Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Poorfag claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ztCA4bxNrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claim

:o

vocaroo.com/i/s0ztCA4bxNrQ
have you been awake all night or did you just wake up?

I still don't get this shit ?
Explanation please I can't believe you neckbeards are just taking a random Anime girls/boy picture and claim it for a wife/husband?

Awake all night

Shh, they get scared easily.

Its hardly random.
The waifu chooses the user.

Lurk more and you'll understand

Goodnight

Worst fucking threads on Sup Forums. I bet you man children smell like shit because you only shower biweekly so mom doesn't take your body pillow away. Post this faggot shit somewhere else you ugly virgins

Most people aren't serious about having there "waifu" actually as there wife and don't actually love her and just avatarfag

i am though :o

Here's a (You) to validate your existence.

Sleep well, golden

>being so outrageously autistic that you think being on a website longer than someone is a valid criticism
Kek, go outside man baby

seegood night dubs
how have we not talked yet?

But you don't have something more valuable to do ? I mean it sounds ridiculous to say that on b/ but still tho..

So do you have a cartoon wife to validate your existence? Go eat some chicken tendies you autistic fuck

When did i say anything like that? I meant lurk here more

I don't know

>actual Waifu claimer

if I did do you think i'd be here? I just come here for some conversation during my dead time.

Nice pic, Eli has a glorious body tbh

Good night and sweet dreams to you

sleep well and warm honey :o

well i'm neet so no

Virginity will make a man unpredictable user. Prone to all manner of madness

>actual Waifu claimer
Kek

wait so this is miho? :o

I bet you don't even know who he claims

I lurked enough and still I don't get this shit it just seem hardly retarded to post a picture of a fucking Anime character and "claim" it

>actual Waifu virgin

its just avatarfagging

Its just a thread

>actual autistic Waifu virgin

Mugi

We don't "really" claim them, we just talk to each other about stuff. And how long do you think is "enough"?

No miku

>this man baby is actually one of the Waifu claimers
Holy fuck, what's sad is he's probably the most normal looking of the bunch.

well hello yoyo. Have you been eating better like you should?
realistically it's a formality to assign a face to an other wise faceless user so we can conversate. most people choose a character that they find to be their ideal woman, but most of us also understand that 2d isn't really real. I think that is where your confusion is coming from.
also
>I've lurked long enough
>still don't understand
can only pick 1

i did nazi you coming senpai

>pic stolen from a Waifu threads
Fucking fat lonely autists masturbating to drawings of little girls because it's the closest they will ever come to sex kek

Ive revealed my face multiple times
Why am I not getting the shit?

I thought miku was a small bean? :o
because you're not ugly

I've revealed my dick

you look like a fagget

Disgusting virgin weaboos

I don't know, he was the one posting the pics

tbh I'd wager I'm the most normal looking /waifu/ user.
buuuuut...I'm also lazy so i don't feel like taking a picture....

>tali

I bet you're parents joke about you as well. Their son who never played sports or had a girlfriend. Because he wasted his whole life playing video games and watching anime. I can see you now, in your dark bedroom, the only light source being the computer screen. Roaches scattered about the anime dolls and cum stained body pillows, brought there from the vast amount of cookie crumbs and uneaten chicken nuggets. You sit on Sup Forums and bitch and moan like a little fucking baby, while carefully selecting which autistic Chinese cartoon girl you're going to put as your image. You begin to cry, but mom comes into your room, steps around the piss bottles, and lays a fresh plate of pizza rolls on your desk. She knocks over one of your anime dolls so you start to cry and whine, eventually shutting your adult diaper. She walks out of your room to find your dad hanging from the ceiling fan, with a suicide note about how dissapointed he was in the fat, unshowered weaboo that his offspring became.

I can see you fat fucks now. Hunched over your desk, flabby arms reaching your LED lit mouse and keyboard. Forearms so fat they look like pancake batter pressed against your desk. The monitor emits the only light in your bedroom, making your greasy, acne ridden face shine. You press your asscheeks down to evenly spread the feces in your adult diaper amongst your immaculate butt cheeks. You use your oily, cheeto stained fingers to twirl your neckbeard hair as you anxiously await the next post in your Waifu claiming thread. You mother, who has taken care of you for the 18+ years you've wasted oxygen on this planet, enters your room. She flicks the lights on, causing you to squint and feel nauseated. "honey, i think you're getting too old for these cartoons and all of these weird body pillows you have. My friend Mary from the book club has a single daughter your age and your father and I were thinking its time you grow up. We want you to go on a date with this girl, here is a picture of her". Mom holds up her iPhone to show you the picture, and you think to yourself what a normie she is for using a phone instead of a computer. The girl on the screen isn't a poorly drawn anime character, so decline the offer and go back to your autistic anime role play thread until it gets deleted, and then you make another one.

