Why is it that places that have a mainly black population are either torn apart or undeveloped?(ex. Detroit...

Why is it that places that have a mainly black population are either torn apart or undeveloped?(ex. Detroit, most of Africa) I'm genuinely curious on what you think the answer is, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO#References
constitution.laws.com/three-fifths-compromise
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-07-13-votingrights_x.htm
msnbc.com/politicsnation/scalia-renewing-voting-rights-act
ucr.fbi.gov/
lmgtfy.com/?q=black wall street massacre 1921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers gonna nig.

Because they are lazy and expect everything for free. This video will help explain why.

Niggers are criminals and degenerates, simple as that. No one wants to invest in those areas because they'll just get robbed.

nigger hate thread?

This. So much this.

Fuck off nigger

People have no expectations of blacks doing anything and to their credit they don't disappoint.

Baltimore

because black culture has decided that if you aren't a degenerate then you aren't truly black and a traitor. it's fucking said because it's just fuckfaces trying to sell albums pedaling this shit.

ITT: echo chamber of misplaced anger

I think it's because of a cycle of poverty and violence aggravated by a victim complex, weak family values, and a counterculture that values being a violent criminal over getting a job and having a family.

>I'm a cunt who thinks they know everything but doesn't supply any answers just cuntyness.

because those are the only places where they can afford to live anymore

See:

>Links wiki article.

much credible very scholar.

>Why is it that places that have a mainly poor population are either torn apart or undeveloped?(ex. Detroit, most of Africa) I'm genuinely curious on what you think the answer is, Sup Forums.

Fixed.
It's mostly just socioeconomic status that causes this. It's valid in every poor population all around the globe.

You're a moron. No wonder you don't know shit about anything regardless of having the information right in front of you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO#References

Notice government documents, FBI files are in the sources in the footnotes too.

This thread needs to die, with you, OP and/or the rest of you pink skin retards.

constitution.laws.com/three-fifths-compromise
What if some still took this literally?

actually it's kinda funny, but wikipedia is much more trustworthy nowadays than news sources or anything less than a peer reviewed article. You can see sources and almost every sentence has a source you can traceback.

So yeah, be much very scholar and check your sources, otherwise go listen to your bullshit medias.

>You're a moron.

fuck off cunt.

also that shit is outdated as fuck

No they are not. Neither one is worth a shit. Wikipedia is full of dipshits and is not accepted as a source by any accredited university and the media is about as truthful as Hillary.

You sound like a literal underage child. Kill yourself.

That is a picture from Philadelphia. Here is Detroit.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-07-13-votingrights_x.htm
msnbc.com/politicsnation/scalia-renewing-voting-rights-act

Wikipedia is not accepted as a source in colleges and universities solely because anyone can edit any page.

99% of professors acknowledge that in the vast majority of circumstances, Wikipedia has accurate information.

In fact, several of mine gave their class a little trick to get around this. Go to the wikipedia page, go to their sources, and use wikipedias sources as your own.

For that to be true, you'd have to accept that some rundown bullshit area existed to begin with THEN the blacks moved there. It's literally the exact opposite. Places like Detroit, Chicago, etc WERE decent places to live only now that they're dominantly black areas they have steadily gone to shit and basically turned into war zones because of THAT particular group of individuals robbing, killing, selling drugs, etc. etc.

Like said, people aren't going to invest in these areas. Decades ago money was POURING into places like Detroit but, again, now that those areas are dominated by blacks investors see the environment it's turned into and don't want to risk their money. Couple that with the fact that blacks don't give two fucks about their own communities for the most part and religiously expect handouts leads to a hyper-deterioration of those same neighborhoods. While SOME people have tried to invest in their own communities in places like Detroit, the vast majority only care about themselves and the short-term.

I can't remember the last time I saw/read/heard about any other racial group killing a total stranger for nothing more than their basketball sneakers like what happened to the Chicago congressman's son this past weekend. I'm not saying it's NEVER happened in another group of minorities but if you look at some place like Compton it's by-far the norm rather than the exception.

>imma uni student i know this shit not accepted as a source!!!

keep going, son. someday you'll learn what they taught you there. It's about being critical with any source (yes ever peer reviewed articles may be shit) and thinking with your own brain. That's why you check all the facts if there's anything to back you up.

>implying any of that justifies black "peaceful" "protests"

You sound like a faggot

They don't accept it. They only say it is a place to start. None of my professors would accept Wikipedia as a source.

What it is supposed to imply is that you pink skins have never stopped trying to genocide the black race through any means you can, ever since you came to the New World.

It implies that the only way to stop you pink skins from trying to genocide blacks is to get rid of you first. Peaceful protest won't do shit, violence is the only way to deal with you.

Typical for a nigger to blame the circumstances of his life on "muh cunspiruhcys"

>it's about being critical of sources you're presented with

>bes a condescending faggot when people are critical of the source he presents.

It was not like that till they moved there. Take any ok neighborhood in the US. As soon as it goes section 8 or government equivalent and the blacks move in the whole place goes to hell.

