I am a Jew and I really hate Poles

I am a Jew and I really hate Poles
Those fuckers love to complain about holocaust and act as if they are the biggest saviours of Jews, while in truth they are the biggest antisemites to this day an killed tons of Jews back then and got away with it.
When my father was on a business trip on Poland, his Polish business asocciates openly joked that they should thank Hitler for making Poland clean of Jews (they didnt know my Father was a Jew).
Poles are vile, hateful people and they will never hold any relevance or power in the world. I am really happy that Russia, Germany and other countries always held Poland down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fu2NySfFlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Wolińska-Brus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Brystiger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatol_Fejgin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Romkowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Światło
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Krivoshein
youtube.com/watch?v=SKo-UPB6Yo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gurowska
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone already knows the "holocaust" was fake.

dont be ridiculous muslim bro

>be jew
>spontaniously combust

all of my keks

I thought it was more that Poles vie for the muh holocaust victim sympathy which puts them at odds with Jews, who you know, have a monopoly on all of that.

>Jew
>living in Europe

Poles killed Jews before, during and after Holocaust.
They just hate us because they are closeminded and hateful people

All invading Semitic peoples should be shot desu.

Come here so I can kill you please

This. It's already been proven that the Jews died a natural death because their bodies couldn't handle a little manual labor,
and their bodies were then cremated.

actually most people dying were the big guys who couldnt keep their body alive with little food, the sneaky manlets survived the tribulation
i-im not a manlet of course, not biased

HJP bitte

Another example of why the jews should be hated. Goodwill towards jews is self-destructive

Be fair. Israeli Jews almost entirely think Europe drowning itself in Muslim refugees is insane and don't want it to happen. There is a big difference between our lefty diaspora garbage and the rest of us.

>seizes cities in communist coup during WW1, runs brothels and child trafficking rings
>why do they persecute me so?

this. all the israelis i've met abroad would have been considered fucking neo-nazis in germany in regards to their stance on muslim immigration to europe.

Fair enough, this does not change that having any form of sympathy towards jews is self-destructive

but you should be thankful Hans

if our forefathers didn't murder the jews back in the day and appropriated their wealth then we wouldn't be in a position to form such companies as CD Projekt RED, bringing you such classics as The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

WTF I love Poland now

cry me a river you nasty shit for blood kike.

I'd cut your fucking head off with my machete and hang it off my tree if I ever ran into you.

EVERY POLE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE BLOOD OF A KIKE ON HIS HANDS IS A TRAITOR AND FAILURE TO HIS ANCESTORS

I

wew he mad

hide your power level brother

BHO

>Polish hardman

kek. next thread over you're probably sobbing on your knees about the injustices of the germans ruining poland by killing your special horse. fucking chickenshit mud farmer

COME ON KIKE, COME OVER HERE, COME SAY THIS TO MY FACE.

I'LL PUT YOU BACK INTO THE COLD EARTH WHERE YOUR WHORE ASS SHOULD HAVE STAYED.

be quiet tomasz or ther'll be no tendies tonight for you

MAKE ME FUCKER

COME ON

MAKE ME

SAY THIS SHIT TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU RETARDED FUCK WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I FUCKING HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES AT NEW YEARS HANDLING YOUR FUCKING UNSAFE BOMBSQUAD FIREWORKS DO YOU THINK THIS BULLSHIT FAKE GUN IS IMPRESSIVE? I SWEAR TO GOD YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET RUN OVER BY SOME TANKS AGAIN BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE SOMEONE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE ELSE YOU WOULD SIMPLY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN HURRR DURRRR SLAV SLAV YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT EVEN HAVE SLAVIC ALPHABET YOU DONT BELONG ANYWHERE NO ONE LIKES YOU AND THERE IS A GOOD REASON YOUR SLIMEY SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY IS ONLY KNOWN FOR HIDEOUS HOOKERS STUPID CHEAP LABOR SLAVES AND STEALING SHIT OTHER PEOPLE WORKED HARD FOR BECAUSE YOU SUBHUMANS CANNOT PRODUCE ANYTHING OF VALUE BY YOURSELF I HOPE YOU DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT

stay calm ommmm hare krishna hare rama

this is a very angry thread

ITT: edgy faggots

IM NOT HERE TO SERVE OR PRODUCE YOU ANYTHING BUT MISERY IN YOUR SHITTY WORTHLESS EXPENDABLE LIFE

AND PUT A FUCKING BULLET IN YOUR HEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.

this thread should have a meet up

no thanks i dont wanna meet polish antisemites

ANTI SEMITIC AND PROUD YOU COCK SUCKER

DEATH TO ALL SEMITIC BASTADS

>antimsemitic post
>posts dead nazi

i don't understand

FUCK OFF MONKEY

GO RIOT AND LOOT IN THE STREETS WHILE THE POLICE STATE IS DOWN YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHIMP

> Anime-Fragezeichen

Das kann nicht dein Ernst sein

ahhahahahha you're a jew now, Ikibey?

