JUST

>be Ellen Page
>be a humble, modest, talented actress who just so happens to be gay
>star in tiny artistic Canadian indie films because it's what you love to do
>suddenly one of your tiny movies gets super critically-acclaimed and nets you an Oscar nomination
>get talked into doing dumb, big-budget Hollywood capeshit
>shoot into celebrity superstardom overnight
>star in a huge Hollywood blockbuster with DiCaprio
>on top of the world, one of the A-listers
>try to keep doing indie movies and projects but it's just not the same
>start hanging out with the Hollywood hippie environmentalist acidheads
>go full liberal feminist retard
>career now plummeting fast
>star in a video game and actually give a pretty good performance but no one notices because the game completely bombs; meanwhile, a different game that features a character based on your likeness sells millions and becomes one of the most-awarded games of all time
>resort to whoring out your sexuality and letting the fact that you're gay completely define you as a person
>coming out gets you back in the headlines for a few weeks but ultimately no one really cares because anyone with half a brain knew already years ago and it's simply not a big deal today like it was twenty years ago
>career resumes plummeting
>compromise your integrity and resort to showing your tits on-camera to make you relevant again even though you've always made it a point not to
>no one really cares because you're about ten years too late
>career still plummeting
>almost 30
J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zdis
gamechup.com/beyond-two-souls-is-a-success-hits-1-million-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

act

>compromise your integrity and resort to showing your tits on-camera to make you relevant again even though you've always made it a point not to
i-i'm gonna need more info on this

>but no one notices because the game completely bombs
The Last of Us was a hit though.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO JAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH JAJAJAJA
D

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

Read the rest of the sentence you mongoloid.
She wasn't in Last of Us, it was a different actress and a character that was just based on her looks.

that wasnt the game he was talking about doe

CAT

She's not gay. She was having sex with a man in that clip where you see her breasts.

Ima have to see dem titties please

>OP sitting on Sup Forums all day eating Taco Bell, criticizing Ellen Page's career

fucking lel

poor multi-millionaire ellen page

>you can't acknowledge someone else's failures unless you're better than them
You're an embarrassment.

>money is the most important in life
You're an embarrassment.

name one aspect of your life that is superior to that of ellen page

C'mon guys, he didn't even have any bait on the hook. He just threw an empty line into the water, and you jumped onto the boat.

>>money is the most important in life
>You're an embarrassment.
spoken like a poor person

Okay.
>I can pee standing up
>I can walk around my city in comfortable anonymity without people bothering me for pictures or autographs
>I'm 6'1" and don't have any trouble getting things off of high shelves
>I'm a published author
>I don't live in the garbage cesspool known as LA
>I don't use my sexuality as a defining character trait
>I haven't compromised my artistic or moral integrity for money or fame

not a faggot

Why do you care so much

hope she can unjust herself and realise she's not actually a fag and maybe get married and have kids :3

her career is fine, she does what she wants, she showed her tits to get even more punani

Yet you are still shit posting on this board

Except I'm not shitposting and you know that. What is your point, exactly? That I'm not allowed to acknowledge someone else's failure or decline unless I'm better than them in literally every single way? That's fucking ridiculous.

>I'm a man
>I'm not gay
>I've never made any horrible movies
>I get to have privacy when I walk around

why do you care so much?

Because he is a massive faggot that cant get laid, and hating on Ellen Page is the only thing he has in his life.

She should come back in Trailer Park Boys

Sup Forums - Sexually Repressed Teens

Go hire a whore and get laid and stop spamming this lesbian shit in my board.

Why doesn't she have hairy arms anymore? What happened?

But I don't hate Ellen Page at all, you fucking retard, I'm just disappointed with the trajectory of her career.

>no one really cares because you're about ten years too late

She did a sex scene when she was 18.

Hey! I'm a lesbian! Give me work because of it!

DELET THIS

Fucking delicious

That's only funny in gif form dumbass

This is retarded even by Sup Forums standards.

The only reason why being gay would be a big deal is if you already a big deal. The idea that someone would "come out" as a way to get an attention boost is ridiculous. Notice how the dindu from Hunger Games came out as bi and no one cared because no one cares who she is.

