moar?

Would put my hard cock in her that I've been edging for an hour

wow beautiful thing
she would be a great little sex toy for me and my friends
she would be deep kissed long and slopy and than given a nice tounge bath

Fuck her, pay her, send her on her way.

I want her friend to suck the taste off my cock

Tell her to suck my dick and check out my dubs

Give them turns deep throating me while I sit on the sink then shoot a wad of cum on your girls semi revealed tits

Wwyd

Slap my dick across her face until she takes it in her mouth then cum on her pretty face

What would yoda do?

wwyd

Push the whale back into the water

wwyd to these 3

use your favorite

Make her rub against my cock until it's hard then have her take off my pants and lut my cock in her hand then have her bob on my shaft and lick my balls. I'd take her skirt and panties off and shove it in her wet pussy until I throbbed with cum, then pull out and shoot it in her mouth

what would you do to ellen or monroe or both of them?

wwyd

She's so hot. Perfect outfit for sucking my dick. Would take her top off with my tip still in her mouth and eyes looking at me and play with her titties and tell her to suck more

Sisters

Suck her nipples

do continue

wwyd

She's quite a slut too

first i would make her toss my fuckin salad. after that i would bend her over and cram my cock into her twitching unlubed asshole and fuck it till i am just about to cum. right then i would pull her up by her hair and shove my shit covered dick in her mouth and make her eat my load. I would search her purse for beer money and i would slap her and call her a hoe. on my way to the liquor store i would call jamal and tell him to bring a bunch of his nigger friends to her house and get video of their crack-fueled gang rape.

fuck those amazing tits

Damn she's hot. Would take her back to her hotel and have her take her top of and take my dick out to rub across those tits

Nudes? I wanna give her a load

Nah don't have any. Sorry man

wwyd to my ex

heres her ass if you want to abuse it. she takes it well in there too

Lay down and have her spit between those tits and tit fuck her until I get rock hard and then take her pants off to eat her out then shove my cock in her tight pussy.

>New Ch@n open.

city-chan.pw/cg

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Wwyd

bump

All.of them

Whichever way I fucked her I'd definitely finish on those tits, got anymore?

I want to bend her over and pound that sweet ass. More please

Grab her from behind, rip her braw up and stick it up her mouth so se can't scream. That "I'm the diva" face quickly changes to one of fear, you can see the desperate look on her face, struggling to escape. I stick one hand over her soaking panties and start fingering her whilst rubbing her boobs with the other. She tries to reach for the door and scream but its futile the halloween party next door is too loud....push her down and fuck her up the ass raw making her squirm in pain. Turn her around and start ramming her medieval style whilst rubbing and slapping her tits, she cant take it any more and right before she cums I take my.cock out and pull her panties back up. Force her to suck my cock until I blow my load all over her face. Put her bra up her mouth, tie her to the window frame and stick a vibrator set on low in her pussy. She is begging squirming, her face begs me to fuck her, pure desperation... I turn off the lights, close the door with a key and go back to the party

I'd casually stab her in the eye with my dick.

Take her to suplex city and nab the 3 count.

more!!

you like?

wwyd

hnnnggg

looks like a great fuck!!

wwyd

my god i would fuck her so damn hard

looks like such a slut i love her!

would love to fuck the asian ones ass then cum on the left ones face

you like the asian?

Holy shit moar

would love to fuck righty and cum in her pussyy then make left one eat her out

Fuck her tits till I shoot my load in her face

who's the one on the right? i'd ask her out

i do. i'd put a baby in he butt. she looks kinky enough to be for it.

>call ten of my black homies to gangbang her
>then make them all cum in her mouth
>grab a straw
>free protein shake
Greatest scam ever

holy shit. you got kik?

yes, she looks like she loves creampies

damn. her friend's hot, and i love sexy girls with big tits and innocent little crosses... but i love the asian girl's dirty smile.

nah i dont