How much would this be worth in Oregon? Does it look good?

How much would this be worth in Oregon? Does it look good?

looks sort of mediocre but that's probably like 3-4 grams. so you would be able to get pretty high off of that

Looks OK. Looks sativa, my guess is 1.5-2.3 grams. Maybe 20 bucks

that's more than 1.5-2.3 boy

unless you get some dank bullshit that weighs more on a scale

>calling people boy on the internet
ISHYGDDT
Also it's a sativa. Sativas generally tend to be lighter and fluffier.

looks average, would smoke...

fuck this thread. i came in thinking it was a discussion about it's worth in oreos. this is bullshit.

that's not funny, even remotely. I'm sorry.

2,5 maybe. Not even more

I hate oreos.

i wasn't trying to make you chuckle, faggot. i thought that's what i read, fuckhead.

that wasn't either. and yes you were why else would you be getting so upset?

>still using ISHYGDDT in 2016
stop it.

Atleast 3-7 grams,

U all are honestly retarded.

Been here since 06, fuck yourself.
At least I know the difference in weed types and how they distribute weight differently before replying in a thread about weed, faggot

Why is everybody so on edge if its a stoner thread?

>3-7 grams
Your dealer must be fucking you hard

HAHA FUCK YOU PUSSY

It's funny.

Whoever trimmed that did a pretty mediocre job at it. Is it homegrown?

>duhhh i smoked too much weed since 06 now im stupid
I don't know why you would want to admit you've been here that long. Do you want a medal? An old fag seal of approval? Shut up. Stop using memes that have been around since you got here.

b/c i was expecting something odd and all i got was a bunch of 14-yos who can't even eyeball some weed properly. anyone with a functioning brain would feel the same, so understood why you're not getting it, no hard feelings my glorious little one-winged faggot.

Weigh it out, Oregan has a lot of good weed so if it's average quality then it won't sell for much

Yea not by me though.

Combo Cringe

Man 06 must've been rough. You've gotten a bit better at eyeballing though don't beat yourself up about it or anything.

>be you
>newfag
>smoked weed once
>sees a weed thread, should go in with the knowledge of the Marijuana you possess
>get called out for not knowing shit
>bitches just to bitch

>be you
>get mad
>start samefagging and saying the same thing over again

wtf does 06 have to do with anything??
nigger i came in here thinking op said oreos. i didn't come in here to talk about weed, i came to talk about something weird and then bitch about oreos. god damn people are radioactively retarded ITT.

Wow you're bad at this haha

>god damn people are radioactively retarded ITT.
says the guy that literally could not fucking read

>2016 still using ITT
stop it

Only dank banan memes your mom will die lel

YOU SAID WAT TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?

how much can you buy an ounce for pussy?
or do you even buy by the o? Not enough of moms cash laying around maybe?

i paid for this shit around 20$. does it fair?

$30 at the very most. Looks like a really shitty trim. Look at all those leaves!!!

come on eyeball guy how much are in those dimebags we need you!!!!

Are you by any chance the guy who invented comedy and the art of trolling?

at least i misread one word instead of reminiscing about the year 2006 out of fucking nowhere. alzheimer's much?

$180 usually of pretty dank stuff.
I get my dealer acid and molly so he hooks it up.

ITT: faggots without scales.

idk what you can sell it for, but it definitely isnt worth shit

idk about weight. they r selling it like that packages. one package around 3$

Need a better pic but yeah looks like a good deal depending on the quality

>does it fair?
It does fair.

Looks like you got some quality nugs. 2 grams at least. Good job user.

How many times have you done acid and molly?

I would say 2 grams to an eighth, but it really depends on density and moisture levels. Pic quality is too poor to determine.

oregon? dont you have legal weed?
go to a fucking shop

Acid around 25ish times, Molly I think 15ish. Molly needs to be spaced out longer, so not as frequent.

My local dispensary has an ounce of NYC Diesel for $100

23% THC, it's a pretty sweet deal

I'm the guy who was being a faggot troll but for real those are my two favorite drugs. Do you know how pure the mdma you get is?

You should space out your acid trips too, mane

Test kit goes black instantly, so pretty fucking pure

It's pretty good. Pure shit is very hard to find, but my Molly connects usually get it to me while it's still in rock form (as I usually buy a gram (10 points)+ at a time) that has a nice off-brownish with a nice dark spot in the middle. Good stuff.

It's crazy when you find pure mdma or at least very high quality shit. It's so good. I live in Manitoba and there's lots of greasy shit around but if you know where to look you can find some good shit.

I usually take acid when I have some troubles in life and need some answers, but I do fun forest/camping trips from time to time. I probably should, but acid isn't like molly in the sense that it forces your body's natural working system to flood itself with seratonin.
Also it builds up in your spine so cracking your back for a mini trip almost whenever is worth it.

40 bucks maybe. How long is the biggest?

