Fuck this pig!!

Fuck this pig!!

got any links to news articles or anything else?

Hell yeah, dude got rid of a potato. That's called 'culling' user, it's what this world needs.

lmfao dude what a waste of time that would b
something like you are

Did you just have a stroke?

let me guess, you are a nigger who dragged its knuckles to this shithole to bitch about po-lease brutality

>No news article to back it up
>Admitting victim had a deadly weapon on-hand
>Implying a mentally and physically sound police officer, who is contributing to society should risk his life to capture a potato, sending it to prison/psych ward/whatever and blowing more taxpayer money better spent elsewhere instead of putting said potato out of its misery.

Completely justified shooting, go fuck yourself.

7,000,000,000 people on the planet and you're shitting your pants over some violent retarded person getting shot.

I'm sure you're all in favor of """""""doctors"""""""" jamming scissors up women's vaginas to kill unbabies though.

Fuck you you pussy ass retard. I don't give a flying fuck if a downs kid got killed because he had a knife and was wanting to kill a cop. Cops are trained to try and take a weapon from someone, but when they are in hand to hand combat you fuck tard. I don't give a fuck about stupid especially if he is too fucking stupid to put the knife down when the cop has a gun on him and tell him to drop it. So fuck your retarded piece of shit and I'm glad it got killed. You should be too.

I honestly say tazer should have been used first, then if they were immune/resistant to that, then gun.

parasites till third trimester.

no1 caer

See but a taser has an effective range of 20m~. If the suspect is moving around it can be even harder to hit at that distance. In the event of a taser failing, a pistol needs to be drawn, safety turned off and the round chambered. In this time, someone can easily close the distance between themselves and the cop.

See but here it says the suspect rushed them. You can't afford a taser to fail in that scenario, or miss. The pistol was the right choice in this case. I know I said some edgy stuff about putting the potato out of his misery which I wouldn't necessarily support if I wasn't typing anonymously (duh) but I do genuinely believe an officer has every right to use a gun when confronted by a suspect with a deadly weapon, especially when being rushed by said suspect.

>nignog rushing you with knife
>choose between gun with mulitple chances to hit the nignog stopping him almost instantly
>or a taser with only one chance to hit him
>you choose taser

Not very bright are ya lad?

Though I agree with you for the most part, I can't think of any service pistol or cop that doesn't carry with one in the pipe.

In his defence he posted this at basically the same time as so might not have seen that the cop was being rushed.

I don't get it. Are we calling to thank him?

All I am doing is putting the info out there. Do with it what you want. . . .

>parasites till they get a fucking job

FTFY

Hell yeah, fuck all the pigs. I told my mom I didn't have to pay my speeding ticket because what the fuck right there were no other cars on the road and she started to yell at me about the car being in her name. Said she was going to tell dad about it and I told her fuck up he doesn't even answer when you call. My dad is more chill he knows I don't care about cops cause what the fuck are they going to do about it anyway. I'm not scared. I'm free to do what I want anyway. So fuck them. Who even decided to have a speed limit on one road and a different speed limit on another like we are going to do it. Or what. So fuck them. Like teachers trying to tell you you can't chew gum like fuck that shit it not heroin. Calm the fuck down right. People just want to try to till me what to do for no reason? Fuck that shit.

>In the event of a taser failing, a pistol needs to be drawn, safety turned off and the round chambered.

Who the fuck carries handguns with manual safeties anymore?
I have 9 handguns and NONE have a manual safety.

I'm Australian so I know fuck all about guns :^) Do they no longer have safeties?

Kek

Go back to your ((((hood)))) nigger. No one wants your kind here.

Safeties are for pussies. That's why those words rhyme.

about 20 feet is the distance a gun draw to firing will usually stop a person. Taser first, gun second, if you can not do this you have no ability to be a cop.

we have so many videos of cops just killing someone and lying about it in paperwork that I take every report not backed up by video as a lie these days.

The thing said officers... so one could easily pull the taser and try to hit, failing that, execute.

I have no issue with cops killing people, however I do have issue with tax payers needing to pay out hundreds of millions if not billions country wide, YEARLY due to shitty cops.

Nah, I mean the thing literally can't live without the host, this is the turning point where I say abortions for all and only for medical necessity, such as the kids retarded, or the mother is going to die.