?

make me you fucking faggot. Not even the police can handle us, then you think you're going to? You little piece of shit, miscarriage leftover. 1939 events should happen every year until there's nothing left of your shit face on earth. I would kill even your dog just to get rid of your fucking shit forever.

>I am a Jew
stopped reading right there

Iki weren't you greek lad?

FUCKIGN SUBHUAMN JUNGLE RAT

I HOPE YOU GET ROBBED STABBED AND DIE ON A MUDDY FAVELA ROAD LIKE THE SUBHUMAN RAT YOU ARE.

The kike is right. My grandpa told me all about polish death camps because he was a guard in one of them. We actually used german occupation as an excuse to build ovens and gas chambers for jews. He told me that silly germans didn't even know about them until the end of the war when we told the wrold that it wuz ze germans! And the funny part is that no jew was ever killed by german in ww2.

so much hope in this thread

>tfw my grandfather died in Auschwitz
>he fell from a watchtower

I am truly sorry for your lost. War is hell.

>miscarriage leftover
a good one hue bro, i'm with you. I hope our country will finally be tolerant to others desu.

at least I'm linked to somewhat human, you savage shit, barbaric plague. Even the black plague don't want anything related with poles, you shit! Your country is more known by a memeball than any other important thing, because your country doesn't have anything important, your life is irrelevant, you shouldn't even kill yourself, because you're already dead inside, and you should suffer until your last breath.

>tfw my grandfather died in auschwitz
>some idiot fell on him from a watchtower

Oh a remember this funny story my grandpa told me. This happened when he bravely served in a death camp.

>be my grandpa
>be a death camp guard
>there are people who specialize in burning jews
>they call them "pizza masters" or "bakers"
>one day you lose a bet with them, who will rape more jewish ladies in a camp
>it's happening
>they take this jew
>tie him up
>pour some olive oil on him
>some herbs and bbq rub
>toss him in the oven
>bake this motherfucker for 5 hours 180 degrees celsius
>you have to eat a whole jew in less than a hour or you will have to pay for him
>not much choice
>you start to eat
>tasted like pic related

Grandpa was a cool guy!

but there was hate for jews in all armies (except in the US army)
the red army basically shunned its jewish fighters and soviet-jew aggression was commonplace

yes but most civilized people arent antisemites anymore
but Poles still are, they deny their crimes against jews and still hate us.
And whats worth they pretend they are some sort of heroes who saved jews

Hey I don't m8! I am aware that poles are responsible for holocaust, and are somehow still antisemitic. I can't belive that a bunch of cowards who did that horrible things can still openly hate jews. Poland should have been splited by germans, russians and ukrainians after ww2, like pic related.

Maybe then there will be peace in Europe.

>sorry i lost this last line while typing

Poles deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

this

this

it would be enough if poles just stopped beeing antisemitic, and taught in their history about polish crimes against Jews
I just cant understand how people in a civilized country in first century can still act as if it was year 1900

this

Remember who started the war Hans.It seems you're not quite smart user. It's just that you've been sucking the propaganda's cock for so long that you know no other taste. You simply believe everything you see on tv or the internet. You're a lost cause.

I dont care
I dont care
I dont care and I will never care
Jews are cool though
But I dont care

What did he mean by this?

Impressive gun

I am a jew

>tripcode
>posts his opinion
>post doesn't contribute to the thread at all
He's obviously desperate for attention.

wheres the big one ?

hans remembers only who's still owing him money

you should know that marek

>Remember who started the war
Poles when they attacked Gleiwitz.

>me not agreeing that the poles arent subhuman must mean I'm seeking attention
Get over it poles are based

That's every Sup Forums thread ever

Poles are OK.
Germans are OK.

have a good day.

:3 you too based israeli

I'm Polish and I wished all Jews went through the BBQ.

Germans should be genocided as well, they tried to destroy europe 3 times already

more like trolling

I am Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fu2NySfFlE

I hope that more kikes will die in upcoming race war.

