WWYD to this Goddess
Will post moar per response

Other urls found in this thread:

city-chan.pw/cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WWYD to this Goddess

>this Goddess
Threesome with JESUS

organize her closet to make her more efficient at getting ready.

All I know is that I would make it worth your time, OP.

>New Ch@n open

city-chan.pw/cg

Wow, she looks pretty fucking fantastic. Feel free to post more if you have it.

smell her sweet feets

what about her?

I have been, look up

her feet are so sexy

>Having to take a picture next to THAT
I feel bad for the girl on the right. Hard to look good standing next to a girl like that.

Oh, and MOAR

Cute 20something blondes are my jam!

>WWYD
Realistically speaking, say something awkward and leave, because I'm horribly antisocial.

This chick is like the perfect girl-next-door hometown hottie type. She looks like the hot girl you went to school with, K through 12, right at the moment when you suddenly realized she's gorgeous.

Sorry if that sounds fruity, that's just what she makes me think.

first i would make her toss my fuckin salad. after that i would bend her over and cram my cock into her twitching unlubed asshole and fuck it till i am just about to cum. right then i would pull her up by her hair and shove my shit covered dick in her mouth and make her eat my load. I would search her purse for beer money and i would slap her and call her a hoe. on my way to the liquor store i would call jamal and tell him to bring a bunch of his nigger friends to her house and get video of their crack-fueled gang rape.

>WWYD
Ideally speaking, ask her out, date her, then wife her so hard it kills us both.

Were you looking for general descriptions, or long prosaic Shakespearean romance?

any takers?

oh god mooooooar

Oh just dump for goodness sake.

Post insta

Nah, done with thread since no one is doing wwyd's so dead thread

NAFT

I'd push her up against the wall, rip off that cute white dress, and fuck her right there. If she's willing, cool, we'll make out forever. If not, oh well, I'll just cover her mouth and the only sound will be her squeaks and muffled moans, and our bodies slapping together until I come inside her.

rewarded

This chick looks like a younger, hotter version of my mom, and I am deeply ashamed of my boner.

But fuck it, WWYD? I'd wine her and I'd dine her and I'd make her feel like a god damn princess, then when we got home I'd rape her silly. Not too brutally, mind you, I'm not trying to break her or humiliate her, just to show her that she's MINE. If she was good, and she cooperated and stayed quiet (but not too quiet, mind you), I'd reward her and lick her pussy before fucking her. But if she was too loud, or too quiet, or fought me, or didn't enjoy herself, I'd keep her pressed to the bed, pinned beneath me while I pumped away into her pussy, plowing her into submission until she learned just whose bitch she was.

I hate myself.

i'd grab her in this workout outfit and pin her up against the sink in the gym. rip her shorts down and see which hole my cock finds and shove it in as hard and mercilessly as i can. pull her hair while i ride her hole.
which hole do u think i might get? which one would be easier?

Why are all these so rapey? Am I really the only person who wants to have consensual sex with her, or is it just a not-wanting-to-write-out-the-preceding-relationship thing?

If that fucker ran off on us...

i def want to rape her. maybe i gravitate to it cuz i know i cant actually fuck her
but i'd cum all over her face while she cried for me not to

invite her to a college party
get her fucked up and drunk
alter her outfit so that one of her tits is exposed
make her walk around

OP you still here? i actually like this girl

>not-wanting-to-write-out-the-preceding-relationship thing
Mostly that tbh. Actual (crying, fighting, screaming) rape is a turn off for me, but it's either "sex just happens" or I have to write out some fucking excuse. Or maybe not, I suppose you could just start things off assuming she's consenting, but the whole idea of having sex with her already feels intrusive, so rape seems a more natural extrapolation than consensual sex, even in fiction.

Or maybe none of that, I'm pretty buzzed right now.

Cause that's my RAPE FACE!!