Name my band Sup Forums

Name my band Sup Forums

Overeaters anonymous

does the carpet match the drapes

4 FAT GUYS AND 1 CHICK

I think you should get a new picture :) I don't like it

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

I want Jessie back.

we all wanna fuck the girl but none of us have

friendzoned

4 dicks and a puss

Jelly because you're just like them but not earning bank from Youtube?

>inb4 based /OUR GUY/ Tatum.

Deity Evens and the prophet quartet

Rich Evans and the Hack Frauds

The CRTs

One Twink, Two Bucks & The Disposables

Jay, Jess, & the Unfuckables

Derailleur Baby

The VCRs

Paramore

"We've got a lot of VHS tapes but no VHS player"

Mike is married to her

>inb4 someone posts the gif Mike awkwardly trying to put his arm over her shoulders

This

It's called a vcr you faggot. Are you my retarded roommate by any chance? He said that same shit the other day

well technically VCR refers to a specific device which can record TV onto a VHS tape not just a device which plays VHS tapes