You fuckers better convince Jeff Sessions that pot is GOOD for the economy

You fuckers better convince Jeff Sessions that pot is GOOD for the economy.
Do it now Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

koin.com/2016/11/20/pot-sales-surge-in-washington-state/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Bumporino

Bumping.

Except it isn't. It increases traffic accidents, ER visits, and ruins productivity. Legal pot is an economic disaster.

That was your mercy bump but your thread is doomed.

You mean it already increases traffic accidents, ER visits, and ruins productivity already whilst still being illegal.

try again.

Pot should be illegal, one of the reasons I voted TRUMP was to roll back the fucking liberals drug use, WE DONT SMOKE MARIJAUNA IN MUSKOGEE , WE DONT TAKE OUR TRIPS ON LSD, fuck you drug fags

All trolls here are fucking retarded if you think that weed isn't good for the economy. All of the states that have legalized it have made fucking MILLLLIONS taxing it.

Lmao fuckin' loser, I bet you got good grades in the private school you went to you fuckin' nerd.

fuck you drug loser, TRUMP will get your ass in jail, some things are more moral than making money, stopping drugs is one of them

Let me ask you something you're suffering from stage 4 brain cancer and the doctor tells you that 1 single joint would save your life. You'd do the "right" thing and turn down that CBD rich joint and go back to radiation and hope for the best? Didn't think so

my family owns a beer distributorship, no I didn't get good grades but your fucking weeds are cutting into my rightful income,

no and if the doctor told me sucking liberal cock would save me I wouldn't do that either

Are you fucking retarded? Beer is so much worse then Marijuana. Has anyone smoked too much pot in one night and died?

fuck this sack of shit, literally degression in a human form. >inb4 lib no I prefered Trump over Clinton ten folds. but this sack of shit, he is a fuckass to the tenth power. he will never be approved for his cabinet position. well at least without a fight he won't

Well a liberal cock would give you more cancer so I don't blame you. God you conservative fucks are almost as bad as the liberals themselves

what the fuck, dude, I went to a private school, had the best grades in my class and I smoke weed everyday... had better academic performance than the retarded alcoholic party dudes and dudettes who were literally everyone else except for the 3 or 4 of us who smoked weed

faggot said "are you fucking retarded"

Wow, the first legitamite anti weed argument. GG

Its a gouda drug

Tahlequah fag here, like 10-15 mins from muskogee. Love marijuana, stfu

Indeed he did. Way to figure that out.

Bait or just dumb?

and as a party dude I got better pussy and have WAY more money than you would ever be able to dream of in your drug induced world

I know it's bait, but it's not a valid argument if it's based out of a self benefiting circumstance

BAM!

I love how little factual support goes into conservative rhetoric. It is literally some of the best feeling nonsense arguments you'll ever here.
Me; So why?
Him: >WE DON'T
Me: Yes, but why?
Him: >WE DON'T

yeah, well, no one asked you- faggot.

Dude I bet you do. Shit was SO cash right!?

you are aware then that hops c contain cannabinoids, right?
you're already consuming the very chemicals that make up a joint.

man, a hundred years of deceitful propaganda has done it's job on you, hasn't it?

STFU

heh, good one frat boy... do you think I care about herpes ridden party-pussy and monopoly currency? See, if you had payed a little attention in class you would've figured out that money is just a control tool, so yeah... enjoy being some average joe. Seriously, I can't believe I'm not responding to bait right now, is there still people who think like this?

WIN WIN, I ALWAYS PLAY TO WIN. IMMA TERMINAL TERMINAL TERMINAL PREPPIE TERMINAL TERMINAL PREPPIE
WELL I DIDN'T COME TO LEARN
I JUST WANT TO GET DRUNK
GET A MAJOR IN BUSINESS
AND BE TAUGHT HOW TO FUCK WOOOO
WIN, WIN I ALWAYS PLAY TO WIN
CAUSE IMMA TERMINAL TERMINAL TERMINAL PREPPIE

I don't care if hops contain heroin, it is my money Vs not my money

This is bait.

With this past election 26 states have now legalized cannabis is some form. 8 states have legalized it for recreational uses. It would be more trouble than it's worth for Trump to try putting the genie back into the bottle.

Me: So why are we electing trump
Him: >NIGGERS!
Me: Yes, but why?
Him: >QUEERS!

I didn't have to pay attention I had fucking nerds do my work, I actually got to enjoy school, not waste my time doing assignments and tests and shit

He will make America GREAT again by hiring more federal agent who need more weapons and shit to win the war on drugs, he will build more prisons, which give jobs, the war on drugs is simply a win for the government, and this doesn't even include the 100s of millions in seized and auctioned real estate

Me: So why do we think the 1% can solve our problems
Him: >I'VE GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU!
Me; Yes but why?
Him: >I'VE GOT MORE!

Ok, now you're just quoting directly out of Revenge of the Nerds. I'm not replying anymore.

the golden rule motherfucker, he who has the gold makes the rules

Like,
are you not aware that we've tried this already?
Are you also aware of the textbook definition of insanity? Do you have access to a mental health professional?

weeeell ain't that shit logical!? whoopty fucking doo!

no we haven't tried since Nixon, time for AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN

Sounds like more of the same shit that hasn't bee working for 40 years.

