Daily reminder that - like it or not - Trump won the election and will be sworn in as your new president on January...

Daily reminder that - like it or not - Trump won the election and will be sworn in as your new president on January 20th. Yes, I said, "YOUR new president." Like most everything in modern Liberalism, your denial of reality does not make it any less real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qu_kyCzbTwI
youtube.com/watch?v=2vnbw5wSFqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember

>Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

All admit i came around after i learned about the right

>YOUR new president

yeah no i don't live in a shit country

Not my president, because I, like 96% of people on Earth, are not from the US.

Trumps first 100 days
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qu_kyCzbTwI

Yes, you do. But you are excused.

I can't wait for him to grab my wife by the pussy and make her orgasms great again. Any man who wouldn't prep Trump's large, throbbing member for their wives and daughters is a cuck and a traitor

You're excused, too.

Well, the actual electoral college votes in december...and they can still vote in hillary...but whatever, misinformed trump supporter, keep counting your eggs before they hatch.

You don't live in America, so yeah you do.

it's going to be funny watching him get impeached

This!

stop playing with action figures

and the republicans calling obama "not my president" for 8 years straight? Maybe denying reality is just an american thing

>implying i live in that shithole filled with inbred retards

I'm just laughing and watching you plebs fight from my humble home here in the Bernese Oberland.

You're putting quite a show, please do go on.

lol you Americans went 8 years denying your President (which he still is Your President) so whats the big deal denying the next

Obviously you live in a fucking country of morons if you have to point this out eurotrash faggot. Go now, fuck yourself in your shit tier country.

> Trump is not my president
> Earth is not my planet
> I am not a binary cis gendered person

As per SNL, if Democrats remove Trump (which they won't be able to due to cuckness) then they will get Pence, which they hate even more and is less progressive than Trump, and is a smoother slicker politician who's good at not making clumsy Trumpy mistakes

>Trumpy mistakes
You mean like winning an election that no one else could have possibly won?

It's funny because I'm a (classical) liberal who voted for Trump because I think this country needs a wake up call out of their political correctness and all the SJW morons who have taken over leftism.

We need Trump to clean house badly.

Love how marijuana is going to be illegal again and love how you idiots will have to pay extra to access certain websites. You'll probably have to pay for the adult package to access Sup Forums. You guys got played. (I don't live in the USA - I'm looking forward to its continued slide toward irrelevance)

No, like picking a fight with a faggy Broadway cast whose behaviour needs no commenting on, especially by the POTUS, bc it speaks for itself and what made Trump popular in the first place

Now until he produces his long form birth certificate.

he'll be impeached.
Trump is an actor. He's no where near as passionate as the trailer trash. He just tells them what they wanna hear.
Pence on the other hand is living in the dark ages and he will be your next president.
Rather you than me lololol

same thing happened when Obama became president. A bunch of backwoods retards were claiming no nigger would ever be their president. Now you have a bunch of hippies claiming trump is not their president. If you are caught in this red vs. blue mentality you are the problem with this country. You bunch of retards.

Can't wait

I voted for him based on his climate change views (I almost thought he was trolling at first)

I own large stock in a coal mining company.

He already has the best EPA candidate in mind. He's going to kill all the bees with pesticides and allow for grey sky's of progress to pursue. Even more funny how many outdoorsy hicks voted for him with out knowing this lol.

Burn that clean coal bro! Also, I'd advise all of you to invest into coal as well, we have shit ton that was held back from the libtards just waiting to be mined and sold.

this.

he's a legitimate pussy. Booo hoo people said mean things about me. Are you proud your next president is so thin skinned

wait what?

Hey that's my birthday too! Lucky me! =D

The people that voted Trump are gonna have all their shit fucked up by fracking soon HAHAHA
coz they live in shit area yaknow

Coal is dying because of natural gas harvested by fracking. It has nothing to do with government policy. Your stock is going to continue to drop. And Canada just announced they're phasing out coal so even less reason for mining.

>#drain the swamp
>fills his cabinet with Washington insiders and career politicians

You got duped.

dude no one is as stupid as that guy is a troll. No one who can use a computer anyway

good tip user. How sure are you that trump will allow this pollution though? He is already back pedaling on certain claims. Either way, it is nice to know that those that voted for him will be breathing nice polluted air so they can die slowly.