I feel like I would go crazy if I had done it as much as you to be completely honest but every acid trip I've had has only ended up being good for me in the long run.

I'm in a hippie college town in Northern Arizona where a bunch of Californians and Colorado hippies flood in with pretty good stuff lol

1.75 oreos.

No more than 40 bucks but you probably paid 50 and got undersold.
Its too fresh and not trimmed so there's a lot of extra weight. Looks good, but your connect is trying to fluff his bags.

Its a bag of weed smoke it and if you feel fucked on buy somewhere else.

If you trim this properly there's about 2 - 3 grams left. depending on quality it would be worth about 15 - 35

I've definitely had a few bad trips. Most recently in my friend's bathroom puking stomach acid out (don't take acid on an empty stomach) with reoccurring thoughts of killing myself. Acid makes you vulnerable, socially and emotionally. It's a good thinking and conversational drug.

Thats not a lot.
Can i pass later and pick it up?

You know whats really big here in Canada is fucking greasy. I don't know if you know what a mole rip is but it's when people put tobacco in the bowl with weed on top and it gives you a crazy head rush. Everyone does them. It's horrible.

i got some new shit if u like.

This, exactly.

thx. quality is good but when i see bigger leaf photos i wish to buy like that. in turkey they r selling like small packages in the photo.

Can you get hashish or hash where you're from? Where does weed in Turkey come from?

From Qc here, never heard of that and i'm happy about that. it sound nasty as fuck.

You know me fam, ill take a hunnit.

being alone on acid is pretty fucked up sometimes, you can't let negative thoughts fuck with you too much. When another person is there especially a close friend it makes it a lot more comfortable.

shiii

about 80 dollars

You must be kidding that is 4 grams.

That's pretty popular around here. Moles/mokes. My ex did it, I did it for a bit. It's weird and makes your bong smell/taste like shit.

yeah i can. but im mostly interest with psychedelics. weed comes from another cities in turkey.

Yeah I was pretty dumb about it. I'm usually good at handling my shit but I just hadn't eaten is all. Most trippy/rolling drugs require a "right frame, right mindset" kind of thinking. If I'm having a shitty day I can just smoke weed and play some games, but if I'm having a shitty day acid/shrooms/molly/etc will make it worse.

YES! Some places they call them mokes. It makes your bong the rezziest piece of shit. If you're one of those people that doesn't think it's gross to smoke resin your mind will change after smelling mole rez.

Yeah I could totally see that fucking with you on a trip, when you have to eat or change clothes cause youre too sweaty or you have to take a shit even. Just anything that can make you anxious or feel uncomfortable. Have you ever heard of or tried a drug called 2CB though? It's an older research chemical so the long term effects have been studied a bit. But it's like acid molly pretty much. Body high of a cap but the visuals of LSD. It's a very fun drug.

I watched this girl at a party up here load the tiniest bit of weed and then proceed to fill the rest of the bowl with tobacco and then torch it all to herself. Instantly unattractive hahaha

i tried acid, mushrooms but dmt is the most fucked up thing i've ever seen. besides dmt, acid seems kid's toy. if you ll try it, just let your thoughts free. or else you are dead lol.

man I know a few people that would think of that as a big turn on ahahaha

Dmt puts you near-death. Fuck that shit haha
On a side note, my dealer snorts Ketamine occasionally and casually (like right before we go to the store or some shit). Weird.

I have a roommate who has a bunch of little paintings on canvases from different drugs she's been on. She actually briefly describes a synthetic LSD that she painted one on, it might have been 2cb I think

after dmt, my perception changed at all about truth. i can tell that is not drug. that is "spirit molecule" like they said...

Stop watching Joe Rogan documentaries

I would love to try DMT at least once in my life.
It seems like a really fucking crazy experience and I know that probably doesnt do it justice to say that.

He knows how much to take. Its a tranquilizer which is why the hole exists. Don't go too far and supposedly its kinda like being drunk.

>2CB
is like cheap acid. some visual delusions but mostly crap. i tested so many research chemicals, i can call it all trash.

Definitely. I've slept with a girl who did Dmt once and she said the trip only lasted 15 minutes but she swears her spiritual trip in her head was years long and she changed completely

Theyre talking about you boy, but you're still the same.

joe rogan is cooked out on alpha brain don't listen to him. Also his stand up is kind of hacky.

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

It doesn't put you near death you fucking retard. Saying it induces NDE phenomenon is pure conjecture even at its best. Aldo you fuckwit ketamine and pcp are literally the only 2 hallucinogens that cause Olney's lesions. Vacuolization of brain matter, so if your dealer's bladder doesn't die first(or some other organ) I applaud you both for your ignorance.

it's more like mdma than acid but it still has acid esque visuals. I wouldn't call it cheap acid. It's just a different drug.

absolutely right. my trips were around 15-25 mins. with opened eyes you are in half this world half other world. with closed eyes time,place,feelings everything gone forever.

Prolly sell for about $70 in Aus lol