ITT: Post a movie that made you cry, and other anons decide whether or not you're a pussy

ITT: Post a movie that made you cry, and other anons decide whether or not you're a pussy.

matrix revolutions

you dont know real pain....

Pan's Labyrinth

Finding nemo. Thats because of me and my father.

that film made me feel too, user.

str8 outa compton

>I dont wanna talk to no COMA Ass Ez E DRE!!!!

la vita e bella

Not gonna lie

The Sasquatch Gang

literally what I came to this thread to post

the worst part about it for me was that it tells you how it ends in the first ten minutes, and then flashes back - and I missed the first ten minutes.

It took a long time for me to realise that it wasn't going to turn out okay. And I kept clinging to the hope that they would somehow have a happy ending right until the bitter end.

I don't think I've cried over a movie since I watched the Lion King when I was about five (spoiler: Simba's dad dies). But Grave of the Fireflies tore a wet, ragged chunk out of my soul

Was really high, lost it when Matt Damon says "Matt Damon"

isnt he a pedo?

but she didn't die, user.

Roman Polanski? Eh - you fuck one 13 year old girl, once, and suddenly you're a pedo for the rest of your life. It's not like he's made a habit of diddling 7 year olds.

>fuck one 13 year old giel once, and suddenly you're a pedo
yes thats how it works

I'd understand tears of laughter...
Same here, when I was a kid.

actually, it isn't. You can be a pedo without ever having sex with a child, and you can have sex with a child even if you aren't attracted to them specifically.

What he is, is a child molester. But still, it was over forty years ago now and the girl herself has said that she'd rather everyone just forgot about it.

im autism

Dear zachary: a film to a son about his father

First time i cried in decades
>Old fag here

Fucking same