And Ellen's career isn't 'plummeting' it's the same as it's always been. She generally does indie work.

Who are you? Memelord?

It doesn't make any sense otherwise. The .jpg is just a bunch of nigs nigging out.

The .jpg is more than enough and it doesn't ruin my dataplan

Yes I'm sure Ellen is jealous of all the roles Ashley Johnson is now stealing from her.

That fucking forehead and hairline have me retching over here.

>it doesn't ruin my dataplan

What shitty backwards country are you living in? The U.S.?

Projecting much? OP made valid points, you twat. She was great in Trailer Park Boys, now she is a nobody.

Pfff I wish. Brazil.

You're right, coming out at a conference full of journalists with a big speech prepared and the spotlight shining on you totally wasn't done to get attention. Totally.

Ok guy. Whatever.

So much this, she's a really good comedic actress... You could say, a straightwoman...

hop off your phone Joao, puto negro de mierda

See? That's how a .gif is supposed to work.

A.) She came out at a human rights conference to benefit LGBT youth. She didn't hold a press conference.

B.) That people cared is because she was already relevant. If Brittany Murphy said she was gay near the end no one would have cared because she was a nobody.

And it made her so much more relevant, for a brief amount of time. That's literally my point, which you seem to be completely missing. The ACT of her coming out got her the most attention of her entire career. More than any of her movies. More than her Oscar nomination. It was a calculated PR stunt and a last-ditch attempt to revitalise her career--her publicist literally told her to wait until the conference to maximize the amount of exposure she got. She talks about that in one of the interviews she did. You are arguing against facts.

A.) Show me the interview.

B.) If you think Ellen Page coming out got her more attention than Juno then you're even more of a retard than I thought.

C.) If she wanted to maximize attention she would have waited until X-Men: DofP came out months later or when she was promoting her video game. But she waited months in between projects. Maybe because she wasn't trying to get fame but was doing something because she felt it was important to her.

Meme detected!

>download.jpg

webm where???

Tfw clothes and bras make it very hard to detect the girls that have Ellen Page- type cute little tits

streamable.com/zdis

If I recall, Amber Heard came out around the same time Ellen did. It sort eclipsed her coming out because Heard is a beauty.

>but was doing something because she felt it was important to her
This is something idiots on this board don't and never will understand.
You make good points.

legit?

>star in a video game and actually give a pretty good performance but no one notices because the game completely bombs; meanwhile, a different game that features a character based on your likeness sells millions and becomes one of the most-awarded games of all time

She choose... poorly.

But to be fair Hollywood IS really uptight about gay people.

There is no other explanation for Ian McKellen not having an oscar. It's ridiculous.

Very nice

Is this shooped?

Your doing God's work user

The game didn't bomb.

gamechup.com/beyond-two-souls-is-a-success-hits-1-million-sales/

Also I doubt Ellen is losing any sleep over Ashley Johnson.

/r/asianmasculinity please go

She killed her own career when she stop doing all these werid semi-explolation films like Hard candy, An American crime, Mouth to Mouth.

Did you miss the one where she raped a guy?

i'm sure Ellen Page is desperate for your approval

Female baldness is real, lads.

i hope this opens the floodgates and she does all kinds of nude photo shoots and scenes from now on.

I would cuddle and spoon Ellen Page.

Oh yeah Super I forgot about that one, if she kept doing movies like those her career would be fine.

>those erect nipples

Her and Michael Cera should make a sequel to Juno.

i never noticed how big her chin is.

Cro-magnon forehead with a hominid hairline detected.

im not gonna lie, those are some nice tits for a twink

>he thinks the word liberal is a bad word episode

At least you tried

It's not funny at all

According to this logic, you can't critique a restaraunt's cooking unless you're a chef.

I want to see her topless standing up...I need to see these tits from multiple angles in order to fully comprehend the situation.

What does this mean for you? Do you have nothing to do except defend Ellen Page on the Internet? Don't implicate unless you're willing to extend the analysis to both parties.

>he whiteknights celebrities on the internet because he desperately wants to sleep with them
I'm laughing at you, senpai.