Animal thread. Post your pets, Sup Forums

Animal thread. Post your pets, Sup Forums
Meet Freckles.

My cephalopod, she doesn't have a name.

Daytime chromatephores.

This was Lucas, the most important thing in my life. She passed away 2 months ago tho..

now i have this little shit right here, her name is Luna and she's really annoying but we love her anyways

What did she pass from?

This is Merlin.

age, she was 17 years old

I'm sorry for your loss. 17 is very old, she must have had a great life!

My floof, Bacardi.

One of my three cats, she is so fucking spoiled and exploits every minute of it, but she is so fucking cute you can't hold anything against her. Her name is Panter btw

Op here. Reminds me of a picture I just got of Freckles. Here he is getting a belly rub.

I used to have Guinea pigs, and I had a chinchilla. Never a rabbit though. Good pet?

seconded am cuirous.

He's still getting used to me. I've had him less than a month. So far, not as friend as a cat or dog but he'll sit by me sometimes.

Super adorable. He will get used to you in time.

I'm so sorry she's gone ahead, user.

The goldfish reminds me of my kitter Gus, I feed him goldfish xtra cheddar and he licks the powder off then eats it.

Best picture of him, i was trying to take a picture of him in my arms and he slipped and i accidentally got this pic, hes half retarded but hes been my buddy for 3 years now

apollo

Your stealth Doggo has the same name as a yoyo

This is JC
we got him on Christmas so we named him that
He's a really sweet old boy but has both of his ears infected for a very long time. He loves attention and is just happy being in the same room with people. This is my favorite pic of him

would pet

What caused his ear infections?

Here's one of Skylar, our other doggo we got just a year or two ago, her family coundnt keep her and our cat had just passed and we needed another pet to fix the balance in the house. She's a Irish mix and loud as hell

We don't know but we think it could have been asshole kids at the doggo park

Here's another great shot of him

This dog has one eye, so he's twice as badass.

Doing what?