What are some men's hair styles that aren't fucking retarded...

What are some men's hair styles that aren't fucking retarded? It seems like the number of men who look like assclowns because of their shitty hair is increasing. I want something that looks respectable, not something that screams "I masturbate to pictures of large black men in my spare time."

Pic related; a fucking shitty hairstyle that only gay male hipsters who probably have cuckold fetishes get.

you're highly opinionated about hair styles, but you're asking us to give you a hair style idea..... wanker.

What else can you do with long hair beside letting it down you jew cunt wet back fucking nigger

here u go OP

OP is a closet cuck

kek

Butthurt hipster beta males with gay man buns detected. Have fun watching your feminist """girlfriends""" suck nigger dicks you pathetic queers.

Crew cut like a man

here's my hair from a few years ago, in case you want to look gay af

Now THESE are some pretty god damn respectable alpha male haircuts. That's the kind of hair that screams "I fuck women on a regular basis." It's so hard to decide between the two though. I wonder if I could find a compromise.

Alpha as fuck

You look like you're laying on a god damn Shih Tzu.

Are you gay or something? Why do you care so much about other men's hair..?

Get a fade. Low fade for white skin. High fade for black skin. Medium face for those in the middle.

don't project you virgin cuck

What about a good professional haircut? like a business guy would have. pretty soon I'll have to get one of those

fuck the barber. take the clippers, buzz it all off. save money, and you don't have to worry about "hurr durr is my hair gay or nah???"
you self-conscious beta fuck

Damn i wish my hair was long enough to wear it like this.

part that shit if you can. don't use too much product.
man up and ask your co workers where they get their hair cut if you're really interested.

Learn to read you troglodyte.

>hurrr u r projecting
stay butthurt beta fag.

>implying I want to walk around looking like some degenerate god-fearing redneck from the bible belt

ur an fgt kys your self

i hate the idea of "modern style". but there is an inescapable truth.... do people wearing said styles get laid? if so, then fighting the tide is pointless. try it out, be a bit more social with it, and see how it plays out. beats being lonely and sexless in front of your computer 24/7. ill rock my beard and bun and be lonely 24/6 instead of the alternative.

Fade. Finger length on top, #2 on sides. Go to a barber, not some shitty famous hair. If they don't use a straight razor, The place is shit. Hard part seems to be in style as well.

Yeah I read it fine and all I see is you bitching about other men's hair you queer.

How long is your hair currently and how short are you willing to go?

>>implying I want to walk around looking like some degenerate god-fearing redneck from the bible belt
damn, that's what i think every time i see short hair.
kys

I'm in college now so most of the people I come in contact with don't have super professional hair. Most people have pretty long hair like me or buzz cuts. my biggest problem is that I have a really young looking face and the shorter my hair gets the more babyish my face is. are they any cuts that minimize a baby face?

If you do more than a normal haircut and brush, you're a complete faggot.

This, essentially what I have. I have a #1 on the side which fades into the top. you don't need to spend 70 bucks going to a professional barber, most modern stylist are educated enough to do it. And they like doing it because you aren't getting some bullshit cookie cutter haircut, so they take the time to detail. Bonus points if you can grow a clean shaped beard, although not necessary.

You'll be taken seriously and both colleagues and bitches will nod at you.

Andrewdoeshair on IG.

not much you can do about a babyface. possibly consult /fit/
if you insist on having long hair, at least keep it neat looking. otherwise you come off as lazy.

Fuck you Uber

But OP doesn't want this. This is about 70% of guys today.

He wants something fresh. Not to jump on the bandwagon. That being said, most people have shit taste in everything, so who the fuck cares.

>Fade
>not cookie cutter
You rejects all look the same

I grew out my hair for a manbun, now my hair all along my temples, back of my neck, and around my ears is dead/dying so it looks like someone shaved those areas and glued a thin layer of pubes there. I have to keep my hair long and draped down to cover those deadspots.

Everytime i go for a haircut, the barber will ask me what the fuck i did to those spots, thinking i had shaved those spots while leaving the rest of my head.

I'm 20 and i'm balding in probably the most unique and fucked up way imaingeable that instead of slowing going, ill probably just have to bite the bullet in a couple of years and shave it off because of the weird death patterns.

FML

A beard. How's your beard game OP?

>not much you can do about a babyface
awh
maybe I'll just show the barber a pic of Reagan or maybe kennedy

its lit fam

Just bite a bullet now

I clearly asked for some non-retarded haircut suggestions. Not my fault you can't face reality. Time to accept that your hair makes you look like a fucking cuckold, you cock goblin.

Glad we can agree.

A few of these actually look okay so far.

I'm not the op but I am the guy who is asking about professional hairstyles

>How's your beard game
if I don't shave for three weeks there's a thin layer of clear hair above my lip and a little on the sides and i tiny under my lip
feels bad

shave the sides and leave length on top if you want to be trendy. nothing wrong with that, bitches like trendy.
something that reflects your personality is what you want. if you're practical, say fuck the hair. if you're artsy, get an artsy haircut

>grew hair out for man bun
>for man bun
>20
>balding
Kill yourself and spare the pain you'll have for the rest of your life

Mein neger

You sound like a self conscious asshole who cares to much about what others think about you. At the same time judging others because you don't like something.

Bite a bullet

And you sound like a triggered SJW cuckold who has a shitty beta male haircut and wants to gib da succ to a man so fucking deport yourself you dirty fucking wetback piece of shit.

oh. my dad couldn't grow facial hair till he was thirty. maybe eventually I'll have some...

Whatever dude, you can try to avoid the truth all you want.
But yur just sad lonely human being.

