Hey Sup Forums I need advice

Hey Sup Forums I need advice.

I have always wanted to kill someone ever since I was 8 y/o. 2 weeks ago I finally grew a pair and did it. Felt so fucking scared but I loved the adrenaline. Under the circumstances I wasn't very careful and didn't really cover my tracks well. They found dna samples under the finger nails and some of my blood was left on the clothes of the body.

I am shit scared they can find me out now as I have previously donated blood.

Can they trace me from that or am I good?

Pics or you're roleplaying faggot

I didn't take pictures of the body and no I'm not roleplaying

Hope you get killed faggot

Start stretching your asshole now OP. It will make prison much easier.

I think the best thing to do is to stop being a little faggot and actually just kill someone.
And then your self...

.. And then me

Why did you bleed on the victim you retard?

Post link to news story of murder or it didn't happen.

go to an insane asylum right now if you don't want a 6'5" Tyrone giving you sweet lovin as you cry at night

Because the guy had a knife

I don't want people to figure out where i'm from so no

No one is going to figure out where you're from. Do it user or it didn't happen. If we have the facts we can help.

I live in a small town and this has made major news in my country. I have friends that know I use Sup Forums that would instantly know who I am.

So again, no.

Your a fucking piece of shit, you think lying about this on an anonymous board makes you cool in any type of way? Nigger I seen murders on this board and you sir are no killer. Your just a wimpy little piece of faggot meat.
God I want to jump thru this screen and just fucking beat the piss out of your worthless little cunt face

In what fag country is a small town murder major news? Not buying it.

You're*
( ´_⊃`)

join the marine corps infantry faggot

Because nothing happens here + really low crime rate

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not in the US sorry

actually user, in the US, most midwestern, fly-over-state small town see very little violence, I could see a murder making news. Especially one without any apparent motive.

No, they can't. Also, DNA evidence is useless unless you're a suspect, if there is absolutely nothing that would point them towards you (such a being close to the victim) you should be fine.
Someone could go into a town, leave DNA all over a crime scene, and so long as there is nothing like pictures, video, or eye witnesses and you're not in a database for fingerprint identification, they'd never find you.

Thank you user, the only one to address the post.

Who did you kill? Man? Woman? Child? Share some details.

A man, I felt so fucking alpha.

Anytime, always happy to help a rookie in need.

You actually ever kill someone?

No one will find out. And you will realize that it is easy as fuck to murder people and not get caught

Were you alpha enough to kill him in his own home?

If I did, I wouldn't ever say so, even anonymously.

Unfortunately no, I didn't know the guy.

Oh, alright. Because I have.

op is a faggot

I wish, gays have it easy these days.

it was self defense then you fucking idiot why didnt you just stay there you jackass

Unless it was a legal kill (military, law enforcement, self defense) I wouldn't go around telling people that, you'd be surprised at who could over hear or look over your shoulder.

Because all he did was punch me in the nose and give me a minor cut on my forearm.

I beat his head in with a small hammer.

It was legal kill. I'm a policeman in Mexico. It's as shitty as you imagine.

Oh damn dude, my condolences.

Wait, OP, you said at the top that you wanted to kill him since you were 8. Now you're saying you didn't know the guy? I'm calling bullshit on the whole story.

He said he wanted to kill someone since age 8. He probably just murdered some poor stranger when his urges got to him.

>always wanted to kill someone since i was 8 y/o
This doesn't mean I wanted to kill someone specific.

You are both correct. Should have read it again before I responded.

At least you're man enough to admit you were wrong.

That's a good quality to have.

So, where'd you hide the body?