Can't believe this fucking retard got elected

Can't believe this fucking retard got elected.
#NotMyPresisedent
You faggots shoudlve elected Hillary. But no. You just had to elect the misogynistic, racist, xenophobic raper pig. Fuck you American I'm moving to canadsa. At least Hillary knew shit about politics. Fuck you. You literally elected a meme as a president. Hope your happy you idiots.
#StillWithHer

lukewarm bait

quite

First meme to be elected Prez! History making yuuuge moment.

#ImWithMeme

Says the trump voter

B8D
D

lol no

Trump is going to make anime real. That makes up for everything bad the media said he did

We should have nominated Bernie in the primary.

Didn't vote for him, Johnson is my homeboy. That said, I am so glad Trumpykins won. Trumped the bitch.

actually, hillary isn't much of a politician, she got caught lieing on multiple occasions
>inb4 baited
i don't give a shit, im bored

Lol yes you racist mysognistic pig
Fuck anime.
No. Fuck Bernie and fuck trump. Hilary should've been elected. She got popular vote
Fuck you

lol go to bed CTR

You go to bed newfag

The butthurt is glorious.

Shut your fucking mouth you misogynistic fuck.

Top kek.

>newfag

SHIT, IVE BEEN COMPROMISED

There will be no wall idiot. Trumps a pathetic liar.
Just wait till she gets elected you fuck.

Your butthurt is low energy.

The eternal science of Marxism-Leninism will prevail and with luck we will have a Stalin 2.0!

Elected for what? She's done. Time for her to buy a vacation house on tax payer money and write her memoirs....
Just like Bernie

>"Trump is a liar"
>supports hillary
>MFW

no u

Go shoot yourself or move to the EU you UN-american piece of shit.

>Hillary's a liar
>So Trump can't be
>How could there be two liars?

You have to go back to your trailer park you redneck fuck.
I'm not butthurt I'm expressing my opinion you misogynist
No. She'll be fucking elected I swear to got that retard orange will not be president
I support Hillary because she's actually politically smart retard.
Shut the fuck up

Fuck off loser.

he's going to be your god damn president and there's nothing you can do about it but sit there and destroy citizen's stuff. stop doing these riots and go get a job, fucking shit. boo fucking hoo he became your president, now deal with it and let him have your life in his hands. doing this shit is just making you look like a retard.

don't be retarded he isn't old enough to vote

>me joining this thread

Sorry OP, Shillary tried fucking hard to buy the election, but too many Dems refused to come out and support her in the key states because they know what she is like (a lying shill who would say anything to get the keys to the Whitehouse)

She might be ahead in the popular vote (still massively down on 2008), but that don't cut no ice when it comes to the Electoral College.

TL;DR - Enjoy your butthurt fuckface.

You shut up loser you're the one who votred for the retard.
Fuck you I can voice my opinion you autistic retard. Hillary will win.
whatever
Leave bitch
I'm voicing my opinion idiot

>You have to go back to your trailer park you redneck fuck

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY STATE OF RESIDENCE AND CULTURE, SHITLORD?!

oh yeah, I live in a city, so joke's on you

you sound like some 12 year old repeating what his mother says, shut the fuck up and deal with it, faggot.

>when the salt just right

is retard all you say? i know you're that samefag in this thread, because you're the only one saying nothing but fucking " retard retard hillary will win "

TRUMP ALREADY WON ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID

Hillary still got the popular vote downie. Shut up and sit down kid.
Fuck you
Whatever you fucking misogynistic retard
You fucking "deal with it" kid. You support a retard xenophobic cunt who hates Mexicans and Muslims. Go fuck yourself.

Lol. Your opinion is wrong

Shut the fuck up you god damn idiot how many chromosomes do you have? Hillary is clearly more fit for the white house then trump.
Your opinion is shit

>No. She'll be fucking elected I swear to got that retard orange will not be president

You mean you think that the electoral voters will go against the results in their states? That's cute. Keep on dreaming.

EVERYONE, I FOUND THIS EXTREMELY RARE PICTURE OF HILLARY WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG CHILD

awwwww, how cute, it's asshurt.
>Retard
>retard
>retard
>retard

Are you going to go back to elementary school or are you just going to sit there and eat chips all day being triggered about someone's political opinions?

OP is only just a terrible troll, but it's a good troll to intake salt from.

You keep dreaming trump retard. Hillary got the popular vote and deserves to be president
>it
I'm a fucking female you misogynistic retard. I don't go to elementary school but I bet you do

why are you still complaining you stupid shit
HE WON
GET THE FUCK OVER IT
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE TO CANADA DUDE.

jesus fucking christ people these days.

Sure, kid.

So I can't state my opinion or I'm a "troll"? Shut up you ugly virgin.
Fuck you I will state my opinion how ever the fuck I want.
I'm not a fucking kid you idiot

Stay out of Canada we don't want you here

#NotMyPresident is the worst thing to ever happen. Just accept that people wanted him, and that he is not raicist, sexist, ect-ist.

