So, who is the worst person out of the 4?

So, who is the worst person out of the 4?

Yes

no

bingo

yeah

The fat ninja

Trump, the others are all dead.

These answers are life changing.

no

you, op. you are.

The chink, obviously.

Probably chinkman meow
>20million kills
>brought germany out of economic collapse
>makes america great again
the rest are good guys

idk maybe you might be right

The worst IMO is number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives

I can see one great person on the left.
The second from left is hated because of propaganda and shit but wasn't as bad as he is potrayed. I actually like a lot he did if it wasn't for the war and the holocoust (if it ever happened, im sure its not 6million - will provide simple proof if you want)

Stalin is meh, i think he is the worst here if i have to choose between these 4 because i dont know much about Mao besides killing millions of his own AyyMaos

t. bisexual fag german voting AfD cus muslims want to kill me and leftist support that

The faggot with the red bandanna not shown.

Trump hasn't done anything yet. You fuckers ever give up on a lost cause?

Cry until things go you way. Change nothing. Take credit for everything.

I did the calculations and it shows that you picked Mao

This has become a get thread

This was primary targeted a liberals, and I am a huge Trump supporter.

Probs hitler since he was driven by ideology, whereas Stalin was driven by lust for power

Mao sucks too

Donald is a cunt but his supporters are the worst thing about him

FUCK OFF, HOW DID YOU KNOW?
FUCKING Sup Forums THIS IS WHY I COME HERE

It's a tossup between Mao and Stalin for me.

In terms of long-term damage, probably Mao. He fucked his country so bad. It was like a poor man's version of the shit going down in the USSR, but without the pride. People were just told to do shit or die.

If you had to choose who fucked up their country more, with a gun to my head...Mao.

The chink

Stalin

I thought CTR got laid off after the election ended...

Mao
but didn't Stalin contribute in killing more people than Hitler and Mao combined?

penis

>"Uncle" Joe is like family
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Mao only killed from incompetence

Trump is a racist.

Trump is the worst

Stalin

>Trump is racist

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Mao, by miles.

No stop being gay and you are good to go

Mao rebuilt China into a great power after decades of occupation and chaos.
Trump isn't even in office yet, so he's achieved nothing to be compared to them.
The other two are a tough call, but I'll go with Hitler because he was crazy as fuck and Stalin didn't cause his country to completely collapse.

This is now a Trump thread.

>Trump is racist.
>Implying Hitler wasn't
wew lad

Lel. Stalin killed more jews than Hitler for a start, and royally fucked over his own people at the same time. Mao was even worse towards the Chinese.

No, Mao holds the record afaik. Wiki should say it in any case.

Stalin was an absolute monster, but Mao was just as bad. They both had massive cult of personality bullshit, starved their people, massive purges of their people, and just generally fucked entire generations of their racial stock.

This is why Putin is so uncompromising; he has a big chip on his shoulder. He believes that everyone looks down on Russia as weak and exploitable (Pro-tip: we do...did? idk the status quo nowadays, geopolitically).

But while Putin's actions can generally be explained or reasoned away, you take a look at China and it's one big grey cloud. These mother fuckers have *always* been dodgy.

But I digress. In any case, both Mao and Stalin killed so many of their countrymen that it's mind boggling.

As a non trump supporter you're an idiot if you really think he's worse than everyone else in the picture. Grow up

btw the chink was the worst

Mao rebuilt China

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK OFF!

If any, he fucked China generationally, with all the incompetent 5-year plans, famines, purges & general mind-crushing hopelessness of his sadistic rule.

Look at China today and well...some things never change.

OP

How original.

Correct

I'm going with Stalin.

At least Mao and Hitler stood for something.

OP

Hitler

agreed

#5 actually

Without this guy you wouldn't even have a list.

Trump, so far.
His body count is shit. fuckin newb.

35+ year Democrat here.
Fun question.
Trump isn't even on the scale with the other three - he's a lightweight so far. Ripping off employees, contractors, vendors, and family is standard capitalism. And there are plenty of Pillars Of Capitalism who are better at it than Donald.

Of the other three, both Stalin and Mao practiced their evil mostly on their own populations. Neither man thought to subjugate an entire continent and then some.

Hitler wiped out a pile of his own citizens too, but he went the extra mile and wiped out people from the rest of the continent as well. Not to mention getting his Vaterland pounded to hell and back by the Allied bomber forces.

He gets extra credit for eating a bullet before getting caught.

The nigger