I had a buzzcut back when I decided to grow it out. I had a semi receding hairline but it wasn't bad at all. then the manbun thing just became popular so i decided i wanted to grow it out and go for it. Thats when those spots all of a sudden started appearing. So now if i decided to go back to a buzzcutt i would end up with a normal head of hair except it literally looking like someone fucked up and shaved way to far up the neck, shaved all around my ears about a inch or two, and then shaved giant holes in my temples.

If i bite the bullet i'm going to have to fucking go like straight razor shaved.

Kek

>has undercut
>says "you aren't getting some bullshit cookie cutter haircut"
Bro, that is the cookie cutter haircut of your generation. And depending on your appearance, it can look extremely faggy.

Shave your head fully. It's actually a pretty good look for most dudes. Men will *instantly* show you more respect and women will be into it too. Particularly if it comes with facial hair and muscles.

People were not created equal and some men are balding early. But the fully shaved head is a tough look. Way better than a piebald man bun.

My vote is the greaser pompadour. Like one of those greasers from the 1950s. It's a pretty tight look but you have the have your hair cut properly for it and use petroleum based pomade.

Pomade is the shit. It's greasy and it doesn't wash out for days but it has a crazy hold and gives your hair that wet sheen.

But whatever you do, don't get the fucking undercut unless if you have a mannish angular face. If you look a touch feminine to begin with undercut reads as pure faggot.

You're the one who can't decide on a fucking haircut you 5 year old. Do you need mommy to hold your hand and tell the barber what type of haircut you want? You're pathetic.

I get a haircut because of my job. On my free time, I wear a hat because there is no hairstyle that looks modest for adults that are young to middle-age. Can't be bothered to groom my hair, there's no one to impress, not after a lot of shit.

Aaron Paul in the pic

Your facial hair continues to grow in thicker as you age. It's super duper common for men not to be able to grow proper facial hair until their late 20s or 30s. I'd say like 50% of guys are in that boat.

Get an undercut, women love it. Short hair on the sides and back, longer fuller hair up top.

Pro tip: only faggots have short bangs, if you want pussy, get the undercut, it's a good mix of long and short hair.

Christian Bale in the pic.

Raccoon style

Tom Hardy in the pic

I'm interested in what you mean user. Pics of hair? Blur face if u must

Buzzcut - some random cuck in the pic

Blow out taper *wear only if youre 16 or under , or a faggot

i have a weird shaped a head. huge fucking bat ears, huge fucking forehead, I'm baby faced as well.

I can grow a pretty nice look of stubble, but the neck hair ratio to everything everything else is fucking crazy so it looks neckbeardy if i leave it unkempt.
will post pic in a sec. my beard is really fucking unkempt right now since i've been fucking slammed lately with studies.

give me a sec

Unless you have nice facial hair and are 25+ don't get a buzz cut, you'll never get laid, lmao.

>because you aren't getting some bullshit cookie cutter haircut
srsly?

get a undercut with thicker bangs and you'll be fine, bitches love that $uicide Boy$ shit.

why is the hair not blended on the sides looks retarded af

>late 20s or 30s
that's encouraging
I remember when one of my friends had a beard in 6th grade
I'll need to start looking professional soon, somewhat unprofessional hair has been fine so far because the jobs I've been getting aren't office jobs. soon I'll start looking for internships so I'll need to not look like a hoodlum

I might do that to my hair tmrw, how long should I go up top?

what is so difficult about tolerance?

You have exactly one second

Clearly best hair style ever, and surprised he hasn't been posted yet

This is particularly true if you have lighter colored facial hair. It's not that your facial hair grows in any less thick necessarily, but being a light color you have to have more of it for it to look like anything.

I didn't think I could grow a goatee for years and years. I finally tried in my late 20s and while it looked bad for a couple weeks, kept letting it grow. Turns out I can grow a beard just the same as anyone, but being red it simply has to grow a bit longer before it looks good. It looks very patchy in the early stages (as red or blonde beard hair will).

And Satanic Trips!

Uh, well personally what I did was, go to the barber and tell em you want an undercut but tell them to NOT TOUCH THE TOP, let them pin it up and get your sides on with a 2 gaurd, then see how you like it, if you don't quite like it, tell them to take inch by inch off the top until you do.

I personally don't get my top cut at all, but maybe ever 3-4 haircuts.

Manscaping too hard makes you gay

this is my unkempt beard. I normally keep it at a stubble which looks really good for me. but this is what a month of not shaving is.

my lip area never really grows bigger than that so i just keep it with a shadow look.

I think you should have a regular hairy body with trimmed hair all over unless you're ridiculously ripped then you can shave it off.

I don't think it's light colored, I think it's just peach fuzz. if it's grows out for a while on the sides of the mustache area a few dark brown hairs come out. my regular hair is very dark brown

this is around the ear with my healthy hair pulled up.

Ok I'm doing do that, thx. I always just let my hair grow forever then buzz it all off.

I haven't had my hair cut in like 2.5-3 years and tie it up. The extra effort to wash it it less of an annoyance than having too get a haircut every 2-4 weeks. I can just have a friend trim it slightly every month. How much of a faggot do you have to be to focus this much on other peoples hair?

I don't think it would look bad fully shaved off.....

but yeah, you gotta do something about that. A regular haircut is just gonna look stupid at this point.

Never fall into the mistake of believing you have the same rules to live by as everyone else. Sometimes you have unique conditions that require unique choices.... so you gotta shave that shit.

Do it tonight. The beard looks fine though, but you could do with a trim on the sides and bottom.

If you've never given your head a full shave go over it with barbers clippers (if you don't have some, get some, good for *personal* maintenance as well) on the tightest setting. Then hop in the shower and lather up your head with shaving cream or soap and shave it....