I need a new face

I need a new face..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cannibal cake wont be needing his after im done with him. use that.

Id do it myself but i suck at photoshop

desu

here u go user

Baby eater

i worked pretty hard on this

hey

that's pretty good

Seems like a good fit.

Undoomed face reveal!

Check'd nice quads & kek Undoomed is the shit

merci beaucoup!

I used to watch Undoomed, but got tired of his vids pretty quickly. All he does is call people retards with random odd renders in the background, nothing entertaining.

Kek'd

almost perfect, but the eyes need to be just a bit over the ears

ok

bump

Shut up, Andrew.

best one

topkek

fixed it

Here Op. Enjoy.

r8 it

fuck, i just realized how small that image is...

good thread

I like him too be he does do some annoying shit. He has this traditoon of saying "hey moron...fucking moron" in every one of his videos the exact same way as if it's the funnies thing ever. I cringe every time I hear it.

uogýižrfidiufprtpfglywatôb

Were the fuck did you get that pic user

At work on phone
Anyone want to try this one

Or this ?

The uh oh bill clinton face

i got you, fam

No problimo

Row Row.

you choose shit pictures. they all to a dominate side. they need to be straight on otherwise it takes forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t

no denny?

Denny is in our hearts, not our faces.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you filthy goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shayetet 13, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on palestine, and I have over 300

confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Israeli armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has

never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies

across europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, goyim. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, goy. I can be anywhere,

anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare AR15. Not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Isreali military and I will

use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you filthy goyim. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you,

maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn goy. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy-o.

holy shit that noooooose!

Your mother will die in her sleep/10

Ok apologies user
I'll go get some better ones

that picture could work

also check'd

I'll post more I'm on phone at work so relying on you guys to make it happen
>bout this one

Posting more user
Try the dude on the left first

i actually finished before the thread died

Kek