YES HE FUCKING IS HAVE YOU WATCHED ONE OF HIS SPEECHES YOU DUMBASS

>Hillary got the popular vote and deserves to be president

Hillary deserves to spend the rest of her days battling crippling depression while raging cunts like you scream at everyone about how qualified she was to be the president

aha, i couldn't take this seriously at all

> (You)
>Hillary still got the popular vote downie. Shut up and sit down kid.

Yuk! Yuk! - Which counts for the square root of fuck all.

Admittedly, the electoral college is some fucked up 18th century institution, but it saved us from Al Gore in 2000 and it has now saved us from Shillary.

I would say on those two counts alone it is worth retaining it.

If you think that Shillary will get magically transported into the WH because of winning the popular vote then you're delusional.

Trump was filling stadiums and Shillary couldn't even fill a school gym.

That was when I knew we were being lied to by the MSM.

I really really really like this image.

>female

well, you brought this on yourself.

TITS OR GTFO

It's mad holy shit but it can't pull out its examples fast enough out of its ass to stump the trump

STRATEGICALLY SMALL CROWDS

>Calling Trump a liar
>Supporting Hilliary

>I'm a fucking female you misogynistic retard

tits or GTFO

>TITS OR GTFO

This, OP

killary cunton didn't have the popular vote ya stupid fuck, illegal spic votes & refugees don't count. trump had that popular vote & the electoral college vote, and now hes gonna deport all you welfare recipient spics and niggers, and you rats are mad about it

TITS OR GTFO

I DONT CARE YOUR OPINION IS SHIT
good then don't fuckface
I don't care what trump did. Hillary still should be president.
I don't care what you like retard
Fuck you no you disgusting sexist freak
Trump is a fucking retard what do you mean? I already explained why he's an idiot.
Hilary isn't a fucking liar you dumb cunt
FUCK YOU you only use women for sex right?
Yes, she DID.

>OP in her(?) thread

legally the illegal wetback spics and rape-fugees cannot vote, minus the unconstitutional actions by killary cunton and you have trump possessing the victory for popular vote. gimme a good argument ya turd

Welp, it appears OP is some middle school girl who thinks she's smart.
Stop repeating what mommy says.
Also stop saying that childish comeback, " retard " and " your opinion is shit "

Do you have school tommorow? Just wondering...

I bet you only use women for sex you pathetic fuck.
THATS NOT EVEN A PICTURE OF ME YOU VIRGIN RETARD
Goodbye dumbass don't let the door hit you on the way out
I already have you one. You're a racist sack of shit you know that right
NO I FUCKING DONT IM NOT IN SCHOOL I HAVE A JOB AND A HOUSE RETARD

Toasting in epic bread

kys SJW

What does kys even mean you fucking retard? Are you just stupid?

u even trying anymore?

>STRATEGICALLY SMALL CROWDS

My fucking sides are in orbit!

obvious bait is obvious

Troll harder jesus....

noisy as you and your cucker pals are everywhere on the media lotus blossom,,bud the nation has said you aint sheee itt.
democrats were on the ropes for the last 3 election cycles,trump gave you the upper cut,
your asses have had it for the next 8 years,,u cucks capped your own assholes,,hillary plus obama plus your rot lies deceit,thievery and the media complicit in all of it,,sent 1,000 of your buddies home,,your party is doa, ground temperature
next on trumps agenda,vets they are gonna get help if don has to ti cut the check for doctors & qualified sosh relief agency to stick with them till every vet is made as comfortable as we can make it for them,,tarriffs,they suck up 30 bill every year for govermint to do what it wants,,aint goin on much longer
secure the damn south border whether a fence,cement barrier,
felon latinos will be confined again,or deported, the home nation will be billed for the upkeep.
muslims requesting entry will be politely carefully thoroughly back grounded,with input from the best vetters in the world the israelis.
detroit,how trumps gonna do this? dunno preciscely,detroit will cook & bubble again.
dept of ed, buh bye
epa half of them & their regs,gone
DHS broads gone
DOD a guy who understand what a mission is,,be nice polite with adversaries no matter they are nasty bad news,they threaten us they harm us PEEPS abroad on planes ships or in other lands,the mission is to give back in kind.
all this bud is on the way you will be helpless to stop it.
now get out the kleenex & sob.

do this

>doesnt know TITS OR GTFO

And OP called ME a newfag.

Oh come on guys, you made it mad...

Why cant I just voice my opinion? Idiot.
Not reading that shit stupid fuck
That's fucking sick you disgusting fuck
Shut the fuck up
I'M NOT MAD I'M VOICING MY OPINION

I'm Canadian and glad that trump was elected. Had Clinton won ww3 would've happened

Holy fuck I got quads, nice.
Anyways...let's continue.

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA

KEK WILLS IT