Hey user I love you

Hey user I love you

thanks OP, I needed that today

I have no money, tho

I love you too OP

Ok

would be nice, im pretty sure im gonna be unloved but highly sucessful. im 25 and own a home on 5 acres of land mortgage free, im about to get two degrees then start work on a third. i have no debts and when i get a job ill have lots of money because of that. as ive not attained a real girlfriend now im pretty sure once everything takes off im going to be stuck with nothing but gold diggers

timestamp nigger faggot

even with my mental illness?

Thanks OP

The only time I've heard those words, and i'll never hear them again....

It's probably a dude, but he's not claiming to be the girl in the photo. Just a friendly message :)

I love you as well user

to all the Anons here tonight I love you and whatever is going on in your life that might be hard or lame you'll get through it and find yourself stronger and wiser!

Peace x

thnanks

:)

Titties please

Smile anons

I love you too OP. You made my year just by making this thread.

Everything will be okay :)

OP really a friendly girl or a troll?

dont wear pointed toe shoes

whats with all the nice shit goin on here

Well, fuck bitches then. Don't rush anything. Fuck first, get a partner later

Life's good when people are chill and sharing good vibes x

Fuck you OP.... you're making me think of my ex again. I bet the Jews set you up just to post that.

when i was in the navy i fucked a whole lot of women im really past that point in my life now kinda wanna settle down thats why i built my house and what not, it has solar panels and everything theres a creek thats real nice that surrounds it very peaceful good place for a family

Delete this plz

This girls cute user got more? :)

done, but for future reference. its not a great idea that shit takes surgery to get rid of

You shouldn't.

Thanks for reminding me. Luck to you user...

ye

You're the only one who does then

FUCK YOU CUNT

Nudes or I kill myself because you saying you love me doesn't mean anything now does it?

In life or in death, I still love you. If you decide to end it, we'll all understand and cry for you because love is everlasting

Look into my eyes and say you'll never leave me user...I love you so much.

why?

T-thanks, y-you too.

I love you too user!

Just remember no one is meant to be here and this is all one big weird accident so just smile and find someone to share this weird shitty world with x

Last time I came on Sup Forums was a year ago. Can someone please tell me why it's got all luvvy-duvvy? I miss the days where it was reddit for school shooters.

Love you too, now do your homework little lady!

It's the same bucket of shit, this is an anomaly...enjoy it.

Don't worry be happy

I will daddy if I'm good will you give me your special milk???? X

You know it sweetie.

Can't wait to slurp it all up like a good girl for my daddy

>user I love you
>user meaning anyone
>tfw their love means literally nothing.

Don't b sad user come sit with us and have some drinks xx

well now youve ruined it

I'll fuck u till them eyes can't see me no mo