So some lady yelled at me to slow down when I was going 15mph today, so i printed this and put it on her door at night...

So some lady yelled at me to slow down when I was going 15mph today, so i printed this and put it on her door at night. fuckin rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

mrconservative.com/2013/09/23849-federal-court-says-using-n-word-at-work-is-illegal-even-if-youre-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

passive aggressive faggot op is passive aggressive

deal w/ it

Hate crime

oi fuck head.... SLOW DOWN

fact crime

wow, edgy

They can use that against you big time, if they know who you are.

was she in fact a nigger?
if so you might wanna find a new neighborhood to ride in
don't wanna get your bike stolen

No signature? You're a fucking coward.

>inb4 the niggers shoot you
>inb4 no news outlet reports it since you're an obese nobody
???????
>you sure showed them, opey

True, hard to prove tho

Like some old black lady knows the difference between bikes.

Im chuckling. Nice job OP. Was this lady who yelled good looking?

>>Next time just go 12 o' clock with your bike. What do you even ride faggot?

You didn't.

>being this butthurt

Pretty pathetic OP tbqphwy

win.

>No signature? You're a fucking coward.

Nope. OP is not a coward, just not fucking stupid enough to get busted for a nigger hate crime.

no

also i'd rather not reveal my bike for reasons

there must be a lot of people in your neighborhood with motorcycles
be prepared to get your doors and windows nailed shut and your house burnt down by niggers chanting "racist crackah!"

She was telling at you sarcastically moron, you were doing almost half the speed limit you slow fuck

you let that filthy nigger get to you, she's the real winner

Aren't you worried you'll be shot?

Hope you didn't print that off at your house op. They can trace you through what printer you used.
I like your enthusiasm But i would have done chose a different method.

isnt calling a black man against the law? , you are admitting it was you as well . u shuda just stopped and said speed limit is 25 , altho he may have being trying to warn you of something in the road . if you wanted to be a dick should have just thrown watermelons and kfc wrappers on his porch

is this nigger retarded

when i passed her maybe :^)

its ok this isn't a tv show

Is it? The person saw you on your vehicle. You live in the central time zone, and you're riding a motorcycle, so you're probably in the south or somewhere close, since it'd probably be reasonably warm, that or you live quite close to this person. Knowing you live in the south or Midwest, it's probably a reasonably small town, and the person whose door you taped this to is certainly going to associate the note with you. They can probably take that note to the police and give a reasonable description of you or your bike. Also you better hope no one saw you standing outside some ladies door at ~11:30 at night taking pictures of a note with flash photography and leaving it on a door. That or it's your door, you're trolling, and you got your (you)s. You fucking pussy

Imagine that every time you print a document, it automatically includes a secret code that could be used to identify the printer -- and, potentially, the person who used it. Sounds like something from a spy movie, right?

Unfortunately, the scenario isn't fictional. Most color laser printers and color copiers are designed to print invisible tracking codes across every single printed page of their output. These codes reveal which machine produced a document and, in some cases, when the document was printed or copied.

In this instructable, we'll describe three different ways to see the tracking dots your printer produces: with a blue light, with a microscope, or with a scanner. If you don't have the necessary equipment for a particular step, go on to the next one.

You are the nigger that is retarted.

not one of those printers :)

I think it'd be easier to get the finger prints off the paper, but I mean, sure.

So a 250 or 300. Op is a faggot

I thought of this as well.

nah just that i post on /o/ a lot

>Remember the car from earlier today slash my tires and key the shit out of my car pretty please.

OP your dumbass is going to get caught. I found 3 things you ALREADY did wrong. Jesus christ is no one good at doing some crime anymore? OldCrimeFag here.

i didn't commit any crime i was under the speed limit, thats the whole point

>implying niggers will only beat you to death if you've committed a crime

Calling someone a nigger. Local nigger could get you found by your fingerprints dipshit. And only using black ink. Not colorful enough.

im calling bullshit on all of this. We need more proof.

My quads speak ONLY the truth faggot. Also what kind of bike?

it only does black XD

my printer only prints nig blood

i cant say what kind of bike

damn nigger you showed me, but wouldn't they need access to OP's printer? or could they just scan the page and look it up that way?

If she really was black aint no way this crackah ass pussy white boy gonna run up and stick a sign and snap a photo. Should have took photos and video. You already fucked up doing things anonymously leaving you wide open.

So... How exactly did you tape it to the inside of the door if this the black ladies door? Look at the tape and look at the reflection of the glass.

Im sure they could scan it but as far as them getting legal access to the printer is a different story.

Im more concerned at this point about prints. but definitely you gotta watch every step if you are going to do shit like this.

sorry to be so harsh user. im trying to go to bed and its not happening.

ohhhhh shit dude thats so fucking ALPHA

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS.

disrespectful, yes very.
freedom of speech.

....must be the europoor subject of the realm hour with all this abridgement of free speech and cowardly "can't say that" shit in this thread.

Fake and gay

>IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS

Wrong bitch. It depends upon the circumstances obviously...

mrconservative.com/2013/09/23849-federal-court-says-using-n-word-at-work-is-illegal-even-if-youre-black/

>mrconservative.com/2013/09/23849-federal-court-says-using-n-word-at-work-is-illegal-even-if-youre-black/

Hey faggot, no one gives a fuck what some Jew cunt judge in New York thinks about the word "nigger." Literally, no one. This is not mandatory authority nor is it binding outside of an employment matter involving- you guessed it- niggers.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

If you actually put that up thats fucking hilarious. Made my night.

That gun is the fucking worst.