Well Sup Forumsros I believe i want to kill myself. My life has been a horrible mess...

Well Sup Forumsros I believe i want to kill myself. My life has been a horrible mess. Being poor as a child barely eating to help my sibling have more food. Being abused physical, mentally, and emotionally by my step father. My dad never really wanting to see me and when he got the chance left me forever. Trying to go to college get my dream job of being a programmer to get out of the rutt only to have my school get shut down right when I was an out to finish. Realize I haven't paid enough attention to my gf for a whole year now and she has been cheating on me and lying to me and I deserve it. I deserve everything that's every happened to me. I am worthless trash and I wanted to say thank you Sup Forums for being there 6 years of my life. Since 2010 you guys have been there for me and I want to say thank you.

no one cares

Hurt your girlfriend

I didn't want you guys to care I actually glad you don't, it shows Sup Forums is the same ses pool when I first started to when I leave. I love all you guys I'm glad I'll get one last day alone with my friends.

Livestream?

I want no more pain for anyone just relief and laughs

If I still had my pc I would. I'm using my phone to chat till it dies once it does I gotta leave you guys, hanging.

that's quite pathetic, fam

Well why didn't you say so? Here, have my most stock standard kek

Ok. As someone who's also suicidal I won't stop you.

It fits me perfectly don't you think.
Laughing before I leave is how I hoped to go.
Thanks for understanding.

OP YOU BIG FAGGOT. IF YOU KILL YOURSELF SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO PICK UP THE SLACK ON SHITPOSTING AND STUFF YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD DONT GO

Go get a better life you faggot.You even disgusted me.

I meant you for giving me something to laugh at but using a phone on here still sucks to this day. I really do appreciate the compliment but I'm sorry user sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love.

Well I'll be able to see in a little bit if I come back and start life a new if not I let you down man.

is there anything i can do?

You don't know it yet, but it might get better man, if you get the dream job you can start all over again, it's gonna be fine my man, stay strong, don't take the easy way out
It'll be okay one day, I promise, just keep trying

Do whatever you want Sup Forumsro I'm just here to see the nostalgia of my favorite place before I go just talking and seeing images is enough for me.

I'm sorry man this isn't a negotiable situation, I just wanted to spend my last moments with my friends. Thanks for the encouraging words though!

It's gonbe foin m9

but b was never good... so by that logic... THERE IS NO NOSTALGIA AND you arent allowed to kill yourself

then I hope you feel warm until everything goes cold

>Trying to go to college get my dream job of being a programmer to get out of the rutt only to have my school get shut down right when I was an out to finish.

If you were almost out, then you have the knowledge to do the work. You have more knowledge than you had when you started school. Get out there and apply it to projects on github or ones you start yourself. Build your portfolio with them, (you would need that anyway, just having a degree isn't always a ticket in to a good job). Take an IT job or volunteer to manage the IT for a charity, either way, get experience on your resume. Without your degree, you still have the knowledge to present in interviews, and work in IT will help show you've done some work around managing systems.

It's not as hopeless as you think. Go to the technology board here and ask for interview tips. Overcome, op, death will come at some point later, try with what you have now

But that's what I loved about this shit hole. It was never good but we all kept coming back for the keks.
I'll at least be warm on the inside even if my body goes cold on the outside, thanks man.

user I tried and failed but it's okay because now I won't be able to hurt anymore soon, I really appreciate your words but it will not stop my actions.

Also, maybe get some certifications to do higher level IT. They could look good with all of your other knowledge, can lead to some very lucrative work, and will help with having no degree for the companies that care about that.

Still want the degree? Go back later, if you're an asset to your company, they will most likely pay all or a good portion for your school. The benefit you'll have, that many other industries do not, is you can work remotely to do contract work or any contributions while you're looking for nearby work.

How have you tried and failed?

user, I love you man. You have to let me rest.

Alright guys my phones almost dead. So in the words of a wise man, "see you space cowboy"

Dude, don't it, you still have so many options, (career-wise) take time and think about them. Suicide is a permanent action, but living is not, and you won't live forever. Take the option, (life) that allows you more options and try. You're going to die anyways, just ride it out and apply what you have learned. If you want to die, fine, that will come later in life, so it's not like you missed the bus on that option. But ending it now will limit your options to just death.

Degrees in this field are not as important as they once were, that is why Google stopped being a bunch of pretentious faggots with their "MIT or other top schools" requirement for employment and started actually looking at the skills of the people around them. All you need is the knowledge and ability to demonstrate that knowledge, and you're well ahead of others.

As for the other problems, girls will come and go, if she could see you were having problems and used that excuse to cheat, she wasn't worth it. People who care communicate, and don't use others bad times as an excuse to benefit themselves.

As for your family, keep in touch with those who are worth it, those whom you love and care for, fuck the rest. That's a hard pill to swallow, I was raised to believe that family is important, but some don't always live by that. They are just like bad girlfriends, don't let them drag you down. Keep those who are important close, and fuck those who intend to hurt you with no constructive intent.