For a cop, one is always chambered, and if someone is running full speed the closest they can be before they would be on you before you can draw and aim is 20 feet, they are trained for this, they should be fucking good at this, better than an average person which is what the 20 feet number is based on.

Checked and fair enough

"That's great, sir. Now could you please finish taking my order?"

I think we are supposed to be calling to thank the officer for ridding the world of another nigger scum of the world.

THANK YOU OFFICER!

>such as the kids retarded
>implying some kids aren't retarded

Abortion should be allowed, regardless of the reason, up to the 120th trimester.

>He killed a fucked up person
>No one will have to worry about him ever again
I'm not the biggest fan of the police but he did everyone a service. One less dumb ass to worry about.

kek

BASED
A
S
E
D

Sounds like it was a justified killing. Don't rush at cops with guns with a knife and not expect to get shot.

And for the record, cops are taught to shoot to kill if a suspect rushes you with a knife.

Don't forget the straw when you bring me my meal you idiot.

nypa

Cops always be trying to fuck with people for no god damn reason like they really give a shit about some dude that got shot that they did even know. Act like they want to find the killer when the dude that got killed was a killer to prob. So OP right. Pigs act like they want to clean up community but they don't care. Just last night fucking cop comes up to my house asking about if I seen this kid and I told him he prob got smoked for trying to sell weed. Cop wants to know more like he going to get justice for the kid I don't even know the kid fucking name. Why would I care. I told him to go fuck off from my house. Justice shit. If the kid worth something he friends will take care of all that after he dead. So that all. We don't need pig cops. OP right and rest of ya just mad.

If only superman hadn't died and batman gone all benaffleck gay

Cop wouldn't have killed him if potato had sucked his dick first

Not sure i understand wtf you're saying to me
Also do you know how close 20ft is? It's difficult enough to place a shot on a moving target, but one coming at you, that probably won't stop unless it's an unlikely immediate kill shot, and to top it off AFTER you've unholstered, drawn, fired, and registered the failure of a tazer.

So u r saying cop was crap at his job?

>cop is in immediate danger
>suspect putting him in immediate danger is mentally unstable
>cop draws gun instead of nonlethal weapons
>suspect has lethal weapon
>cop is supposed to risk dying to save a retarded kid with a knife

Nigger, are you fucking retarded?

Actual police officer here. I don't know protocol or policy in California but in Philly if someone has a deadly weapon in hand we respond with a deadly weapon in hand. Once someone is within 35 feet with a knife they are able to be legally shot as many times as necessary to eliminate that threat. In the heat of the moment you don't think about anything but your survival when shit really hits the fan like that. Also statistically mentally handicapped people are extremely dangerous to all forms of authority (not only police but doctors, nurses, emt personnel, firefighters, care takers, parents, and many more)

yes and no, cops are trained for the worst case scenario now, where someone has the drop on them and they are going to die no matter what they do, and they train to not die... even though there is not a chance in hell someone who has you dead to rights while you are unprepared will be stopped.

so that training seeps into every single interaction they do.

>Mentally handicapped
R u Timetravller cop 1950s?

This a thousand times
We have this ideal today that "life is precious" and meanwhile we are overpopulated with people who don't support themselves and lean on others and they pass down their genes to their children as well as their lifestyles and greed and we think they deserve it?
Hell no.
Our society needs to be pruned and its our "everyone deserves another chance" bullshit mentality that is causing us to circle the drain and destroy the only planet that is capable of giving us life

Drawing your sidearm is always faster than reloading, user.

He's a cop.
Good or bad, they all tend to be a bit old world.

Yeah, I'm going to make up my mind about a total stranger from a picture I saw on the internet. I'm happy that the internet is a place where no one exaggerates or lies to back up what they believe. I'm sure OP has no ulterior motives, political biases, or buttfucking autism that would eschew the facts. He's a swell guy and I'm sure this cop is irredeemably foul and worthy of contempt and harassment, otherwise why would OP post a pic saying so?

>nignog
>white

Not very bright are ya lad?

Bye horrible thread.

Would you walk into an open surgery and tell the surgeon he's using the wrong scalpel? No? Then don't try tell me how to be a cop. If some asshole with a knife makes me think I'm going to be stabbed, I'm shooting him as anyone should. Tasers are inaccurate, low range, and the prongs can be blocked by a thick jacket or sweater.

You know nothing about police SOP. Please don't pretend that you do.