>being critical of FBI files

If we get rid of niggers, then there won't be any niggers left to complain about getting genocided.

Trips of truth

And yet the poor immigrant population comes here and becomes successful. Even black Africans who come here do better than blacks born here. They come here with the belief that they should work hard and get an education.

Blacks tend to stay low on the economic ladder for generations without upward mobility. Living with limited resources leads to living in cheaper areas, which means worse areas. Having very little money and prospects leads to higher crime, which makes the area worse and leads to more economic stagnation. It's a problem with societal and internal causes that's made worse by black culture being objectively terrible. There is also research that suggests black people simply aren't capable of developing as far as other races intellectually or emotionally because their brains developed differently.

tl;dr

>Democrats

Not even once

And here you show what's been the problem all along. The second a pink skin ever saw black people he's been trying to murder them. You do understand you lose this race war right? Jews are not on your side, since you retards have been trying to genocide them all as much.

I don't know what's up. Niggas shoulda mowed down whitey long time ago, we got more nuts and more guns and we in the army a small generals now we could do it. We'll disguise it as an anti Truml campaign

tl;dr?
>u ded

Wow dude, racist much?

I'm literally shaking

Shut the fuck up honky nigger. You haven't seen racism yet.

Detroit was stunning 100 years ago
Was a more fashionable city that france or london

African immigrants tend to expect handouts and ultimately live in squalor as well though. Somalians are basically just uglier, stinkier African-Americans.

Well as a fact us pink skins were in the new world before you niggers were you stupid fuck. The new world was the term used for America as it was discovered. That is before we bought you ancestors from you nigger chiefs that sold you asses. Also you want to understand your history and ancestry, Watch this video. It shows how niggers in Africa are fucking lazy ass pieces of shit and always have been.

MLK is turning in his grave, bud.

>muh Jewish conspiracy
Now make like Hitler and take a cyanide tablet.

If you're not trolling...

You're conveniently leaving out the fact that the only reason blacks are in America to begin with is because whites brought you here in the first place. That was AFTER buying you from your own people who had enslaved you when they annihilated your villages in tribal wars. If whites had never brought blacks to America in the first place, you'd still be struggling as bad as muslims coming here today to get any kind of foothold.

Just perpetuating violence is why white stereotype you to begin with. Blacks are some of the most outspoken racists you'll ever meet. And why?

Not one white today had anything to do with slavery and there's a dwindling number that were even alive during the Civil Rights Era. Black kids are RAISED to just "hate whitey" for whatever reason. The federal and state government bends over backwards to give blacks every opportunity to succeed, from vouchers to free food, food stamps to free (or nearly free) college but somehow it's still "whitey's" fault. From the outside it just looks like a generations-long "victim complex" and you've been trained like Pavlov's dogs to just always blame whites and take no personal responsibility.

If you have to go outside your door and worry about your safety on the walk to school, it's not because "big bad whitey" is after you it's because you've got gangbanging dipshits running around shooting, robbing, and killing random people.

Immigrants as opposed to refugees.

I can't wait until trump starts putting all the trash into gas chambers.

ucr.fbi.gov/

Because blacks care about they way htey look, not anything else. This is why you have blacks on welfare spending every dime they get on clothes, nails, weaves, jordans, rims, cheap gold jewelry..etc. They are still a tribal based primitive people at their core so they live in dirt and if placed in non dirty areas will fuck it up right away. They glorify shitty behavior and persecute those among them that want to live in a 'civil' manner. They kill off their good along with their bad. Remember, all the murder stats, all the nigs killed in Chicago, what they never talk about is if you have say 500 murders, you also have potentially 500 murderers in you community. So they just are a pure shitty culture all around.

See

I'm not sure what you were aiming at showing the stats for white-on-white crime from half a decade ago, but it's not at all relevant to any point I made.

I basically said "Trees are green" and your rebuttal was "Nu-uh, the sky's really blue!" but ok.

This shows blacks killing blacks at a disproportionate rate. White on white isn't as big of a deal because there are literally more of them in the country.

Found the filthy kikes

>us government promoted poverty with drugs, incarceration of community figureheads, and other general fuckery

>nigs gonna nig

Those too factors together created the perfect shitstorm

>posts a reference from 2011

>conveniently ignores the fact that, in Chicago alone, there have been almost double the shootings this year than ALL white-on-white shootings in the ENTIRE COUNTRY in 2011.

Great cherry-picking there, faggot.

>jews are evil
>FBI is evil
>white people are evil
>nogs are the victims
>nogs will fight back against whites
>jews aren't white
>jews like nogs
>jews are supporting nogs
>jews and nogs will take out the whites
>powerful families in the us are all jews
>the jews are controlling everything
>the jews will take over and let the nogs run free
>because reasons
>nogs and jews will be the only survivors of the jewpocalypse
>jews and nogs will frolic in bliss forever

Is your tinfoil hat too tight on your massive nigger head?

