Feels tiem

Feels tiem.

I soon have to leave my family behind for a year, reducing fatherhood to a week visit in February and two week in May. My kid is my favorite person in the world, I need to focus. I need to feel
plzhlpm8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

What for, user?

Damn. War really is brutal.

In the USN. Ship will relocate in a few days then deploy in a few months. Wife wants to have family help with the kid until my schedule stabilizes when I get back, a year from now

Smirking and feeling, man.

Here's to your new Afro-American son OP.

Don't worry about Jamal, he's just a friend.

Will it ever truly go away? Is it impossible without professional help or anti's? Am I doomed to find myself deep in this pit every few months like clockwork?

Alcohol helps the illusion

the fact that the edgy little cartoon character makes no attempt to escape the room speaks volumes about the mindset

Dear eyes, I need you to stop looking in her direction every time you catch a glimpse of her
Dear brain, You're great at listening to me, but you need to stop playing the memories on repeat
Dear heart, Stop hurting every time you hear her name
Dear legs, walking is easy, so stop giving out on me everytime I see her
Dear hands, I get it, you miss her warmth. But you don't need to make me feel colder now that she's gone
Dear fists, the walls aren't your enemies. She is.
Dear voice, I need you to stop shaking every time you say her name.
Dear Cupid, Stop using me for target practice.

He swam to the surface for air at first. I can't completely relate to his problem solving but it conveys how collapsed your perception can be. How defeated you can feel. It's a glimpse not a biography

bump

I know that feel all too well user... all too well...

Has anyone ever just felt... inadequate? Like, everything you do is for naught, and even when you do accomplish something meaningful, later on you just feel put down?

I want to stop being a pussy, anons.

I can't even fucking think about not posting this with every single letter I type, let alone to a bunch of people I don't know.

What do you mean by your last sentence?

How long have you felt like this? Where has your confidence gone or why didn't it come about?

i want to just get up and go i just want to live life but everything that is going on in my life wont let me. i recently got out of a 2 year relationship we were in love we still are but i fucked up she wants me and loves me but we cant be. I have to go to college because without it i wont get anywhere in life i just want to disappear i want to forget everything i wish i could self induce amnesia so i can forget everyone and everything and have a fresh start fuck my life i am pretty sure im descending into madness i always argue with myself i am depressed and i am so lonely there is no one here to help me get through all this i am all on my own fuck. I am so dissociated that i dont even know who i am anymore or who i was i am just watching my life like a movie. Drugs make things worse for me drinking helps but i dont want to become an alcoholic. i wish i could just get a complete restart on my life

I can't even bring up the courage to type out a goddamn post on a fucking anonymous imageboard without constantly thinking "Shit, I'm gonna look like a massive faggot."

I have realized the other day that the woman who I abandoned years ago was the best thing I could have haved in my life. I plan on kill myself, I bought a glock 23 and some cheap ammo and as soon as I pay off my debts I am dead. I make good money so I should be square by February my birthday month. I will turn 27, I can join the forever club.

Shit. That literally just fucking happened to me a few minutes ago. My problems are nowhere near as bad as most of you on this thread. I just suck at dealing with anything in life. I'm just an edgy faggot really.

No user, don't do it!

Transfer me the Glock and buy a rope you selfish prick.

Studying my ass off doesn't do shit for me in school. I talk to girls (hell, I talk to the girl I love no problem). And I run everyday so I can at least say I exercise.

But then everytime I take a test (with confidence): 50%.

Everytime I finish a conversation: What if they all think I'm just a fuck boy who just talks to random girls as if I don't care about them.

And when I fucking run. My time never changes. From goddamn 8th grade I could finish a mile in 6 minutes, and in 12th grade I still couldn't finish in a faster time.

