Hey Sup Forums, i need some help

hey Sup Forums, i need some help.
>i am a underweight guy
>around 104 pounds
>i eat fine and i dont work out
any tips on gaining some weight?

/fit/

DOUBLE UR calorie intake.

i eat junk food almost everyday, should i eat more? its not really doing much except maybe making me unhealthy

Welcome, Mr skeltal

>104 pounds

Jesus fucking christ how old and tall are you?

18, im about 5'5, 5'6? havent checked in a while. i know im really underwight for a 18 year old and i want to change that.

I'm a 20 year old dude who weighs 125 pounds; I feel your pain, but damn 105 is skinny.

Eat lots of food RIGHT before you go to sleep, and easy tons of carbs and starches

He's going to regret that tattoo when he loses all the weight.

Drink pediasure. It helped me go from 94 to 147 in 4 months. Just had to exercise a lot and I didn't get fat.

yea i know, im gonna try to fix it now so i dont look like a starving african kid, you should too Sup Forumsro

i tried this for a week, ending up getting nothing, maybe i didnt eat enough at night? ill try this again

you mean that kids shake? do i have to exercise to help gain some weight or did you do that to avoid getting fat?

Drank 4 a day when I was 17 because I wasn't severely underweight, my doctor recommended trying it and... yeah.
Exercise really helped me bulk up a bit, but it was mostly just to keep the fat away. I might have wanted to gain some weight, but I don't wanna turn into a neckbeard.

nice ill definitely try this out, what kind of exercises did you do?

Eat pizza

It's tasty as fuck, full of calories & easy to get and cook.

i eat pizza often tho, ate some today, about 6 slices? not gaining shit

wtf is 6 slices?

eat the whole thing unless it's over 14 inches

Running 4-5 miles a day and random shit like leg pressing and bungee running at my school gym.

Idk how big little Cesar's is but I eat about 2 a week with crazy bread.
Not op btw I have a fast metabolism
6'3 weight 135-140

pretty sure large isnt over 14 in, ill try to eat the whole damn thing or just eat pizza the entire day

Are you currently on any meds? Example: concerta, adderal, or vyvance?

goddammit i hate running, you have any other exercise you think might help beside running? or is running/jogging the best choice?

nothing, ive been thinking of taking some meds to help me gain weight

Don't eat so much shit, you can gain weight believe me. I was the same, you are ectomorph. First be very happy about that, a lot of people can only wish this.
Start training, first with some push ups before you go to sleep than continue on chin ups and so on. Eat well and not SHIT. Eat before sleep, but it's not really this important, also don't bother about this 6 meals a day stuff every gym buddy will tell you. You can only progress with muscle gaining.

Jogging helped out with my abs and legs. I curled about 30 lbs regularly to keep my arms in shape as well, but after a while I just stopped because I didn't really feel like it was necessary anymore.
You could probably try the bench press and/or squats, but that might be a bit hard while being underweight.

Egypt some protein mass builders, you'll put weight on in no time.

Get** fuck me.

Steak and potatos, best for bulking up

nah man you need protein, you need to do high impact workouts and eat lots of protein afterwards, you'll put on at least some muscle weight

Good. Don't ever take that shit. It will block your appetite and make you lose even more weight.

start by drinking a glass or two of whole milk per day

should i just train before sleeping or should i train twice or three times a day? or is it up to me?

Holy fuck.. this is now a BONE JANGLES thread.

Obese gains and fat folds will be yours if you shake your bones for bone jangles.

>>i eat fine and i dont work out
>any tips on gaining some weight?

eat more you fucking idiot.

ok that might be fine, no pain no gain after all, thanks for the tip Sup Forumsro i appreciate it

yea, ive been thinking of this, but many told me not to so this might be last resort

On the topic, im 6'6 and 210 pounds and wanna gain weight but no matter how much i eat i dont seem to put anything on. Im talking disgusting amounts of food every day.

I dont know what to do because i used to be a fat cunt and this was never a problem.

Eat massive meals. And turn most things into sandwiches. Bread helps to pack on weight.

I'll never understand underweight cunts. Your bmi is so fucking low all it takes is shit like chips deep fried and pizza to go over your calorie daily Intake.

not sure if this been helping since i love steak and potatos, i eat rare and baked

BMR*

Empty calories with a high metabolism=still skinny as fuck

this ill try since i do want to gain some muscles too and it helps with weight

Its body mass index dumbass

i can do this seems plain and easy

i guess ill add some sandwich and bread to my meals

i eat three meals a day, plus junk food yet nothing really affects me. maybe im just not eating enough?

For first do some push ups and crunches just before going to the shower. That's how I maintained my headache because I was so weak. Then you will do more and more, started doing some street workout and then maybe even /fit. Eat things with high protein count like cottage cheese, milk, beef, but don't over do it

thanks for the tip, ill start trying this tomorrow

You weigh enough already.

how many calories are you eating? do you even know? it's probably less than you think, junk food or no.

anyway, lifting weights will cause you to produce more growth hormone and testosterone. do heavy (for you) compound lifts -- squats, bench, deadlift, overhead press. start slow and do what you can, but work your way up to 3 or 4 sets of 5 reps with each exercise, twice a week. space them out so your muscles recover, give yourself a rest day. on the rest day, you can do 15 minutes of light cardio to help you recover. get lots of sleep.

obviously eat more. you'll be burning more calories, so you'll need to eat even more to compensate, but you'd probably be surprised by how few calories exercise actually burns.

and don't listen to these tards telling you to eat before you sleep. it doesn't matter when you eat. just constantly shovel food into your mouth. however much you think is too much to eat, do that, and then eat some more. get lots of protein, fat, and carbs. eating veggies and leafy shit is good too. if you want a specific number to shoot for, go calculate your BMR, and get at least 500 calories more than that. this is "dirty bulk" territory, but if you don't care about fat, do that or more. if you have trouble getting enough macros, consider supplements.

if all this shit doesn't help you gain weight, go see a doctor. you might have something wrong with you aside from just shitty genes.

Eat protein and carbs about 2000 - 2500 calories a day. If you cant afford enough protein or have no time to eat that much protein buy some protein shakes

Limit your cardio exercise and just lift weights and do high impact excersizes.

You will gain about 1kg a week and in 3 months you will be showing good progress. Your lucky your not tall, being a manlet makes it easier for you to achieve that perfect body.

Take up weightlifting.. I mean go to a gym and use free weights and very much follow a weightlifters gaining diet. Nothing I know of is better for gaining weight than that. Calisthenics and Cardio are all about losing weight. You can lose weight by weightlifing, don't get me wrong, but no exercise is as effective for 'bulking up' Try it and see.

Are you fucking stupid? The recommended calorie intake for a male at 18 is 2400-2600. He needs to have about 3000 a day if he wants to show real progress.

It's in sharpie

and he'll probably die of diabeetus first

thanks, ill definitely keep all that in mind

he also weighs 100 pounds, which is smaller than most women.