Yo Sup Forums, I'm at the movies. Trips decides what I do. Picture was taken about 5 mins ago, shits packed now...

Yo Sup Forums, I'm at the movies. Trips decides what I do. Picture was taken about 5 mins ago, shits packed now. Get rolling, faggots.

jizz in your popcorn and dump it on someone's head

Whip out a Tec-9 and shoot everyone in there, then an hero

Stand on your seat, drop trou, and take a shit on the floor. Get schwifty in there.

Turn your phone off you shit.

Watch the movie

In the middle of the movie during a moment of serious dialogue run to the front of the cinema take a shit and piss on the floor and scream "FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEE!" and run out the cinema. Post back here with results and contemplate what brought you to this point in your life.

reroll.

Re-roll

Reeeeee-roll

Kick the seat in front of you repeatedly until attention is drawn to you. Then fart loudly

Stand up. And announce you have a gun. Film.

Pls

Yell fire a few times

HA! XD

watch the fucking movie in peace

Leave the movie and buy it on DVD faggot.

laugh like a black guy at every sentence in the movie

reroll

Find a black guy, walk past him and quietly say nigger. Proof or it didn't happen.

reroll m8

rerolling for 666

shout "justice for hungary!"

White power, just shout it faggot.

Stand up, pull your dick out, piss on the head of the person in front of you, make sure to record all of it

Rolling

Kek, rolling for this

film the whole movie with your phone and dont let anyone stop you

stand up and scream I have a gun

The first time you see a black person on screen, yell out "this is a nigger movie" then leave.
Provide video evidence.

Legally change your name to Optimus Prime

fap

Punch yourself in the dick 32 times

fake a heart attack and cause a huge scene

Punch 6 people in the face

Reroll

Reroll

This

roll this. And don't forget to run after + post video.

Take all of your clothes off

Do both of these things and make sure you record it. This website is ruining all of us.

Piss on the most attractive person there.

Enjoy the movie

An hero

>open periscope
>stand up and clap
>when everybody turns to see you scream:
>I have a gun!
>if police are called pretend you said "gum" to avoid charges
>watch and kek as you are let free

Reroll

Get

kek rolling 4

Do nothing.

Strip naked.

roll

Shoe on head

Roll again

Buy the biggest drink they got and throw it at the screen, record everything and post

Rolllll

also piss yourself

Delet this

Do this shit friend.

Blatantly record the movie with your cell phone. When somebody looks at you or makes a comment, tell them to "put a sock in it, narc"

get naked from the waist down, run around the cinema yelling at people in a batman voice, shooting your fingers at them and going "pow, pow, pow!" when the security/cops arrive turn around slowly, dick in hand and scream as loud as you can "so we meet again, mr bond... I've been expecting you."

The rest is up to you, also film it all and post here.

REROLL

rolling for this

Yell 'can someone pillage my organ back here please?'

this

Move to the very front row. Then throw your shirt at the screen.

this

reroll

Get completely naked, get to the front of the cinema by climbing over people and chairs, Once at the front simultaneously piss and shit on the screen before running at a child whilst screaming "FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEE"
Record it and post here

walk up in front of everyone, whip out your cock and take a piss right there and then whilst repeatedly yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR"

Rollin

This

youre supposed to put what you want him to do not just "rollin" you fucking retarded newfag

Turn your phone off and never get on Sup Forums again..if you do your mom will die

This lol

find the chick with the biggest tits in the room. go up to her, then fake a heart attack and piss youself whilst yelling "goddamn, look at those titties"

>last roll.
>scream you have a gun.
>check em

Grab popcorn out of someone else's bucket and yell 'HOLY SHIT THATS SOME SALTY ASS POPCORN'

Roll

rolling

winrar

Hell yeah winnar

WINRAR. op isnt gonna deliver tho

Da fuk you rollin for retard?.................................................if trips you piss on someones head (record and post)

salty

Do it

Win
Op wont

WOOOOOOO

Rolling for this since op def won't do 222

Ha this

OP here, I will deliver.

Pic related

Winner winner chicken dinner

Roll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand hes gone

Grab someones popcorn , stand on your seat with arms in the air like a strongman , yell purge the unclean while throwing popcorn on people . Record and post

Rolling for this bcus no way op is gonna deliver 222

go shit in the back row

Thread = Dead

where the fuck are you ? its 1 am here in the west coast.

>being this new