And blacks go for whites only a quarter of the amount they go for themselves whereas white murders of blacks are down completely, funny seeing as there's at least 7 to 1 white people to black people. Meaning their population is more dense with murderers

>They glorify shitty behavior and persecute those among them that want to live in a 'civil' manner.
This, holy fuck. I have a couple well-mannered black friends who speak proper english and everything, and their own extended families make fun of them

>WHY DON'TCHU TALK BLACK?
>YOU AIN'T POOR SO YOU AIN'T REAL BLACK

Ya look at it.
Race of victom White: Offender race: white 2630 Black 448

Race of victom Black: Offender White 193 Black 2447

Fact blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks and fact that blacks kill a fuck ton more blacks that anyone else.

TIL teenagers try to show how they know everything.

Stay delusional, retard. Your misplaced anger doesn't say much for your IQ level. Also, your disdain for documented and sourced truth proves your race is indeed not superior. Also, you're a moron typical of your pink skin type, which is why I encourage any and all of you in your little boo hoo depression threads- in the threads I encourage you to kill yourselves. I'd say over 50 are dead now and it makes the world just that bit much better.

I sorta understand the Detroit situation.

The city was one of the wealthiest and nicest cities 100 years ago.

Well paid workers, sales tax of cars, and the wealthy living in the city resulted in plenty of tax dollars, retail stores, and all that is nice with cities.

Mid 1960s there were race riots that drove most of the taxpayers to the subrubs. This combined with declining auto sales, competition, and closing of factories meant those that remained were largely jobless, racist, poor, and uneducated. The Detroit suburbs have meanwhile been some of the nicest in the world.

The next 50 years saw extremely corrupt elected officials, very low tax revenue, drug/gang epidemic, and a general bad reputation. Eventually there were no funds to keep things nice and everything fell into disrepair.

Recently some businesses have started opening, more affluent people are moving into some areas, and the mayor is finally not a multiple felon. Still, most of the city is in bad shape and it will take time.

I'm black and I'm getting pretty damn tired of niggas playing the victim too

White people do the same thing on a much bigger scale. It's called France

You're a honky. Kill yourself.

>you pink skins have never stopped trying to genocide the black race
they kill each other off at a rate the white man could never match.

You must be from here (Detroit).

Lol, okay.

And you the difference between a black man and a nigger.

Look how much more whites kill whites, yet you're angry at blacks. Fucking retard logic.

No one cares take you take white cock in your ass, who are you trying to impress? Dumb faux nigger.

Statistically white on white crime is worse then black on black crime but that shit doesn't even matter.

>muh black people kill each other the most
Who gives a fuck
>muh white people are the ones who really kill each other the most
Who gives a fuck

tl;dr: race isn't real, none of this shit matters.

>IQ level
IQ was invented by white people to keep you niggers at bay. Nigras on average have much lower IQs than whites because you simply couldn't even pass a drug test even if your buddy gave you a bag of his piss.

I can call you a nigger too, nigger. I can post memes too but I'm not braindead like you.

Because States are still a thing. If you go out of your way to create a villain for the rest of society that society need protecting from, the state has a job. Also bullshit tax, job regulation, constant control, police etc...

In essence, any and all evil and misfortune comes directly from the state existing.

I'm replying, "okay".
You're replying with insults, who here really wants attention?

Insult me as much as you need to get that hurt out buddy, I'm here for you.

You've got to be trolling if you're implying i'm at all angry kek

I love being white. I mean we can have a real discussion about the stuff or I can just change the channel on the tv again when I see the same old story about blacks shooting blacks in ghetto neighborhoods. Your own stats speak for themselves.

White on white shootings are nearly EQUAL to black on black shootings despite whites outnumbering blacks nearly 6 to 1 in the population. Explain that away, genius. You can't. There's no one to blame it on but your own people. This isn't the 80s, that tired "gu'bment put crack in our neighborhoods" in two generations behind us so what's your excuse now for? The government isn't actively walking into your neighborhoods handing out colored bandanas and pistols, it's your own people making their own dumbass choices.

>France
>White

Uhh..you aren't familiar with France's cultural and genetic evolution it appears.

>Nigger.
>Honky nigger.
Choose one.

So much this. Racial disparities are irrelevant as we are all the human race. Which is why I think people need to stop catering to blacks and playing favoritism, reverse racism is just as racist even when you're doing it to help someone. If we keep isolating ourselves by "race" we might become different species and evolve seperately but until then we are just humans.

Its a fact that more whites are killed by blacks than there are blacks killed by whites.

Blacks make up about 12% of the population If you had any brains what so ever you would see that more blacks die to other blacks than anything else.

If you got 100 people white and 20 are murders
If you got 20 blacks and 18 are murders.

You got more murders that are black per capita than whites.

You're not even white. You're pink. Stay delusional.

If whites truly wanted to eradicate blacks they would have done it.

omg black people moved in lets take the banks and corporations away. their you have an answer. byes

No, you're right, you are such intelligent for posting your "logic and facts" on the random board of a website which got "Hitler did nothing wrong" nominated for a flavor of Mountain Dew

lmgtfy.com/?q=black wall street massacre 1921

Stay delusional. You couldn't even kill a few million Jews and yet they still own every country where you think you own it.

And you not black your brown and your not African- American. You American.