its like 1k isnt it? Idk I remember watching a youtube video about it. lol

its a fake
he's a troll

/thread

Sorry, user. It's basically worthless now. Throw it away.

worth a fuckton

If it's legit and depending on who you sell it to thenit's worth roughly 5000-10000 usd

sales.starcitygames.com/cardsearch.php?singlesearch=Black Lotus

All values of Black Lotus by edition and condition.

You're welcome.

Yeah right a lotus thrown in with a bunch of AVR commons, nice try OP.

Lmao toll, time stamp, you dont haz black lotus.

Unlike you I own actual power 9. Post a timestamp with it or stop lying.

You need to post proof

>those hands
Underage b&

FAKE

How did you take the picture?

It looks fake. The border doesn't align and the text and overall look is off to me. Get it authenticated could be anywhere between 100-10,000

Upon further inspection 200% fake

Lol shit proxy. Worth like 15 cents.

Sorry pic keeps coming up too large, sec

Done.

Dumbass we're on November 21 not June.

Youre brothers an idiot.

What's your name kid I'll write it on the timestamp

only way to test the card is to rip it or bend it.

Lil' Jimmy. I don't think little kids know about MTG or Black Lotuses.

Yeah doge is dumb haha

if those are real then your brother is a fucking autist. Those things go for a few thousand each depending on the edition and condition.

I hope you dipshits realize this isn't OP who posted the real power. Op was a troll and I posted real power.

Hey asshole if you're gonna snap a picutre of my video at least give credit. youtube.com/watch?v=gHIFiQam_uk

>I posted real power.

exactly

kek
/thread

SHOPPED AF

Keep it safe.
Sell it later.

Anyone that believe that op actually took a picture of that is fucking stupid american. I made a troll video in 2013.

Let the thread die

so your brother left you like 7 of those? and you put them all in a binder? and you somehow chose those specific cards out of all the cards you got because you feel like you heard they were valuable?

idk what you doin but you lyin about something, if you gotta brag about your collection on Sup Forums, really think about its true value for a second bruh

problem is no one buys them

I'm not OP. How many times do I have to say it. I am completely unrelated to OP. Seems most people can't read the thread...

doesnt really seem like it

Shut up, OP.

this

Fake as fuck. Looks like an inkjet printer printed it. The real ones look slightly faded and the text looks blurry, but this is just straight up Kinkos-level forgery.

Ahh, trolling now. Got it.

>keeping real power nine cards in soft sleeves

Either those are fake or you're a moron

Doesn't drop or affect value at all. Especially when I keep them in a safe.

yahoo.com/music/bp/man-opens-up-old-magic--the-gathering-deck--finds-rare--30-000-card-180316368.html
30k if real apparently

not even a good card i dont understand why people praise it so much

It's incredibly rare and Wizards is forbidden by Jews from doing reprints of it

bump

Actually it does affect value. Exposure alone is degrading the paper. If you really gave a shit you would't have them in binders and you would have them in proper holders. At the very least sandwiched between some acrylic. Whatever though, your shit to do with as ya please right. Just saying, if you want your moneys worth out of them in the future you might want to invest in something a little better than a Walmart special.

long time neckbeard for mtg. it's a black lotus and any idiot would've Google it and understood it's value. fuck off with your shitty bait. as a matter of fact who are you trying to bait? any seasoned mtg player would know..faggot

actually it would that why people handle those type of cards with gloves because any imperfection would degrade value. there is a reason Graded Cards are kept in hard cases

actually only jews are allowed to own magic cards, prove you have jewish blood magic owners ITT