>weapons and shit
XD XD XD

you couldn't even name one more thing neccesary to wage a war on every American who has or does drugs XD
weapons XD
like a bazooka? XD

Obama rolled over and offered the usa's sphincter to the heroin addicts and cartels, time to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ya know what, fuck you , you liberal piece of shit

Make pot, tobacco, and alcohol all legal or all illegal. Don't be a half ass pussy about it.

sigh....
what the Fuck are we going to do with America guys...
These dumbfucks got together and elected a president now.

#NOREPSNODEMS2018
#3PARTYSYSTEM2018
#2018MIDTERMELECTIONS
#2018 ROCK THEVOTE
(#except not fucking retarded people living in small rural areas, like seriously, you people can't even fucking reeeead)

Great attitude
>MAGA

>tobacco, and alcohol
those arnt "DRUGS"

>we going to do with America guys...
We, the TRUMP voters . are going to make America Great again

Why? Attorney General doesn't make laws. Learn 2 civics, faggot. Convince your senators and representative instead.

look at that fucking tie

fucking mustard tie

fucking mustard tie god damn fucking mustard tie makes me fucking sick

I don't even have to be liberal; you've expressed a high school aged understanding of our government, CRJ Administration, and political history; literally Trump would call you a retard right now.

Worse overall health impact than weed, and on what planet is alcohol not a drug? Is that the nu-science I've been hearing about?

the laws are already in place, you stupid faggot

No,
WE the Trump supporters are going to Make America Great Again,
Fuck you Faggot, no one needs you cheap ass.

Your OPINION is wrong, Pence has declared tobacco is harmless, I believe him

And Congress can change them. Attorney General can't. That fuckers just has to enforce whatever the law is, he doesn't get a choice.

Trust me he knows. Washington state clears 200 million in a quarter.
koin.com/2016/11/20/pot-sales-surge-in-washington-state/

are you delusional? they have a majority in the senate, that shit sucker will be in the office day one.

Gov. Ventura is that you bro?

Until he has a bullet through his head.

I have a distinct feeling that this presidency will last less than 4 years.

you mean the REPUBLICAN CONSERVITIVE congress or the republican conservative supreme court or the republican conservative senate, it seem you fucking liberals done drawed a losing hand

>Until he has a bullet through his head.
and then we get PENCE who is even better for AMERICA

No he doesn't like all prosecutors they have discretion in enforcement of the law.

Bump....

Grandpa, I told you to stop getting on the Sup Forums.

he enforces the federal laws, which is what we are talking about, the fed is about to shit on you stoners

You seem very angery, side effect of injecting marijuana. You've been reported to the proper authorities. :^)

80% of Sup Forums voted TRUMP

Now, you the fed makes 0 dollars on pot and spends some money enforcing laws against it. If legalized they would make some number of dollars > then 0 selling it and spend less enforcing laws against it. Just look at alcohol prohibition.. Seems a simple enough argument.

If we do that... then how are we going to incite gang violence and keep black people fighting themselves instead of robbing us

The same 80% that got cucked by the establishment putting pence in there

>fed is about to shit on you stoners

yeah its the regan just say no zero tolerance era all over again and it will fail and probably help the drug business just like the conservatives did in the 80s.

u
the fed seizes the real estate used in these federal crimes from the states that is gonna be HUGE they don't even need a conviction

it was just for the lulz.

Say hi to the secret service. NSA tracks everything online and none of us are as anonymous as we think we are.

Now to find a General to pin the whole scheme on...
Oh SHIT. Mattis is a selection... He already reports fake news.

You guys are schizophrenic liberals.

Nothing different is going to happen at all.

Do you guys remember Loretta Lynch?

She hated pot too, and people were almost just as paranoid.

They're just paranoid of Sessions because he isn't a fucking democrat.

Newsflash : Jeff Sessions does not write the fucking laws! He isn't the sole dictator, the Trump administration and other sectors of the law have influence.

He's a strong supporter of state's rights.

Donald Trump promised he wouldn't interfere with state's rights at all.

Even if they did, the way the laws are written is they can't make the states arrest you for possession, sharing, or growing small amounts like they've rewritten. So all that could happen is they shut down the retail sales and commercial cultivation, which would mean making a giant gray / black market where users would have no problem buying the same products they're used to, just with no oversight and no taxes.

Nothing will happen you paranoid schizophrenics.

It's good to not lay down and ignore it and stand your ground, but stop freaking the fuck out. It's a little ridiculous.

Another thing, Jeff Sessions has better shit to do than ruin all the thousands of legal shops and grows the states have setup. There's too many other people illegally violating marijuana laws for him to give a shit.

>They're just paranoid of Sessions because he isn't a fucking democrat.

As a life-long Democrat, I agree with this 100%. I wish there were a dozen D or R people at the national level who were more interested in the damned country than in their careers.

They are the easy low hanging fruit, he will get them first cause they are begging to get busted

We want our rights, Trump!

Only non criminals have rights.

The Weed the people march anyone? Anyone is welcome

I smoke weed and dont have a record. I am not a criminal if I only smoke weed faggot.

You should have a trophy. Go user.