Lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks.. What do anons think. rate me m8z

0/hair

22lbs and still gay

Lol thank you. user you have acheived nuthing for what you have said

Canis Majoris

10/Fag

Oh jeez guys your too kind, thank you

it's spelled *nothing

How the hell did you lose that much weight so fast?

you look cute :3

wow a grammer nazi you must have passed 7th grade guy

>Coke work's wonders

Bieber/10
Lose the hair, faggot.

Look pretty fuckin gay

Congrats, you look like a regular dude now. Except your hair is gay as fuck.. but maybe you're going for that look.

tuna eggs and water.. It made me sick cause i wasnt eating correctly but i was jogging about 12 miles everyday on average no matter if i were in pain from the last day or what... I take vyvanse which helps great for weight loss cause you loss your appitite

Spelling Nazi. If you're going to label me, at least have the intelligence to know the difference between spelling and grammar. BTW Masters Degree in History and a Bachelors in Literature.

must make you some kind of winner huh?

Fucking nasty.

i appreciate it and the fact that your amongst the only cool ones here lol

rub muh nipples ya filthy slut

It's considered healthy to lose 1lb a week and you lost on average a 1lb per day which is anorexic levels of weight loss. I feel bad for your body man.

Speaking of which, go to the gym man. You're like all twig. And get a haircut you justin Bieber string bean looking motherfucker. That hair is ridiculous and stupid. Unless your goal is to attract 12 year old girls.

Winner over someone like you? Yep

lol feels great being a cool guy right man

nudes pls?

you got a point but im also still 142 pounds at 5'8 im not a sting bean my dude. The hair and the muscle is more or less a an opinion of yours i wont argue but over all i feel better now that im on a realistic diet.

im a strait jb bud. Nuh nudez

start lifting. your arms are fucking smol

>> 712600863 feel ya hammy lets see yer arms

Lose the haircut it just screams that you like to get pounded in the ass. Also lift some weights yojr arm looks like its going to snap under the weight of the phone. R8 3/10

i think you would look good gettingbrutally ass fucked by a daddy bear. make it happen

unless of course youre under 18. then good day

wait what did you look like before

i never took pictures of muh bod when i was heavyier sadly i cant show you the comparison and contrast cause it is a fairly big difference