Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

.223 is for fucking faggots.

Because a shotgun works just fine.

because id just teleport behind you with my katana
nothing personal kid

WHY DONT WE KEEP POSTING THE SAME STUPID SHIT OVER AND OVER ?!?

Why don't you start any different threads?

not mastering a rifle and it's variants

Go back to /k/ dicklips! This here's for pedophiles and faggots...... Usually both.

come and take it you faggot

This would cause a war.

Everyone in America without a criminal background or prohibiting mental health issue should keep a combat rifle with at least 1000 rounds of ammunition and spare mags. The best deterrent we have against overreaching government is the people themselves.

Good luck you fat piece of shit

With pleasure

So the US government is going to commit genocide against American gun owners? That is asinine.

If you could upvote or give some sort of "good on ya" points i would give you one.

jesus christ, go to reddit you fucking faggot

ya, that why i shoot .556 with my AR

Because I don't live in a nigger-infested country that is also filled with obese, gun-toting-psychopaths.

theyve been trying this agaisnt sand niggers with literal rusty sticks that fire bullets somehow that are literally over 50 years old and had to wait for russia to step in to even start winning and you think they are a serious threat?

have you ever seen one of them try to aim? its ridiculous!

tfw no qt gun waifu

Don't need an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country.
I need it to kill 5 - 10 woodchucks before they can duck in their holes.

Dont have 2k in cash to burn

712597"223"....very nice post number

Buy all the components and build one for less than $450...only takes 30 minutes from start to finish

I need to buy a suppressor...

>.556
>5.56

mfw

Would prefer xxxxxx556

b8

>Buy all the components and build one for less than $450...only takes 30 minutes from start to finish
If you want a thrown together piece of shit.

>le drone meme
>implying armed insurrection/revolution against government is impossible because le technology while completely ignoring all of human history, including current events

It might not be a KAK or a LaRue, but it will work just fine...

Truth. B-52's didn't defeat the Viet Cong, and drones won't defeat modern Minutmen.

Don't need one, and have better things to spend money on.

Because I own a ruger .357 and have my conceal carry. *highfive

Perfect!

AR15 =/= 5.56 or .223

AR15s can easily be reconfigured to use .300 Blackout, 6.8 and with a little more modification, 7.62

I myself own a 5.56 AR15. It gets the job done for what I use it for, that being target shooting/sporting/plinking and I would most definitely trust it as defense against any niggers trying to invade my home.

With that said, you can't seriously think that 5.56 is for fucking faggots when the most powerful military alliance on the planet uses it... If not look up NATO.

Kek, accurate

>AR15s can easily be reconfigured to use .300 Blackout, 6.8 and with a little more modification, 7.62

And let's not forget....all of these calibers can be used with a standard 5.56 BCG and possibly different barrel...
.17 Remington
.20 Tactical
.204 Ruger
.221 Fireball
.222 Remington
.222 Remington Magnum
.223 Remington (5.56x45mm)
.223 Remington Ackley Improved
6x45mm
6mm Whisper
6.5mm Whisper
7mm Whisper
7mm TCU
.300 Whisper (.300/221, .300 Fireball)
.338 Whisper

And these can be used with either different bolt/BCG and barrel...
223 WSSM
5.45x39mm (.21 Genghis)
243 WSSM
6mm PPC
6mm BR Remington
6.5mm PPC
6.5mm Grendel
25 WSSM
6.8x43mm SPC
.30 Herrett Rimless Tactical (6.8x43mm case trimmed to 41mm and necked up to .308; the 6.8mm version of the .300 Whisper)
7.62x39mm
.30 RAR
300 OSM
.357 Auto
.35 Gremlin (necked up 6.5 Grendel to 35)
.358 WSSM (various names, but all are some form of a WSSM necked up to 35 caliber, some are shortened to make them big game legal in Indiana)
.458 SOCOM
.50 Action Express
.50 Beowulf

Because I prefer pistol caliber

because I don't have a tiny dick.

Kys