Are you fat? if so then i probably already hate you

are you fat? if so then i probably already hate you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's fat and then there's morbidly obese!

I'm a fatty boomba.. was 160kg, now down to 140kg..

Stopped eating shit foods and cut as much sugar from my food as a can. Healthy fats, lor carb, high protein.

Eat whole foods, vegetables, fruit, and meats, but mostly vegetables.

Does it make you so very, very angry that I'm obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend OP, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE OP.

>tl;dr: OP is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

i dont hate the epidemic of obesity, i just hate individuals who happen to be fat

6 foot 2 inches

297 pounds

> took 11 mos. to lose 12 pounds

man i knew there were fat Sup Forumstards but didnt think you were so easily triggered

You are not alone OP I hate fatties 2

where did she fall from?

not heaven thats for sure

People are too goddamn complex to hate them for a single reason. I mean yes, landwhales are gross. But hate is a little far.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8

Not fan of land whales but I have to admit, I do like a woman who doesn't shave.

There is something archaically attractive about it. We've been fucking hairy women for millenia.

>People are too goddamn complex to hate them for a single reason.
How stupid do you have to be to confuse "fats" with "people"?

What the fuck is that?

come help out on a hospital shift - you'll start to hate them pretty fast

A fat person must have touched his "no no place"

So much hurt

I hate fat people too, mostly because most of them smell like rotten meat.

They shouldnt be allowed on trains or buses.

How stupid are you to think that how much you weigh can alter your species?

Everything human disgusts me. I couldn't work in a hospital for a multitude of reasons. Read a really interesting story from a paramedic who had to get a landwhale out of her trailer and to the hospital with the help of the fire department. They had to cut the side of the trailer off and slide her across the floor with butter from the fridge.

They aren't allowed on some planes, just give it time.

I have been invited to go to cosplay events with some friends. I am always afraid to go because I figure it is filled with fat disgusting pigs like that.

Am I wrong?

>come help out on a hospital shift

"Helping out on hospital shifts" is for people who didn't study hard in school. I'll leave you to it, mullet-head.

t. obese person who pays more in tax per year, than you receive in wages

jesus christ

>fatty proud of being fat.

c'mon man. You know if God appeared to you and said "tell me your ideal body" you wouldn't want something else?

OP I too find fat people repulsive. They want to be seen as attractive they must conform to what soceiety finds attracitve. Soceiety has no obligation ot conform to them. Get out of your SJW safe space, grow the fuck up, sweat your ass off for once in your life and lose some fucking weight.

Just go to /cgl/

Lurk on that site. They are mentally ill fatties. You are wise to stay away from them.

shit i take it back, i guess youre fuckin right.

Any tips on gaining weight? I'm actually a stick.

>lifetime earings vs you dying at 29 at a chinese buffet
hmmm..i wonder.

Cosplay is full of Cringe anyway. You have super hot models who are paid to dress like a character they've never seen or heard of before.

Then you have the acceptable crowd, the young people who are appropriately into this sort of thing. Then there's the grown ass adults who spend time and money to play dressups purely so others can see them and recognize the character.

Unless you look EXACTLY like the character you want to portray and do it justice, dressing up like that is just main lining pure autism.

go to /fit/

they can help you.

My "ideal body" is a phone call and appointment away - that's the beauty of cosmetic surgery.

You know who can afford cosmetic surgery? ME. You know who can't, hospital boy?

YOU.

Whats sad is theres some fat boombas who would be attractive if they lost weight but they sincerely believe theyre suffering from a thyroid condition or bad genes or a slow metabolism or some stupid excuse and wont just diet and exercise.
But im alright with fat people who dont give a fuck about being fat.
They know theyre fat n dont give a shit n thats ok.
But dont make up excuses.

shit such a weak bait

"You're gonna make me cum, or I'm gonna kick yer butt..."

Points to anyone who can name that movie. Because that line fits this picture so well...

yes. at least I think I am
used to be 185 but lost 20 over the last 6 months
am I still fat?

Whats up with sjw and the fish face??

she looks like pudding or a peep

As a fat man. I hate fat acceptance "health at any size" bullshit. I'm super fat, I am not healthy in any way shape or form. To say being overweight isn't detrimental to health is to bury your head in the sand. I'd like to change and I try but depression is a bitch.

yeah, we've all seen that picture too, shut up

Can a fat person please explain something to me, which i dont really understand.

How can you get like that? Dont you feel gross? Dont you feel the need to do something about it?

>loses tons of weight from surgery
>gains it all back b/c fatasses have no control
>heart failure imminent
i don't know how someone like you is alive. i'd be depressed as fuck if i was decently successful in my personal finances yet was a giant tub of lard. what's the point of living? a pizza at the end of the day with a few cartons of ice cream and loldiet coke? why?

>depression

Depression is an excuse for the weak

Im sorry if i offended you guys, didnt expect so many fatties here

ill dump a few

Stay away from them. It is like going to blizzcon. You have a few hot sluts paid to look good. The rest are complete gutter pigs all tipping the scale over 400lbs

god damn

she sexy

well, im "normal fat" and i do hate this BS too.

I'm fat but holy hell how do you get that bad

Actually I am in shape. I go to the gym every morning (except Sunday). I have a size 34 waist. I can go into any store and try on clothing that looks good on me.

I CAN TUCK MY SHIRT IN.

Can you?

If all it takes is a phone call to look good and you have the money why haven't you done so? Too lazy?

No different than an alcoholic. You know but it's hard to help yourself. It's a mental health issue like gambling and alcoholism. I don't do drugs or drink I eat. In some ways it's harder than those addictions because you can't stop eating all together. I have an addictive personality so I avoid shit that's addictive, I can't do that with food.

Im fat. Fite me fgt

Typical fat fuck
you want us skinny people to do everything
people are disgusted by you for a reason, you know?

this looks like an abomination that you would only find in the final level of some horror game

Why is she shaped like a rag doll

Thats all i got

That's the funniest shit I've read in a while.

I hate you too, but I can probably eat you if I want.

bbw = superior fetish

>Hahahaha you're so pathetic i enjoy eating myself to death cuck i choose to do it and laugh
>ST0P T4RG3TT1NG M3 GAIZZZZZ

Top fucking kek, you obese fuck

you realize you are human right?

the Roman in Clive Barker's J.E.R.I.C.H.O.

>it actually exist

forget the mexicans and musilms
Fatties are ruining this country
if you are over 300 lbs you should be sent to a camp

ITT: so many people butthurt by us obese folks, it's fucking glorious to read and almost as delicious as black forest cake

how is she not able to jump? christ these people are just lazy. i'm 330 pounds and i can fucking jump/run. albeit not very long i can still do it. i still work a 40-45 hr week. i just love food. fuck me man some of these people are crazy fucked up.