Does anyone else here cut?

Does anyone else here cut?
>pic related it's my arm

LOL

It you're wondering I was being bullied so I cut

No cause I'm not a pussy

if you'd just kill yourself and stop shitposting on Sup Forums the world would be a greater place, cut deeper

Nice arm. Show me your tits, cunt.

you sure showed them. id hate to see you in a fight for your life, youd probably kill yourself in self defense.

nope and don't do that anymore. it's really bad for you mentally and physically. Try to maybe pick up a fun hobby like playing an instrument or art or something to get your mind off things and enjoy yourself a bit more. Trust me ive been in some really dark places and this is the opposite of what you want to be doing

Nobody's wondering. You're not interesting. You're fucking gross

i cut myself guys ;(

AYYYYYYYYYYYY KEK.

no, i'm not mentally unstable.

nah, youre just fat.

>Gets bullied for reasons.
>Cuts myself for being bullied.
>Cuts are a good reason to get bullied or just negative attention.
This is why I don't understand people committing suicide over things like this. It doesn't solve nothing but makes more problems.

Also that one scar looks like a nipple

ya i get cut. In the fucking gym.

Looks like your arm will always be ugly. You're fucked for life with that freak of nature hanging from your body.

if god doesnt have dank memes he can fuck right off.

No, because I'm not retarded and I have some common fucking sense.
You're lucky natural selection has been hindered by antibiotics and sterilization techniques.

>no timestamp
yeah op I believe you are a huge faggot.
also you're doing it wrong.

glad to see you cut it out.

The scars of bullying makes me wet.

I used to. I'd share a pic but everyone will rightly call me a faggot.

Get a full sleeve tattoo now you fucking moron. Make it about being deppressed or like fighting of a giant or some shit. This is honestly pathetic.

Aw man you really did show the bullies you did.
Bitches like you just entourage fkbois to fuck with other people
man the fuck up and put up a fight doesn't mater if u lose or not
I wish knew you irl I would smack the faggot outchu

show your tits.

hah fat faggot

anyone with a full sleeve tattoo is a moron.

I hope you get touched at home by your dad too, you pathetic wasteman

No because I'm not a pussy faggot

This isn't a 'terrible opinions' thread

This btard speaks the truth. Sleeves are for edgelord faggots

As savage as that is, you have a perfect point and other dumb shits should realize that fact. Other people can't just put it into words but you pulled it off.

Kill yourself

that's grotesque dude

WOW!
o what's it like being such a pathetic loser?

Show us faggot.

tattoos are objectively terrible.

And look at this guys cut up arm. Thats the most edge lord faggot thing iv seen in a while.

>They said I could be anything I wanted. So, I became a parsnip.

wait wrong picture

This isn't funny you assholes what if you push this person to suicide ???

Seriously wtf think before you assholes talk shit

>being this new

tattoos make a person look dirty.

The problem is the victim mentality that some people possess. They lack the inability to take problems into their own hands and are susceptible to any form of antagonization.

For example my youngest brother is a 6'6 300 pound monster who should be eating kids at lunch break and fucking girls everywhere he goes, but hes softer than baby shit and is scared of confrontations.

I believe that in a sugary sweet mother dominated youth where the child was spoiled senseless the kid has a hyge possibilty of turing into an unreliable crybaby who cannot understand that the reason they get picked on is because bullies can sense WEAKNESS.

have a similar arm but bc edgy and gf is kill

BN>

POLNAREFF

obviously not deep enough...

Behold the faggotry.

fuck dude that made me cringe

Other arm. Sorry about potato quality.

I concur with your diagnosis doctor.

Faggot

I bet it's actually because you want to be a parsnip.

You better cut it out, fag

You're a cut above the rest OP. Just kidding, you're a fag.

dubs and you kill yourself

I have. It's a fucking retarded way of dealing with things. I have my reasons beyond 'I'm a sad emo' but really, there's no excuse.

only my thighs and tummy.. turns me onnn

Pics

I bet he was a cut up in class.

Freddy Krueger omfg

Arms are for attention whores

Real self depricating, self-hating, and very low self esteem people do it on places that are hidden, so fucks don't know about it.

pic related, much less red and more pink in person. Also, some are very wide (right thigh). Every time I masturbate or shower I see it, its a constant reminder.

Also, to all you fucks who don't know what it feels like and think its just for attention (most of the time, yeah), its entirely different for most people. When I'm in my deepest pit of anger or sadness, when I can't punish myself mentally any more, Ill grab anything sharp and cut my thigh. It's rare, but the sudden pain, the blood, and the rush distracts me from the anger/sadness. It's great too, I'll know Ill never get a bf because they'll think the scars are ugly.

Attention whore. Go back to tumblr.

Cutting is for retards and attention whores. There are better ways to get a rush and to relieve pain. Get into a fight or something, it's not rocket science.

Most guys dont have shaved legs. I imagine hair and open wounds arent a great mix.

No, we get it. That doesn't make any less stupid.

Oh shit, we got a keyboard worrier

fuckin kek

Kill yourself you titty faggot bitch dyke

>Paper cuts
Woah what a badass. Your pain is so much more valid than everyone else.

You'll always have a tic tac toe board available in emergencies

I would take you to a glory hole and make you suck every penis dry.

>worrier

>not using long sleeves

>so fucks dont see
>posts on the internet

They worried about other people's opinions and trying to fight for their own. Gotta use it as a hybrid word. A mix between worried and warrior

You retarded cunt. You're doing it the wrong way.
You're supposed to cut deeper you fucking imbecile.
Kys

Underrated strategy: score poppies not arms

Still socially bottom tier but at least it works

Shit reason. Disgusting habit stop it cunt

if you weren't an attention whore you'd have gone in between the toes like a bud of mine used to.