Hey guys. This is Mr. Cothran. I work as a special Ed teacher at my local high school. I've been teaching autistic kids for the last 13 years or so, when I discovered this website. Most of my students were avid fans of anime. After I caught a few of them masturbating to anime characters in the back of the classroom, I had to come up with a plan to keep them calm. I started creating these threads, and sitting them in front of the classroom computers. Soon enough, all of my autistic students became completely obsessed with these threads, and I've had to make them one after another for all these years. I would appreciate if everyone who is not my student wouldn't post here because it has been causing uproar in my classroom with the autistic kids shouting and screaming that their waifus were stolen, some have gone back to masturbating in the corner once again. Please save my classroom from being turned into a zoo again.

I think so, if pizza and burgers count as "better"

I awaken from a terrible nightmare around 8pm, the usual hour in which my slumber comes to a halt, albeit somewhat earlier. I obviously have a productive time ahead of me, being up at this hour. I turn myself over and kiss my Waifu pillow, landing my lips on a spot deprived of my dried-up ejaculate. As per usual, I begin to whine and scream for my mother. I require a nurtrituous meal of Tyson brand frozen chicken nuggets and Mountain Dew, and based on the smell emanating from my size 42 adult diaper, I will also need a change. I use what little energy I have to push my buzz lightyear bedsheets off, and roll myself out of bed, crushing several piss bottles in the process. Luckily, I can kill two birds with one stone by taking my biweekly shower tonight, so I can wash off the piss and also gain 10 big boy points from mommy. I waddle over to the bulletin board, and a smirk begins to form on my face as I realize I have acquired 100 big boy points, enough for a new anime body pillow. I plop 320 pound ass on to my computer chair, causing the shit in my adult diaper to spill out on the basement floor beneath me. I brush the roaches off of my LED lit mechanical keyboard and load up Sup Forums. As soon as I load up the latest "waitu claiming thread", mother walks down to the basement
Part 1

Here comes the trilogy

She strategically maneuvers herself through the maze of piss bottles and shit jugs until she makes it to my desk. I am her precious son, earning so many big boy points I could be on the NASDAQ. She bows before me and presents tonights meal. It isn't what I was expecting, on the tray sits a great value paper plate, adorned with Tostitos Pizza rolls and a red solo cup of Dr. Pepper. Anger swells within me, causing my face to turn red. I twist my cheeto stained neckbeard hair and ponder what her consequence will be for this disappointment. I decide to drop it, as the meal will suffice. I brush a group of roaches off of my monitor and browse the latest Waifu claiming thread, and remind her to leave her credit card so I can order another body pillow to spray my seed upon. I turn around and see her grabbing my beloved Miku pillow, I become overwhelmed with rage, I stand up from my computer chair and begin to approach her. Suddenly, I trip over 2 liter of Mountain Dew that I filled with piss last year, and my fat, unshowered body crashes into the basement floor beneath me. It seemed to happen in slow motion. I hear the "crunch" roaches crushed under my man boobs. I happened to fall in a particular spot where I keep most of my shit jugs and piss bottles. I am completely soaked in old piss and shit
Pt 2

depends on what you we're eating before
>also throw some fruits and veggies in there man

I gaze down upon my body. I am completely naked expect for my adult diaper, the content of which has been emptied onto my thighs and back. My stomach extends forward so much I cannot see my feet, and my man tits so far I can barely see my stomach. I see the layer of shit, piss, and dead roaches as armor, and imagine myself as a hero in one of my favorite animes. I am trying to save my princess, my Miku body pillow mother is trying to capture. I must save her, she is my only instrument to combat my eternal virginity. I charge at mother, and collide with her, sending her crumbling down onto my mattress. She vomits immediately, because she knows she's lying upon millions of her unborn grand children, in the form of my semen absorbed into my buzz lightyear bedsheets. I lay on top of her, burying her face between my shit-covered man breasts. I pull myself away, and laugh as notice some of the dead roaches have stuck to the shit on her face. I reclaim my previous body pillow and kiss her up and down. I then proceed to expose my tiny Phallus and masturbate onto her, as a display of my power should her or my mother rebel against me once more
Pt 3

For a second there i thought you had actually thought of something new and original. Of coarse i was wrong but i like to think you have potential

>understand that 2d isn't really real
Heresy

miku posted pics? :o

Hi Syndra

yes someone fight the good fight! ill be back in an hour to help destroy these fat fucking autistic peices of shit

I don't remember what i was eating before

a giant cock or crumbs from between you giant fat rolls you fucking peice of shit loser?

Awesome I've got plenty of pasta and anti-weeb memes I've made since like august