Is it more fun to troll libtards than conservacucks? I like trolling the shit out of right wingers on fb, but it seems lefties are looking ripe for the picking.

Their both retarded and easy to troll kek

nah fuck you and fuck that, he's not my president.

Basically this. All you retards that claimed he was not an insider are so gullible. He is the 1 percent. of course trump is an insider.

We knew this would happen, I didn't even know about the swamp thing to recently. I just figured it was better to elect the source than another middle man

lives in a gold apartment, what more proof is there

>
>Well, the actual electoral college votes in december...and they can still vote in hillary...but whatever, misinformed trump supporter, keep counting your eggs before they hatch.

>actually counting on the EC members to vote faithlessly against the will of the voters in their representative states because Hillary won the popular vote.
>assuming the popular vote means jack shit

Just do us a favor and KYS.

ever posted on Sup Forums before, dickweed?

I thought because hildawg conceded they can't elect her?

Also, trump was apart of the plan all along.. That's what you get for being in a bipartisan authoritarian guised as a democratic republic lol.

If you allow the people to think they have power (by voting) they won't reform or revolt. But you also have to keep them divided, disarmed, and distracted.

Our overlords are definitely playing by firstworld country rule 101.

Actually we'll probably be cool, its our kids and grandkids that will see a different shade of blue in the sky (if blue at all) and suffer from pollution and human induced climate change, which does exist.. unfortunately

Shit I really do wish it didn't, but I don't get paid to say it doesn't like Myron Ebell lol.

Elon is trying to save us tho breh, he's going to do it

if only the day could come sooner :(

Funny, YOUR DENIAL OF REALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS REAL. You're being played into a puppet show government. You're made to believe your loving government is doing their best to keep you happy and safe. You believe it all. You're being played a FOOL that you are in a complete corrupt go government. You'll call me crazy and a conspiracy theorist because it goes against all you e been brainwashed into living in. But as you said... Your denial of reality does not make it any less real.

what difference does that make you fucking dweeb.
You think America will start getting great again if he was in a couple months early.

Your denial of the fact that Trump is a retard and a faggot doesn't change the fact that he's a retard and a faggot. So are you.

He got trolled and memed in to office, and it's hilarious.

This is what I find laughable about Trump saying he's going to increase the US oil production when the already existing oil producers are struggling because there is so much oil being produced.

Some of us like to maintain a healthy barrier between memes and reality.

found the name plate he's going to put on his desk.

As an upper-class college-educated Jewish man, I worked my ass off to defeat Drumpf. And yet, since he won, I'm close to $500K wealthier thanks to the market bump. Any of you rednecks and racists make anything close to that?

You dummies elected the one guy who is going to make me even richer and even more powerful, while doing nothing for you. Nice logic.

/thread

Too bad hes doing the exact opposite of that isn't it?

Congratulations.
I hedged a possible Clinton victory a bit more than I should have.
Still up about $200k since the election.
I'm giving the Dow a week to break 19 or I start selling.

>European countries have 1/10th of the niggers America does
>IMMEDIATE RIGHT WING PARTIES RISE WITH COINCIDENTAL MIGRANT CRISIS

Sure. You know nothing about America you fucking moron.

We're here fighting savages that our forefathers brought over because they thought nobody would ever be stupid enough to set them free.

Every other race we met we didn't chain up, because they weren't fucking savages. Only the nogs & natives, aka the two proven most criminal savage people to this day.

I feel like if Pence did get in someone, govt or not, would give him the Kennedy treatment.

>Actually we'll probably be cool, its our kids
Actually, you'll probably watch your kids die of starvation in a decade or two.
You'll live just long enough to bury them.

*shrugs* I lost when Bernie lost. Despite being a racist douche he's still somehow more likable than Hilary and watching feminazis lose their shit when he was elected gave me enough lulz to keep me warm through the winter.

All in all it hasn't been so bad so far.

inb4 we get nuked.

But Marijuana is illegal. And where do you get this information on paying to access certain websites?

He put anti-net neutrality guys in charge of the fec for his transition committee. You'll have to pay for the internet in the future like you do for cable. You'll have to buy the social media package, the google package, the adult package, etc just to access certain websites.

This isn't a surprise - Trump said he'd put anti-net neutrality in charge. He doesn't even use a computer - has his secretary print his emails.

Lol. And you voted for him. Good job Americans.

Can you show me a reference?