Okay so I've been drinking two reds wicked apple ale every night pretty consistently for awhile but I've started notice...

Okay so I've been drinking two reds wicked apple ale every night pretty consistently for awhile but I've started notice I'm gaining a bit of weight.

I know this is a bitch question but are there any cocktails I can make with whiskey or gin that would be less fattening. Obviously soda is out. And try to keep it simple as I'll be drinking a lot of them.

Also general drinking thread. I figured you faggot could help.

Gin and tonic

whiskey and water, martini. you could go whiskey&cola and use sugarfree cola if you want.

your options are pretty limited, and alcohol is fairly energy dense even when you don't mix it with sugars.

If you can get a taste for straight spirits you're set, otherwise dry white/red wines are fairly low energy

dont listen to this faggot, tonic is 800% sugar

Interested

Tonic is sugar water retard

I had the same issue with weight gain from drinking beer. Go with Vodka and soda with lemon or lime. Also, Gin and water is pretty good if you like the spicy flavor of gin. Personally, I enjoy the flavor of good Gin, so it's not a big deal to me, but some poeple just can't stand it, or cheap out and buy bad gin

OP here. I've been drinking whiskey and just plain soda/seltzer. And I like straight whiskey but it's sort of hard to drink casually.

I was thinking of going gin and seltzer/soda with lemon?

Gin and tonic but use club soda instead

straight soda is fine, and gin works pretty well with lime or cucumber - I guess give it a shot and see how it goes. cant hurt.

OP I'm gonna give you cold hard truth, ANY alcohol will make you gain weight. Let me explain, I had about 5 shots of vodka every night for a month and gained quite a bit of weight. Now, Vodka is supposed to be the least caloric alcoholic beverage you can have. Yet, I still gained wait.

I'm back to my weekend only drinking because of it.

Look into alcohol vaporisation. All the effects of alcohol with no actual substance intake.

I used to be a fat alcoholic now i'm a skinny alcoholic.

exercise you nigger

For some reason I don't like Gin and soda. I think that the slight bitterness of the soda clashes with the spice of the gin or something. I also prefer it at room temp. Just a glass of gin with a splash of room temp water.

whiskey or rum with diet coke or diet dr pepper

vodka tonic

gin and tonic

any mixed drink that requires any type of soda or juice just replace with sugar free substitute.

thank god for the high indices of diabeetus allowing us alcoholics to drink and stay slim

>implying that drinking after you exercise is good for you
>implying your body won't get fucking rekt when it can't heal itself

Correction:

Exercise you fat fucking nigger

bodybuilders shit all over the idea, and it can fuck with building muscle a bit - but if you're talking casual grade exercise it's fine.

What do you use to vaporize it?

Just smoke meth faggot.

OP has a gay relationship with his own son

>casual grade exercise

What.

if you're not hitting the gym for hours a day and eating carefully-measured portions of steamed chicken and vegetables at timed intervals, its casual grade

>whiskey
Just drink the fucking whiskey

>gin
Martini

Fit fag here

If you want a six pack, you're only gonna be able to drink 1-2 nights a week. At that, you have to exercise daily. No two ways about it. Getting drunk will make you a fat piece of shit

That frightens and confuses me.
I exercise a lot and have a fast metabolism. I should be fine. ALSO I started eating mostly vegetarian and stopped drinking milk

Love the cucumber idea. Do I add a whole bunch of slices and let it steep for a bit like that fancy stuff in salons or is there some sort of essence of cucumber I could buy?

Why can't I do both? What cruel god would make me choose my boss or my booze?

Christians: 0
Athiests: 1

I just buy a cucumber and put one slice in per drink, they're cheap and last well in the fridge. adds plenty of flavour.

> mostly vegetarian
> no milk

OP is so homosexual that Hillary automatically thanked him for the support

how about you just drink the whiskey neat and goto the gym you faggot.

This sites very existence is
Atheism: ∞
Christianity: -9001

Fit fag again

is correct. Drink whiskey. Fuck it, Chase it with a liter of soda. Just fucking exercise a little bit and don't drink so much that you can't fucking exercise. FUCK

Whiskey straight up on the rocks?

try whiskey on the rocks

I think you have the right idea. That's not going to be nearly as fattening as the sugary malt crap I've been drinkikg, right?