Do we have any milfags in here?

Do we have any milfags in here?

IT3 reporting. Sup yo

25B Fort Bennings, GA here, yep

I'd talk to you about how being an information systems technician compares between our branches if I weren't fuckin wasted

Lol still in AIT

how's that

How's what m8, did I mention I've been drinking? Can't just ask the most vague question possible and expect anything relevant in reply

I spent 8 months in the USAF at the DLI. I don't really consider myself a vet.

0621/27 reporting in

2/7 Sr lcpl reporting in for chance to haze a boot

>Sr lcpl

Ok bitch get on your face. Sr Cpl Sgt-select here to haze you

I'm joining the Navy what should I expect

boredom and retards

Got more ribbons than chevrons but whatever.

Lots of dick

Working on a boat sucks. If you're good with computers enlist as a CTN, it's all shore. If not go IT like I did but sea duty is gonna be a shit show. Some goofy fucks love it but it's not for most

Basically just want to ask, what is the group consensus on me betraying the Marine Corps and joining the Navy on a SEAL contract after I'm done with college. Back up MOS attempt will be Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman

Rah

The ship sucks ass, only been on one for a few months but you'll probably be on for a lot longer and want to hang yourself. I used to walk around and hang nooses around the P-ways

Sea duty is awesome!I'm E-5 back in c school for new necs and i hate it I would rather be back on deployment at some titty bars.

BACK IN MY CORPS!__________(finish sentance)

Yeah fucking right, wash out and you'll just be some shiny on a boat

we spelled sentence correctly

If you haven't gone to boot yet you haven't committed. Do what's best for you because once you go through with it and commit you're on their terms until the contract is up. Special warfare is unlike anything you can dream of. I speak from experience of training not actual selection. Be ready as ready as possible. Need a strong mind

even if he doesnt wash out there's no guarantee after completing bud/s they'll take you

I would say I'm drunk but I'm not so... oops

Nigga, I've already done my time in the Corps. I'm talking after I finish college when I'm out which is in a month. And yeah, I've heard how difficult it is and will be training with a few on my buddies, one was a SF and the other was USMC FR. I know i'm gonna want to die lol

most corpsman are fags, but then youll get the one good one that'll set you up with free motrin. So i'd give them a pass on their branch

Back in my Corps out Corporals made us paint faces on their dicks.

navy chaps are the gayest though

now you just suck em faggot

accurate

you are all a bunch of POG cucks.

Pretty much

I'm sorry you didn't make the cutting score here's a sad face just for you :'(

Dear /trash/:

JUST delete yourself.

Furthermore, we wuz verasimilitude, hence the invoices. Dragonfus niggers. Cordially, LONDON. Also spracht Zarathustra at the pussy of the end-user agreement.

Therefore, thou shalt not covet dubs. Damn, this was a triumph for /vip/, and I have shat.

Amerifats should JUST MY FUCK UP F@M.

Phsss... nothin personnel, kid. I like lizard fucking a human boy /ss/.

Finally, the jews died because you watch mlp. Thanks for the kittens!

Sincerely
Donald Trump's boyfriend, Donald Duck.

PS: I paid to, I'm a big flying faggot. Also boobs can't. All furries must hang. When? Now.

At the stumps, awaiting deployment in September with these fresh ass boots. It's funny walking around the px and seeing ncos that don't got as many ribbons as you. 0311 27 checking in

At the stumps, awaiting deployment in September with these fresh ass boots. It's funny walking around the px and seeing ncos that don't got as many ribbons as you. 0311 27 checking in.

All BS aside, anyone up for hookers and blow?

>POG
>Cuck
Tells me either youre not military or youre are a grunt and are butt hurt over a thread on Sup Forums
Which makes you pretty much the biggest cuck of them all

Always

waiting to ship as a nuke in the navy whatup

Former Senior LCpl. 8151/0311. And for those of you who care. General Mattis was my Battalion CO during desert shield/storm. Except back then, he was Lt.Col. Mattis 1/7.

GROSS

>Navy
>submarine qualified
>pearl harbor
Ask away.