Convince me there is a "God". Bet you can't

Convince me there is a "God". Bet you can't.

God gave you dubs

There isn't

God would give him quads.

Well played Sir, Well played

Oh.

i don't really want to anyway.

God gave OP double dubs
God gave you dubs

I'm sure we're all part of a cell, the vastness of space is the matter.

Earth is a atom per say, or the sun is a atom and earth and other planets act like negative and positive electrons rotating the sun.

I personally think we are part of something bigger.

It keeps breaking down like cell into atoms and atoms into particle atoms
I call this Cellular Infinity Theory

I've heard of Zod

I forgot to theorize that sun, plant rotation that act likes atoms are really subatomic and there's something really huge beyond comprehension like maybe a universe where we are nothing compared to what we are apart of.

Planet* sorry

Look into systems theory

They already thought of it

everything is the same thing repeating itself endlessly

So I'm late ?

Thought I had a thing going there thx

My personal belief is that there are many gods vying for the attentions of humanity. theres too much that goes against any one doctrine, but if you look at them as warring against each other some of the "coincidence" that seems divine providence can easily be attributed to one trying for your favor.

for instance during the war of 1812 the white house was burned by british forces. Then a thunderstorm and a tornado hit the building at the same time. I can't believe that it was mere coincidence because of the sheer luck that would have to be. its much easier to be like yeah a god was pissed.

just dubs because he has no faith

you thought of the same thing just called it something else.

Read on emergence phenomena regarding systems theory, gona knock your socks off

might want to read on philosophy, eastern and greek philosophers like plotinus and heraclitus

maybe youll put it together

god winks at me and whispers too. are you not paying attention

If there is no god then how jesus born from a virgin woman? ... Sorry bro u lost the bet

Exactly, and how did that cool man Noah fit 2 of every animal in the world on his nice wooden boat