How about a smaller dick thread for once?

how about a smaller dick thread for once?
for us without massive cocks, here's mine, it's roughly 10cm so around 3.8" in length, girth is iirc around 4 inches as well, looks thicker because of shortness

I'm just an inch and a half bigger than you. :/
Bump
>I want to feel better about myself because girls I like only date guys with big dicks
> 4.5 inches is nothing

congrats Sup Forumsro!
also i know that feel, essentially all my female friends (who actually talk about stuff like this) say the like bigger than average.
luckily i've got a girlfriend but even she told me she wishes i was bigger.
in hindsight, i prolly shouldn't have asked her for her honest opinion

6.5 sorry no pic, feels bad but could be worse. Not happy or mad about it.

Same. No girl will ever say "wow what a big cock!" but it does the job I guess. I don't think a girl wouldn't fuck me because of it's size, atleast not so far.

i get made fun of all the time :/

Yeah same here ho early just fuck her hard and you should be good. The thing is I'm mixed so bitches expect me to have a massive cock.

Oh god what the fuck

Kill yourself man... seriously.

anyone else hear stuff like "fuck me harder" or "fuck me really deep" when they use their less than average schlongs? i get that all the time from my gf

I think this guy doesn't. kek

You can fuck harder but not deeper. What's your size.

I bought a dildo, use that on my gf a lot, she really likes it, bigger and thicker than my cock.

At first she wasn't sure about it, but now she asks for it, so I use that on her while I wank myself off

yeah, i don't make fun of other guys penises, i know how it feels when it gets made fun of. i'm OP and 3.8" length, girth is around 4" iirc

i do the same quite a lot actually. we've been thinking of getting one of those "cocksocks" or whatever they are called

Shut up, I was in the pool.

Wow, so many insecure faggots. I'm just under 7 inches. I already hurt my gf if I go to hard. Not all women like 'em big. They can only feel stimulation a few inches into the vagina. It's all about the clit. WHICH IS ON THE FUCKING OUTSIDE YOU MORONS. Jesus fucking Christ. Do something productive with your time instead of acting like pussies.

>implying every woman is the same: the post

Please kill yourself
Regards,
Non-retards

6" in length and 6" girth
i always feel im at lost here. mostly because i was 7" in length when i did not had an extra 100 pounds of fat

Damn dude. If it makes you feel better, i'm 7" but have no use for it :(

well, at least i get to use mine every once in a while. congrats on the big dick though user, must feel nice!

Serious question, are you truly an evil person that wants people to kill themselves just because of their dick size or are you just edgy or are you joking?

What if he is actually a brilliant inventor? You think every great man in history had a big dick? Who cares if he pleasures women anyways?

who cares his dick is ugly

It is, but unfortunatly nobody else but me has played with it. As long as you're getting some and there aren't any complaints, that's cool.

Why the fuck would I kill myself? Unlike you neckbeards, I actually have something to live for

Jesus, another fucking retard. That inch you think you lost would still enter her you fucking moron.

Couldn't find a ruler, I'm guessing about 15cm so prob below average

Wtf is wrong with you medically?

I feel for you bro.

I have a big dick, but I'm a manlet; so it's not all roses and sunshine.

Meh a lot of women will almost always find reasons to disrespect you, either your dick is too short, too skinny, or you aren't the perfect height, or you aren't buff enough, you don't have good enough game, you did something really minor that turned her off, your face isn't perfect, she notices there aren't enough women who want you, someone is more talented than you at something, ect.
Or she is your girlfriend but gets curious about other guys who have something better about them once your attractive features lose their ''novelty''. Maybe she even gets bored of your massive dick and wants to try something more medium once in a while.

The perfect guy for most women is an unrealistic standard that most of them will never get anyways, even the hot ones.
Even if you have a huge dick, most attractive women are constantly looking for new guys

sadly, there are complaints but not much i can do about having a small dick. thank god for toys and penis sleeves though
well, i'm 5'11" so i'm not the biggest man either. still would much rather be a manlet with a big cock

And the average chinese dick is less than 4 inches but they are still capable of having hot girlfriends, so it's not the end of the world unless you are super beta

I'm fuckin' tiny m8.

5'8" but I have an 8" x 6", it makes no sense.

Guess the growth gene didn't go both ways.

>mfw mirin tall guys

Man, bitches be crazy

Only girls that are like 5'11'' or 6' themselves height might notice that you aren't the cliche ''perfect'' 6 feet. there is no way short or average women will notice.
so be happy that your height is fine

Mine's about 3 inches

so you have a cube for a dick

8x6 is like the perfect cock though so hats off to you Sir

it's thick, its nice for girls

looks longer than 15cm. that's the kind of cock that i like to play with

more like a can of soup
the girth is all around the dick not just from side to side

SMALL

NIGGER

COCK

Yup and the vast majority of men will always be insecure about something.
Im tall with a big dick, but i have a big nose. it looks really unusual for a white guy. women have talked shit about it my whole life.
no matter what good features you have the grass will always seem greener on the other side.
men just love to talk about how their attractive feature is the best, don't buy too much into it

a big dick is fun to have, but it's not the key to happiness or the ultimate gift

I had a 10/10 girl i used to bang tell me i would look perfect if it wasn't for my nose lol
women say disrespectful shit all the time lol

not a big deal really