Wenn ich das seh, werd ich echt sauer

Nice scimitar, Abdullah!

well...
>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

>The Koniuchy (Kaniūkai) massacre was a massacre of civilians carried out by a Soviet partisan unit along with a contingent of Jewish partisans under their command during the Second World War in the Polish village of Koniuchy (now Kaniūkai, Lithuania) on January 29, 1944.

>A small local self-defence unit was created[when?] to defend the village against repeated Soviet partisans' raids. The village of about 60 households and 300 inhabitants was not fortified but the villagers were armed with a few rifles. On January 29, 1944, the village was attacked by Soviet partisan units under the command of the Central Partisan Command in Moscow. The raid was carried out by 100–120 partisans from various units including 30 Jewish partisans from the "Avengers" and "To Victory" units under the command of Jacob (Yaakov) Prenner.[1] Men, women and children were massacred indiscriminately and most households destroyed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre

>The Naliboki massacre (Polish: zbrodnia w Nalibokach) was the mass killing of approximately 128 Poles including boys by Soviet and Jewish partisans on May 8, 1943 in the village of Naliboki in German-occupied Poland (now Belarus).[2] Before the Nazi-Soviet invasion of Poland in 1939, Naliboki belonged to Stołpce county of the Nowogródek Voivodeship in eastern part of the Second Polish Republic.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre

>Salomon Morel (November 15, 1919 – February 14, 2007) was a Jewish partisan, Stalinist official and an accused war criminal. Immediately after the end of World War II, he became commander of the Zgoda labour camp in Świętochłowice.[1] During the rise of the Polish United Workers' Party, Morel acquired the rank of colonel in the political police, or MBP, and commanded a prison in Katowice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

>Jakub Berman (26 December 1901 – 10 April 1984) was a prominent communist in prewar Poland. Toward the end of World War II he joined the Politburo of the Polish United Workers' Party. Between 1944 and 1953, he was considered Joseph Stalin's right hand in the People's Republic of Poland – in charge of the Ministry of Public Security – the largest secret police in Polish history and one of its most repressive institutions.[1][2]

>Jakub Berman was born into a middle-class Jewish family in Warsaw in on 26 December 1901.

>He coordinated the preparation of numerous political trials, persecuting several hundred members of the Polish Resistance, specifically the Home Army (Armia Krajowa), the Peasant Battalions (BCh) and the National Armed Forces (NSZ).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman

DELETE!

>a few communist jews support soviet union
and that justifies Polish progroms against Jews?

>Stefan Michnik - born 28 September 1929 in Drohobycz (Second Polish Republic, now Drohobych, Ukraine), captain Polish People's Army, is a communist former Stalinist judge operating in postwar Poland; implicated in the arrest, internment and staged execution of a number of Polish resistance fighters.[3] Accused of communist crimes. He lives in Sweden.[4]

>Stefan Michnik was the son of Helena Michnik and Samuel Rosenbusch nicknamed "Emil" or "Miłek" (born around 1904). His mother was a Polish-Jewish teacher in Drogobych and the activist of the Communist Party of Western Ukraine as well as the Communist Party of Poland, and the Stalinist Union of Polish Patriots. His father was a Jewish lawyer and communist activist, executed around 1937 in the Soviet Union during the Great Purge.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik

Does anyone ever read this type of post?

I mean the ones where there is loads of quotations and links.

I immediately scroll past even if it's a direct response to me.

>Helena Wolińska-Brus (28 February 1919 – 26 November 2008) was a military prosecutor in postwar Poland with the rank of lieutenant-colonel (podpułkownik), involved in Stalinist regime show trials of the 1950s. She has been implicated in the arrest and execution of many Polish anti-Nazi resistance fighters including key figures in Poland's wartime Home Army.

>Wolińska-Brus was born to a Jewish family in Warsaw, where she later married Włodzimierz Brus (born Beniamin Zylberberg).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Wolińska-Brus

i love poles just for that, kurwa
and for pan Sapkowski, himself

>Julia Brystiger (née Prajs, born November 25, 1902, in Stryj – died November 9, 1975, in Warsaw) was a Polish Communist activist and member of the security apparatus in Stalinist Poland.[1] She was also known as Julia Brystygier, Bristiger, Brustiger, Briestiger, Brystygierowa, Bristigierowa, and by her nicknames – given by the victims of torture: Luna, Bloody Luna, Daria, Ksenia, and Maria. The nickname Bloody Luna was a direct reference of her Gestapo-like methods during interrogations.