I don't know where I got lost user. I probably do have a problem, but honestly the people I can actually see myself getting along with truly are you anons.

those were both shitty spots for snipers

But you can't. And suicide is too permanent. You need to get a grip, one way or another. Hopefully you are young and life will begin to sort itself out. Or you could let yourself spiral until you're really a lost cause. Every single day is a choice

I've got schizoid personality disorder mixed with a some depression.
Any anons dealt with this before so I can get advice?

got that right, and if i drink enough it puts me to sleep and i forget about life for awhile

This is not the place to seek humanity, friend

true. I once got the police called on me for being on this site. Be carefull, yall!

If you're being serious can you tell more?

just dont know what to do anymore i dont want to be home but i dont know where to go gym does nothing everyone i know is either away at school doing drugs or playing games i dont know where to go i dont feel comfortable anywhere

Girl I've been seeing for a few months has consistently gone out every weekend and hooked up and cheated on me with random guys and one of my "friends". compulsively lied to me about it. only found out about most of the times this Sunday when I told her I want nothing to do with her anymore.
I thought she was really special, and was starting to fall for her but meh

im sorry bro hope you can get over her fast she doesnt deserve you

id rather not. I don't want a repeat of the events that occurred 8 months ago.

No option was meant to be easy, I kinda learned the hard way myself trying to avoid any form of misery is bad. Sometimes it's inevitable. Then it got better and I was stronger for it. Make the gym and music your life if you can. I need to stop drinking so much and get back in there. There's nothing at all like an ass kicking work out and the sauna afterward. There's also nothing like drinking yourself to death and goddamn do I need to stop

hey man! been years since i've posted here, just wanted to say that you're meant for more and you can get through this! hang in there man we're all gonna make it

ive made music my life but the gym im so miserable there sure i can get through a workout but ill still feel shitty after sure yeah i get stronger and look better

be like shia leboeuf and JUST DO IT

So what do you feel like your options are? Depression can lessen but you will hit ruts no matter what. You may struggle to find a purpose every single day. You might also find something worthy to dedicate your entire self to one day. What do you want?

Bullshit, I wouldn't put my life in your guys' hands, but when it comes to biased and unbiased opinions, I can't ask for anything better than what you guys give me.

I did user, but even just doing it, hasn't done it for me.

just talk to the kid on skype or phone a bunch guy. it'll go by quick.

i want to live life to the fullest want to look back and not having regret about the way i lived my life, but realistically its not possible the world doesnt work that way, i have done some extreme things i have risked my life doing things but i cant do that forever i have to find a job a career and go to school.

She's not learned yet how to talk. But I do plan on skyping a lot. I'm scared of her forgetting who I am, m8

Mr. Freeze's back story always gave me feels. He just wanted to save his wife, and snapped.

A grown man acting like this. On Sup Forums, too. Sounds like YOU should have thought things out a little more before letting the MONEY you're after do the talking for you. What a dumb ass. Fuck your "feels" and you too, loser. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bye bye.

Is it money I'm after? Tell me moar

Better at faking it, in most cases. People fake a lot of shit, it's sad, but it's a defense mechanism from being exploited in their past, because they have big/weak egos, or both, (or they work in an industry that makes it necessary).

A man of his word.

>War really is brutal.
And stupid. Stupid like signing up AFTER you have the kid. For the money.

Oh well......

Almost no one signs up for the money. The money isn't worth it. BAH is nice but I did it for my career after I get out, to travel and to serve my country with my countrymen

RIP feels thread

youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8
Depression is a bitch

thanks for your service man,
shit,,,,,,,,,, bless all of you who are the watchmen 4k miles away on thanxgvg,a year long deployment?
do you have notice of something big coming down the pipes?

Fuck war. Nobody wins when a bullet leaves the fucking nozzle.

Thanks for the thanks Sup Forumsro. And yeah, they let us know what we need to know in a timely manner so we can adjust our family life and whatnot as needed

Start going to the gym and lifting weights. It works like magic, user. You'll be more confident after a few trips

So much bullshit right here. Go try /soc/

6 minutes is a damn good time. I never got better than 8:30 even after 4 years on track and cross country