Highest quality buds I've had the pleasure of smoking in Aus, Super Lemon Haze - also general smoking thread

Highest quality buds I've had the pleasure of smoking in Aus, Super Lemon Haze - also general smoking thread

Other urls found in this thread:

everyonedoesit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks fuckin tasty man.. i'm currently smoking bongs salvaged from blunts in the ashtray. peak times, but my dealer's on holiday. LOL.

Is Adventure Time fun to watch while high?

I've never seen it.

also what fucking megapixel is your camera, i can literally see the tiny flecks of dirt caught in between your fingerprints...

not op but damn straight it is

also rick and morty

Smoking some"white rhino" right now. Its pretty nice

2075, ill drive to you if you got any extra of that amazing looking shit

and the mighty boosh.

also being high and getting the annoying captchas makes me wanna die for real

>
Honestly I don't even know, what megapixel is an iPhone 6s

state?

Dealers holidaying in a penitentiary at the moment, had to travel 4 hours for this. Worth it.

You from Adelaide?

op's looks danker but still, fucken nice... where do you guys get this dope??

srsly i'm over here in rainy england tokin on mids permanently

mine's in Dam. I'm happy about this. Before now he was growing in his cupboard, and it was mids at best. Hopefully this Dutch shit is high end as fuck

Melbourne

This was one of the cheaper strains apparently.
Luckily i dont have to travel too far. One of my friends friends sells it.

Hella lit broski

also mad how you guys get it in a little ziploc, comes wrapped in kitchen foil over here

smoking some mids after a long night at work. Not very good, but it was free so I can't complain

QLD

dude hook me up with some of these free mids, gettin tortured at £200 an ounce here

pretentious fag show

see, here in the UK we don't get a choice. we just get an ounce of some random weed wrapped in some kitchen foil.

Anyone here like to take klonopin with weed? I find that the two go together like milk and oreos. Also, where the hell do you find that shit?

bout to blaze a bong and learn some songs, any suggestions?

what the fuck is klonopin? sounds like the bad guy from a russian movie...

I like weed and wine/decent continental lager. Not really combined it with much else. Well, coke a few times, but the coke kinda overpowers any weed high ya know?

clonazepam. It's a benzodiazepine

Weeds good for you spunked all my money last week on it and lost 10kg

Dragonforce kek

anyone go to the 420 event at flagstaff gardens? was a chill day, nice weather..

I only got half the required amount of strings, and none of the required homosexuality. LOL

Mad. I'll stick to the illegal shit, prescriptions fuck you up.
smokin>eatin fo sho

You smoked and LOST weight? How? Green Crack?

I agree. I was 200 pounds and now I'm 150

Doesn't it make you eat everything though?

That's the thing. You just spend all your money that you plan to buy for food on weed except for just enough to get things like apples, grapes, celery, potatoes, and salad and eat them plain and only have water to drink. Also eating every other day helps drop the weight.

That's awesome thanks

I used to do that shit, leaving it was awful

If anyone gives a shit I'm 2 bongs down and almost got snow by the chili's locked down... this thread's slow as fuck

what do you mean you have it locked down?

It sure was. I have no idea how to find pills. Finding weed is hard enough.

I am able to play it in a reasonably adept manner. Sorry. Must be UK slang, that I didn't even realise was UK slang. LOL

wrong post

>lemon haze
>in Australia

nah get fucked cunt

Nothing we get in ausville is the same as the named shit in north America, try again.

is bong worth buyng? and hows it better then handmade bottle and pic related

The guy from earlier with the bong and the guitar.

You're off your head smoking that. It's plastic for fuck's sake, think of the chemicals...

Get a glass bubbler today, your lungs will thank me,.

Gravity bongs are good enough if you make them with a 40 oz bottle from a beer. You can clean them without that nasty taste that makes you gag from a plastic one and you don't destroy your lungs as much. I use a pitcher as the base and fill that shit with ice for a cool hit. It's also fun to mix in a little wax in the middle of the bud

The guy from earlier with the bong and the guitar.
>?
so buyng bong is not rly worth it?
what about the water in it what does it change?

It depends where you get them. The cheapest bong I've gotten at a local head shop was 35 and it's okay. Cheap paint and tin glass make the cheap ones a turnoff I like my $25 bubbler better in terms of quality and is good enough for me.

tl;dr if you want a good enough bong, you have to spend about 60-80 for a really good one

the only reason i would buy it is that, you know to enchance the effects

Just get a bubbler. I feel like you can get a tolerance to gbs after a while, it's weird. I have to like...take a break from them sometimes

it won't enhance shit but it'll make it nicer for sure. Also, y'know, no plastic fumes, no looking like a broke nigga smoking from a bottle, etc etc.

i'd reather add that money to speakers

great combo, less paranoia and more "comfy"

What bong sites sell bongs and don't require my phone number, and they ship to PO box.

thebongshop.com.au, is only one I can find, and they don't have a very big stock of the higher-end glass bongs with multi prong tar catchers

Are you 12 by chance?

everyonedoesit.com/
idk try them. No one I lived with cared if I ordered bongs in the mail

I don't have a mail box, I hate my parcels being left outside in the fucken rain when I buy shit and they only ship to home address.

And also I don't want to give my phone number out to a fucken bong site, I don't need anymore telemarketers calling.

?

It needs to be aussie, that's .com, needs to be com.au site

>Contact
What's wrong with a bong getting wet
Use a textfree number
Go to a smoke shop and hassle with them to get a cheap price.
Make up your mind idk that's my advice

You type like a complete newfag?

Did u get this in middle park? I move serious amounts here, had super lemon haze in last week, this is the pic I have of it

Ok

Damn that's frosty.

find a better dealer, I'm from England too and the worst weed I get is Amnesia haze. Smoking some nice white berry atm

looks average im in australia
not talking shit just not highest quality getting around

Only the best bro

maybe I am? you won't do shit about it, you won't ever find out.
>pic related

samefag?

fingers look very alike

What?

because its a fucking u dumb cunt

I suggest a nicer bong

savage

You in brisbane?

Super lemon haze it's ok, but this critical kush it's perfect