>Brystiger was the daughter of a Jewish pharmacist from Stryj (now Ukraine). In 1920 she graduated from high school in Lwów (new Second Polish Republic) and married a Zionist activist Natan (Nathan) Brystiger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Brystiger

You are free to read whatever you want, user.

>Józef Różański (Polish pronunciation: [ˈjuzɛf ruˈʐaɲskʲi]; b. Josek Goldberg;[1] Warsaw, 13 July 1907 – 21 August 1981, Warsaw) was a communist in prewar Second Polish Republic, member of the Soviet NKVD and later, colonel of the Stalinist Ministry of Public Security of Poland. Born into a Jewish family in Warsaw,[1] Różański became active in the Communist Party of Poland before World War II. He joined NKVD following the Soviet invasion of Poland and after the war, adopting the name Różański, served as interrogator with the Polish communist security apparatus (Urząd Bezpieczeństwa).

>Różański was personally involved in torturing and maiming dozens of opponents of the Polish People's Republic; including anti-communist activists, as well as other, more moderate communists,[1][2] and Cursed soldiers. He gained notoriety as one of the most brutal secret police interrogators in Warsaw.[1] Różański personally administered torture to Witold Pilecki, one of the most famous Cursed soldiers and the only individual who willingly went to Auschwitz Camp. Pilecki revealed no sensitive information and was executed on May 25, 1948 at Mokotów Prison by Sergeant Smietanski, the "Butcher".[1][3][4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański

>Anatol Fejgin (Warsaw, September 25, 1909 – July 28, 2002 also in Warsaw) was a Polish-Jewish communist before World War II, and after 1949, commander of the Stalinist political police at the Ministry of Public Security of Poland,[1] in charge of its notorious Special Bureau (the 10th Department).[2] During the Polish October revolution of 1956, his name – along with a number of others including his colleague Col. Józef Różański (born Josek Goldberg), and Minister Jakub Berman – came to symbolize communist terror in postwar Poland.[3]

>Fejgin was born into a middle-class Jewish family,[4] and in 1927 began medical studies in Warsaw, which he never finished.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatol_Fejgin

>>Roman Romkowski born Natan Grünspan [Grinszpan]-Kikiel,[1] (May 22, 1907 – July 1, 1965) was a communist official of Jewish background trained by Comintern in Moscow,[2] who changed his name and settled into Warsaw after the Soviet takeover,[3] and became second in command (the deputy minister)[1] in Berman's Ministry of Public Security (MBP) during the late 1940s and early 1950s.[1] Along with several other high functionaries including Dir. Anatol Fejgin, Col. Józef Różański, Dir. Julia Brystiger and the chief supervisor of Polish State Security Services, Minister Jakub Berman from the Politburo, Romkowski came to symbolize communist terror in postwar Poland.[4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Romkowski

>Józef Światło born Izaak Fleischfarb (1 January 1915 – 2 September 1994) was a high-ranking official of the Ministry of Public Security of Poland employed as deputy director of the 10th Department run by Anatol Fejgin. Known for supervising the torture of inmates, he was nicknamed the "Butcher" by the MBP prisoners.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Światło

>Generalleutnant Mauritz von Wiktorin (left), General der Panzertruppe Heinz Guderian (center) and Kombrig Semyon Krivoshein (right) at the German-Soviet joint parade in Brześć Litewski on September 22, 1939.

>Krivoshein was born into the well-to-do family of a Jewish artisan shop owner and in 1917 graduated from a gymnasium, a Russian secondary school for the educated elite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Krivoshein
youtube.com/watch?v=SKo-UPB6Yo4

something something cognitive dissonance

It's quite surprising that among those nice Jewish activists were so many women, another example:
>Maria Gurowska (1 October 1915 – 4 January 1998) was a Polish Judge of Jewish origin in the times of Stalinist repressions in People's Republic of Poland.

>From 1950-1954 she was a member of the secret section inside Regional Court in Warsaw, responsible for judging in political processes on requests from the Ministry of Public Security of Poland, unleashing terror against the political opposition. Gurowska was a judge in the famous process against general August Emil Fieldorf, whom she sentenced to death.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gurowska

Kikes need to be exterminated. You and nigger scum have proven this is necessary time and again. The moment my grandfather died, I no longer had to feign respect for the Allies outside the Poles, Chinese and Czechs.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
t: Sup Forums

Don't you have a toilet to clean?